Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I love this one.
VQ35APSPOWER spanked Scoot real good on Z car.

Re: VRT - Relentless Autosports RA - BEWARE
Posted by: vq35APSPOWER
Date: Yesterday, 08:10PM

Nobody is spreading rumors or telling lies about you. They are telling the TRUTH. You have finally been exposed for the fraudster/criminal/stalker that you really are. There are first hand accounts of all the scams you have and continue to pull off on people. Don't get started with the psychology and personal agenda talk. It might work on newbies who don't know how pathetic you really are, but it will not work on anyone who knows to look past your smoke and mirrors. Nobody needed to manipulate anything. People quoted you many, many times, lying straight out of your cornhole with outrageous claims and sorry excuses. I don't even have to point out an example. Philthy already pointed several out, and there are plenty more where that came from. It's scary and discouraging how an idiot who parks customers cars in front of his ghetto *** house and doesn't even have an address listed for his so called business that you even have 5 customers. And quit with the threats to Philthy, or any of us, Mr. UFC. You won't do a thing over the computer just like you would not do a thing in real life except try to BS your way out of the situation. Noone is scared of you. Everyone is disgusted with you. You are a despicable human being who must have an incredibly low moral standard to live the way you do. I will never allow someone like you to continue to pretend to run a business (w/ no business license, physical address, proof of work done, mechanical skills, common sense, honesty, ethics, etc.) without doing the best I can to help people avoid getting scammed by your shady disgraceful self.

PS-Samantha doesn't like you, quit bothering her. When a girl says she needs time to think things through, obviously she is trying to tell you in a nice way to GTFO and leave her alone.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:44 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^^^ you just beat me to that lol.......

Last edited by XKR; 03-21-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
I love this one.
VQ35APSPOWER spanked Scoot real good on Z car.
That was pretty funny...

Scott is now making threats!

WA2GOOD Wrote:
You Philthy are a disgusting joke, and I hope to God, and you better pray to God I never see you.
I already sent him a PM informing him that I'll be in Cali in a few weeks and would be more than glad to meet up with him - I also asked for some details on what I should be praying to God for? I want to make sure we get before and after results posted unlike his bogus dyno claims!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Philthy
That was pretty funny...

I already sent him a PM informing him that I'll be in Cali in a few weeks and would be more than glad to meet up with him - I also asked for some details on what I should be praying to God for? I want to make sure we get before and after results posted unlike his bogus dyno claims!

I did not see that before...this azz-hole is now making threats This guy has lost his mind. He needs to just admit the claims he has made is fake and just move on. Thats all he need to do.

Now Mr UFC wants to take this off the web. I guess he just woke up and figured out that having Samantha as his girlfriend was just a dream...WOW.

Mr A must be laughing his azz off at Mr S......because we all know now that Mr S was just as guilty as Mr A...
Old 03-21-2009, 11:54 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
That was pretty funny...

I'm disappointed he left me out of that.

Maybe it's because somebody already informed him of my REAL martial arts background (black belt in judo with 27 years experience who was 1 of 2 Americans selected to train at International Budo University in Katsuura JAPAN for 1 year in their Special Course from March 1996 to April 1997, and who has a trophy cabinet of championship trophies and metals to prove his accomplishments)

Somebody should post over there that I would be more than happy to give him a painful lesson in reality on the mat.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-21-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:34 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
LOL!!!! I embedded the video for ease of clicking hahah. Oh man...haha

<embed src = "http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width = "500" height = "350" allowscriptaccess = "always" allowfullscreen = "true" flashvars = "height=350&width=500&file=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090318/3187b9b4-1386-11de-88af-001b210acd5f_16.flv&image=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090318/3187b9b4-1386-11de-88af-001b210acd5f_16_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed>

OK.This is the funneist thing I have ever seen on these boardsWhere is part 2?????????????????????????????????????
Old 03-21-2009, 02:40 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

Maybe it's because somebody already informed him of my REAL martial arts background (black belt in judo with 27 years experience who was 1 of 2 Americans selected to train at International Budo University in Katsuura JAPAN for 1 year in their Special Course from March 1996 to April 1997, and who has a trophy cabinet of championship trophies and metals to prove his accomplishments)

Somebody should post over there that I would be more than happy to give him a painful lesson in reality on the mat.

I would pay $249.99 to see that on pay per view
Old 03-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,381 Likes on 2,663 Posts

Isnt Philthy a police officer? Not smart threatening a cop.....

Edit nvm thats rude....Either way e-threats are sad...

Last edited by Legacy406; 03-21-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Just when I think things can't get more amusing, they do ...

Re: VRT - Relentless Autosports RA - BEWARE
To:
WA2GOOD (Unread)
Date: 03/21/2009 05:48PM

You make some kind of threat and now I'm not worth 'legal trouble'? Just like our little face to face chat in Nashville, I will NOT let you intimidate me and my six year old has better debating ability then you, so believe me, I need no help from the good Lord.

Scott, why don't you just man up and admit that you've lied about several of your claims and you've been caught up in some shady crap... You've been caught in many lies time and time again - your only recourse when caught in lies is to personally attack people and whine like a little @#$%&.

My knowledge is all direct and it's not slander, it's the truth!

I'm also a firm believer in what comes around goes around - Take a close look on what has transpired years after I first called you out, you're the joke of the industry and I'm respected with notable accomplishments.

Stop thinking the world hates you, look in the mirror and make some changes in your life. It would be easy for you to turn things around, but it's YOUR arrogance and lack of grasp of reality that keeps you down.

BTW, do you even know what the word narcissism means? lol, what would me having sexual desire for my body have anything to do with you being a fraud?

WA2GOOD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You think I am stupid enough not to see what you
> are trying to do here.... You are not worth
> trouble (legal trouble).

>
> I am a firm believer in what comes around goes
> around eventually, and believe me, you'll get
> whats comming to you.
> It's just a shame there are people like you out
> there that are so dead set in their misguided
> views and will go to the extremes that you will go
> through just to cause trouble based on useless 3rd
> and 4th hand slander that you here. You guys have
> no facts at all and your whole approach to me is
> all based on 10% truth (old truth), 10%
> misinformation, and 80% outright lies.
>
> Get some help with your narcissism.
>
> --Scott
>
>
>
>
>
> Philthy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >I better pray to god...?
> >
> > I'm going to be in Cali in a few weeks and I
> can
> > arrange to stop by to see you... What
> exactly
> > do you plan to do when you see me Scott?
I
> need
> > more clarification on what exactly you meant by
> > this...?!
> >
> > In reply to
> >
> [www.zcar.com]#
>
> > msg-2028256
> >
> > WA2GOOD Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Wow, you are so out of control and such a
> lier,
> > > you have really topped yourself this time.
> > > First of all my personal life is none of your
> > > business and the outright lies you make up
> > about
> > > it and me are just an example of how
> psychotic
> > you
> > > really are. There is no first hand account of
> > the
> > > lies you spread other than the old vrt crap
> > that
> > > even I was scammed by and the very old
> > information
> > > that I posted that I too was lead to believe.
>
> > > The first sign of someone having a personal
> > agenda
> > > against someone and no real basis is
> attacking
> > > them personally and making up stuff about
> them
> > > like you are doing. If I was as psychotic as
> > you,
> > > had as much time on my hands as you, I very
> > easily
> > > could grab a bunch of pictures and manipulate
> > them
> > > into my own terrible story about you too.
> > >
> > > Its scary and discouraging how someone can go
> > > around spreading these rumors and outright
> lies
> > > about someone on here. You Philthy are a
> > > disgusting joke, and I hope to God, and you
> > better
> > > pray to God I never see you.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by TurboTim
OK.This is the funneist thing I have ever seen on these boardsWhere is part 2?????????????????????????????????????
Old 03-21-2009, 06:35 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

Scott is just talking out of his azz....I know a puzzy when I see one...I am going to make Scott an offer he cannot refuse. I am going to give him a few days to come clean..Prove it or admit that his claims are BS..

I have some intel on Scott that will blow up this thread...I had to do a trade to get this intel...but it was worth it.....I am going to have the person that told me post it....because I am quit sure he will say its Samantha that gave up the intel. One day I will get Samantha to talk...she refuses to talk to me right now about Scott...but after a little "Water Boarding"...we will get all the info we need from her .

Scott....I know for a fact that you have a new user name and you read this thread all the time....I am not kidding...I will post this info. Just think of the 3 last things you would want us to know....Yup....I have that intel.

All I want from you is proof of the 700BB making those big numbers 750-800whp...Or give us a car that you have built that can make the numbers you claim and we will dyno it....thats all we want.

If you think I am kidding...here is a hint......"They made a movie about this...The R*** M**

The clock is ticking

Last edited by XKR; 03-21-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by XKR
If you think I am kidding...here is a hint......"They made a movie about this...The R*** M**

The closk is ticking
Old 03-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Scott is just talking out of his azz....I know a puzzy when I see one...I am going to make Scott an offer he cannot refuse. I am going to give him a few days to come clean..Prove it or admit that his claims are BS..

I have some intel on Scott that will blow up this thread...I had to do a trade to get this intel...but it was worth it.....I am going to have the person that told me post it....because I am quit sure he will say its Samantha that gave up the intel. One day I will get Samantha to talk...she refuses to talk to me right now about Scott...but after a little "Water Boarding"...we will get all the info we need from her .

Scott....I know for a fact that you have a new user name and you read this thread all the time....I am not kidding...I will post this info. Just think of the 3 last things you would want us to know....Yup....I have that intel.

All I want from you is proof of the 700BB making those big numbers 750-800whp...Or give us a car that you have built that can make the numbers you claim and we will dyno it....thats all we want.

The closk is ticking
...and the plot thickens
Old 03-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

ok, pretty easy to figure out one of the three secrets.... would the bi-sexual thing be one of the other two, or is that just common knowledge?
Old 03-21-2009, 06:49 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Oh noes
Old 03-21-2009, 07:07 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth
did I mention how glad I am that Wren is gone? I am.
he is unbanned now
Old 03-21-2009, 07:11 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR

The closk is ticking
Mike you promised you would leave Sammy's sexual arrangment and mine out of this thread
Old 03-21-2009, 07:13 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
ok, pretty easy to figure out one of the three secrets.... would the bi-sexual thing be one of the other two, or is that just common knowledge?

Originally Posted by doug
Mike you promised you would leave Sammy's sexual arrangment and mine out of this thread
Old 03-21-2009, 07:15 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR

The clock is ticking

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure