Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Old 03-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
wow
Old 03-01-2009, 07:14 PM
gdup35sedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is a car that Scott is working on for a friend/customer. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. You guys took these pictures today, Scott's G is in the street so he can park customers cars in his driveway during his break in/test periods. The Gray Z was parked on the street by the owner of the car, which has now been moved to the driveway with the OP's car, only reason it was ever parked on the street was because the OP's Z and Scott's blue Z were getting washed prior to me going to Scott's to drive the cars for a photoshoot. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.

i really dont get it... what are you guys trying to prove? Anyone can go out and post pictures of a bunch of crap and say whatever they want about it, doesnt mean they know the facts. And even if the facts were told, none of you nuthugging RA bashers would think any differently.
-GP-

Last edited by gdup35sedan; 03-01-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:17 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gdup35sedan
lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is Scott's new NA time attack car. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.
-GP-
Lol. At least they aren't a fickle lot!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rcdash
Looks like a very solid build up. Congrats on the newfound power and welcome to the world of FI. (Please nothing but Dynojet graphs or numbers though with the final tune ! For everyone's sake!!! ).
i have no problems with Dyno Dynamics numbers.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is Scott's new NA time attack car. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.
-GP-
I wouldn't go as far as saying El Cajon isn't a crappy town.

Look at the car theft rates in that city.
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....Cajon&state=CA
Attached Images  
Old 03-01-2009, 07:21 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OMFG
Old 03-01-2009, 07:24 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

-GP-
a message from your governor:

Old 03-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

i love you guys for keeping so entertained even when im at work. thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
a message from your governor:

I saw the post on that other website ....I am sure when he looks at it he will flip....
Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
gdup35sedan

Here are a few pictures just to show that this isnt a joke... XKR... cough, cough...

Name:  IMG_7484copyR.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  95.5 KB

Name:  IMG_7556copyR.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  105.2 KB

Name:  IMG_7565copyR.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  129.2 KB
Old 03-01-2009, 07:51 PM
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I wouldn't go as far as saying El Cajon isn't a crappy town.

Look at the car theft rates in that city.
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....Cajon&state=CA
My car was in El Cajon 4-5 days a week for almost 2 years and was never once vandalized or messed with... I've had more **** done to my car in Scripps Ranch and La Jolla... Compare El Cajon to the rest of California and not the nation, the nation means nothing, there are plenty of towns where people lives miles away from the next home all over the US.
-GP-
Old 03-01-2009, 07:54 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

lol, once again, wrong.... the gray Z parked on the street is Scott's new NA time attack car. The OP's car is sitting in the driveway at scott's literaly 4 feet from his front door. And whomever provided you with the information that this is a crappy part of town is out of their mind. It is safer than 90% of Los Angeles. You guys took these pictures today, Scott's G is in the street so he can park customers cars in his driveway during his break in/test periods. The Gray Z was parked on the street by the owner of the car, which has now been moved to the driveway with the OP's car, only reason it was ever parked on the street was because the OP's Z and Scott's blue Z were getting washed prior to me going to Scott's to drive the cars for a photoshoot. Once again, this build is real, i am uploading pictures as i post this.

i really dont get it... what are you guys trying to prove? Anyone can go out and post pictures of a bunch of crap and say whatever they want about it, doesnt mean they know the facts. And even if the facts were told, none of you nuthugging RA bashers would think any differently.
-GP-
LOL The pictures speak for themselves. Scott's condo complex looks pretty ghetto to me.

NEWS FLASH TO THE RA FAITHFUL!!!

Legitimate shops keep customers' cars in secure buildings or secure fenced/gated lots.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

eh, I lived in El Cajon for 5 years when I was poor. As a matter of fact, it was only a few blocks from that area (Bradley Ave if anyone wants to map quest the 2 and see how close they are). It is a bad area IMO. Now that I am not a struggling low ranking military guy anymore, I keep away from that area at all costs.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:56 PM
thawk408

OMGZZZ its the RACE ENGINE!!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:57 PM
thawk408

*pos comp
Old 03-01-2009, 07:59 PM
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
eh, I lived in El Cajon for 5 years when I was poor. As a matter of fact, it was only a few blocks from that area (Bradley Ave if anyone wants to map quest the 2 and see how close they are). It is a bad area IMO. Now that I am not a struggling low ranking military guy anymore, I keep away from that area at all costs.
You're preaching to the choir... i live in Scripps Ranch, but i still dont think el cajon is that bad of an area. Go live in LA for a year and then you'll think differently.
-GP-
Old 03-01-2009, 07:59 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

My car was in El Cajon 4-5 days a week for almost 2 years and was never once vandalized or messed with... I've had more **** done to my car in Scripps Ranch and La Jolla... Compare El Cajon to the rest of California and not the nation, the nation means nothing, there are plenty of towns where people lives miles away from the next home all over the US.
-GP-
Didn't you just confirm that the "shop" in question IS indeed just a dumpy apartment/unfinished house looking thingy in some shitty area where I would never even park my car for a second, and that I could pay cash for by selling some of my wife's shoes?

You seriously spend your time defending the honor of and demanding respect for a "shop" run out of someone's home? If they want to run out of the house, that's fine, but don't put on a face like that's not the deal. We called it, and you hate that we were right. VRT = RA = Epic FIAL

We know why we haven't heard the answers to the questions brought up about the questionable parts for this build, the claimed HP #'s, etc.

Fess up, you have a business arrangement with Scott, and that is why you defend him and his "shop." He gives you head to take pictures of the cars they work on and to be his knight in shining armor online!
Old 03-01-2009, 08:01 PM
XKR

-GP-
I drove through Compton before and did not get shot of shot at....does that mean its not a bad area NO !!!

OK...you post a pic of a car....post the dyno graft also

Man...You are killing Scott....I could tell from that other website that he wishes you would have shut your mouth about this build....WOW....You better pray that your motor internals are what you have on your build list..thats IF you recieved a build list....PRAY !!

Originally Posted by mrg1981
Didn't you just confirm that the "shop" in question IS indeed just a dumpy apartment/unfinished house looking thingy in some shitty area where I would never even park my car for a second, and that I could pay cash for by selling some of my wife's shoes?

You seriously spend your time defending the honor of and demanding respect for a "shop" run out of someone's home? If they want to run out of the house, that's fine, but don't put on a face like that's not the deal. We called it, and you hate that we were right. VRT = RA = Epic FIAL

We know why we haven't heard the answers to the questions brought up about the questionable parts for this build, the claimed HP #'s, etc.

Fess up, you have a business arrangement with Scott, and that is why you defend him and his "shop." He gives you head to take pictures of the cars they work on and to be his knight in shining armor online!

Last edited by XKR; 03-01-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:02 PM
wannabuy350z

I love san carlos... i will buy a home there!
Old 03-01-2009, 08:04 PM
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by mrg1981

when did i ever say that the shop was at Scott's home? never, read back a few pages and you'll see that i said scott's garage is filled with car parts and furniture... I have never said a word about where Scott's shop is, i have only denied that it is at his home like other misinformed nutthugging RA bashers have stated.

I have no business affiliation with Scott whatsoever. I have taken pictures of his personal Z and 2 of the cars he has built. I take picture for whomever pays my fee so i am completely unbiased in that regard. I have been living in LA for the past year and just recently moved back to San Diego. I have had Zero contact with Scott up until 2 weeks ago when he asked me to take pictures for him.
-GP-

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure