Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 06:10 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Glex25
^Ouch

That was cold bloodedddddddddddd

So let me get this straight Mr.A bones the wife of the guy with the yellow Z and then gets the car strips it and return its to the girl and gets done with her after he has what he wanted. Mr.S mods a white G35 coupe for a xxgirlxx bangs her, husband finds out divorce her and car goes down in flames.

Hmmm are we seeing a pattern
No .... I have an agent in the Cali area that has updated me on the TRUE story. This girl Samantha "from what I am told" is a really kool chick....The only time Scott bangs this girl is IN HIS DREAMS!!!.... Scott has a better chance of proving his 800 whp claims than he would have to get with this poor girl.

The story behind her car burning up.......She is only repeating what she was told....She cannot be blamed for her statements.....thats just Scott talking. We all know the deal behind that.

PHIL.........CHECK YOUR PM

Last edited by XKR; 03-19-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

So there was 1 car that went dyno to dyno and got similar results. Interesting. Of course it was in the 500 whp range like all the other 700bb kits. On another note, it looks like the dynojet AFR curve is hitting 13 at redline at 16 psi. Wonder if there's a fuel delivery issue there or if that's the way Jim Wolf likes to tune it given the decrease in torque at that point? Serious question, by the way. Too bad we'll never know since Scott wouldn't have a clue. Maybe Jim Wolf will chime in? That might be the only thing on the planet that could salvage Scott's rep. Or not.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:43 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by rcdash
So there was 1 car that went dyno to dyno and got similar results. Interesting. Of course it was in the 500 whp range like all the other 700bb kits. On another note, it looks like the dynojet AFR curve is hitting 13 at redline at 16 psi. Wonder if there's a fuel delivery issue there or if that's the way Jim Wolf likes to tune it given the decrease in torque at that point? Serious question, by the way. Too bad we'll never know since Scott wouldn't have a clue. Maybe Jim Wolf will chime in? That might be the only thing on the planet that could salvage Scott's rep. Or not.
Things that makes you go HMMMMMM. I guess I should just give up on expecting to see that special dyno info.

Raj...Check your PM
Old 03-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is getting good - Scott has nothing to say, so he personally attacks me...

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/5/18...23#msg-2028223

This is why this forums thread is MOST IMPORTANT to Scott... You all need to make an appearance there!
Name:  FUNNY-2.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  81.0 KB

Last edited by Philthy; 03-19-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:28 PM
XKR

Scott has no where to hide.....LMAO !!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by XKR
Scott has no where to hide.....LMAO !!!!
lol - it used to be fun, now it's just too easy to own his a$$ - pretty sad

I used to love it when his responses to me were all related to bringing it to the track, he won't make that mistake again! Motivate me BISH!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:37 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Philthy
lol - it used to be fun, now it's just too easy to own his a$$ - pretty sad

I used to love it when his responses to me were all related to bringing it to the track, he won't make that mistake again! Motivate me BISH!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:43 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

My response to him Did I miss anything?

Scott, I think there are only 5 people that don't know you're full of it... If you forgot why I don't like you, take a trip back down memory lane when you owned VRT (yes people, the most corrupt Nissan shop EVER!) Back then it was only me and a few other people that knew you were a liar and full of it - today there are over 80,000 members on one site alone that know you're a fraud! You pray on the young (your targeted customers are 19-22 years old) or the people that have little to no performance modifications knowledge, like you!

VRT 800WHP - BLAHAAAA MORE SCOTT BS

You are not a real shop (No Business Address, No Busniess telephone number, No EPA license, No Business license, No Re-seller permit BAR license, etc...)

You make up claims that you can't back up (700-800whp on a JWT 700bb kit)

You've been caught selling fake parts (CJ Fuel system that you sold a customer and then he found out it was a knock off!)

You don't tune (you take custmers cars to another shop for that, mainly JWT)

You don't build motors (you take customers cars to another shop for that, mainly Dad's Garage)

All the lies you told people about your 'UFC FIGHTING DAYS' - too funny!

You're nothing more than a sub-contractor that con's people into believing you're something that you're not.. That's why so many people dis-like you and have labeled you a scammer...

Take your most vocal 'customer' on the fourms that thinks your great! xxxg35xx, in her early twenties - had her life together before she became a 'customer'... She was married, until you started banging her, now she's getting divorce, and she had a nice G35, now it looks like this!

I just love the explanation too... poor girl truly believes you, HAHAHA!

Just for reference:

I could go on and on for days...

[/thread]
Old 03-19-2009, 07:46 PM
XKR

^^^^ Someone better tell Scott that his numbers are wrong. The Recon Unit his 100 members and counting....and thats just in the US!! Not to mention the other members that knows he is FOS

Originally Posted by stan
DD=Double Down=Mike? Mike said his car was down at JWT today.
If the Double Down car is down at JWT....can someone get it dyno'ed???? We dont need scott to be there!!! This is the car that has 750-800 whp

Last edited by XKR; 03-19-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:49 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Philthy pwnts. End game.

D
Old 03-19-2009, 08:17 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread is getting good - Scott has nothing to say, so he personally attacks me...

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/5/18...23#msg-2028223

This is why this forums thread is MOST IMPORTANT to Scott... You all need to make an appearance there!
ROFL at the most recent post in that thread!!!

Posted by: Iloveyousamantha
Date: Today, 08:33PM

Scott, Is all this true what Philthy is saying??

DOOD !! Just admit that this 800whp on tiny gt28 turbo's was a mistake and end all this,damn, its that easy, or just prove it. Whats wrong with you Scott?

I have a date with Samantha,when I get back, I hope you have cleared all this up!
Old 03-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Motormouth
Banned

is he active on FreshAlloy? guys gotta hit that forum up as well.

no where to hide. I wonder if he's on Evo boards.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Motormouth
is he active on FreshAlloy? guys gotta hit that forum up as well.

no where to hide. I wonder if he's on Evo boards.
Or maybe he's on Emo boards.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:55 PM
XKR

OK guys....I have some new intel..

Samantha was at HIN....I know she spoke to one of the guys from Intense...Not sure if Jorge or Eric was there.

Anyway....She was up there with one of her girlfriends....Here is how the story was told to one of my Recon Agents.....Samantha is not dating Scott....he is drooling over Samantha like crazy....If Scott saw her speaking to any other guys at HIM...he would flip out grap her by her hand and try to pretend that he is dating her....From what I heard, forcing himself on her was not out of the question......WTF.

She is young and I am sure confused at this point.....and we know Scott likes to take advantage of people like this. Knowing Scott...I am sure this poor girl was pushed into posting on his behalf...and knowing him ...I am sure he did not tell her the **** storm that she was going to get caught up in

I know a lot more than I am posting...all the agents are aware of whats going on....She is not a party to Scott's wrong doings and did not know the history. She just wants to learn about the VQ platform.

From the new info...I guess Scott is also skilled in the art of brainwashing

Last edited by XKR; 03-19-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Nate76s

Wow ... after reading this whole thread ... I have learned two things. Scott and RA are frauds ... and never get on XKR's or philthy's bad side.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by XKR

Samantha was at HIN....I know she spoke to one of the guys from Intense...Not sure if Jorge or Eric was there.

Anyway....She was up there with one of her girlfriends....Here is how the story was told to one of my Recon Agents.....Samantha is not dating Scott....he is drooling over Samantha like crazy....If Scott saw her speaking to any other guys at HIM...he would flip out grap her by her hand and try to pretend that he is dating her....From what I heard, forcing himself on her was not out of the question......WTF.

She is young and I am sure confused at this point.....and we know Scott likes to take advantage of people like this. Knowing Scott...I am sure this poor girl was pushed into posting on his behalf...and knowing him ...I am sure he did not tell her the **** storm that she was going to get caught up in

I know a lot more than I am posting...all the agents are aware of whats going on....She is not a party to Scott's wrong doings and did not know the history. She just wants to learn about the VQ platform.

Totally messed up if true...

I've recently had direct communication with Samantha and I might have had her judged wrong - it was my mistake for putting it past Scott that he wouldn't stoop so low to manipulate a young 22 year old girl!

Scott is a POS!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by Nate76s
Wow ... after reading this whole thread ... I have learned two things. Scott and RA are frauds ... and never get on XKR's or philthy's bad side.
This was definitely a group effort! XKR and I can just be a bit more 'RELENTLESS!'
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

This was definitely a group effort! XKR and I can just be a bit more 'RELENTLESS!'
OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!?!?!!!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-19-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:54 PM
ryn996

Originally Posted by XKR
^^^^ Someone better tell Scott that his numbers are wrong. The Recon Unit his 100 members and counting....and thats just in the US!! Not to mention the other members that knows he is FOS
I don't post in the forum much, but I've been following this thread from the beginning. You can add me to the list of people that think Scott is FOS. I'm sure there are MANY more just like me on here.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by XKR

FAWKING PATHETIC!!!

Check out this gem Scott left on her myspace page.

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD style="WORD-WRAP: break-word" vAlign=top align=middle width=150 bgColor=#ff9933>--Scott--

</TD><TD class=columnsWidening style="WORD-WRAP: break-word" vAlign=top align=left width=260 bgColor=#f9d6b4>Mar 15 2009 3:07 PM

I really love you and am here for you. Hope you can start to make since and sort out what you feel.

Let me know if you need anything or want to talk again....
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMFG Scott!!! You are SO F*CKING DUMB!!! For the love of god... The correct spelling/word is SENSE!!! This is how I know you were posting as 4MeUwill on g35driver. You have been making the same spelling errors and mixing up the same words over and over again for years!!!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-20-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure