Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure - Page 9 - MY350Z.COM Forums



Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #161
r0mey
350Z-holic
iTrader: (35)
 
r0mey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 17,788
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdup35sedan View Post
Here are a few pictures just to show that this isnt a joke... XKR... cough, cough...





thats a nice grill you got there SMILE FOR ME DADDY
r0mey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #162
r0mey
350Z-holic
iTrader: (35)
 
r0mey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 17,788
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
I will show you around, I know all the hot spots...
word
r0mey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #163
Laughitup85
Registered User
 
Laughitup85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 140
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Ok guys I just want to start off with apologizing for the title of this thread. Scott warned me that no matter what I put about my car, if it has anything about RA then I was going to get bashed on. (It was a defensive move) I posted anyway because I’m excited about my car and what I’ve had done to it and was just trying to share that with the community!

1)Anybody else can come on this site excited to share about their car but because I dealt with RA I get picked apart and criticized
2)How can you have a witch hunt for Scott when he isn’t even here to defend himself?
3)Some of you are on other forums that Scott is on and say nothing to him and yet come here (where he can’t even defend himself) and try to ruin him!
4)My car will be on the dyno this week and I will post the sheet as soon as I get it, in fact we’re going to take it to 2 dynos to prove that the numbers are real.
5)Most importantly I’m extremely happy with my build and could care less how or where it got done… it got done and done well! My car is exactly what I wanted at the price that I wanted.
6)For all those reading this that have questions for Scott, try a different forum where Scott can actually defend himself and set the record straight because all that’s going on here is a big FU to Scott!
Laughitup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #164
gdup35sedan
Registered User
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 324
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKR View Post
I drove through Compton before and did not get shot of shot at....does that mean its not a bad area NO !!!

OK...you post a pic of a car....post the dyno graft also
okay, now drive through compton 4-5 times a week for 2 years and see what happens.

once the dyno gets done and the final tune is made, i will.
-GP-
gdup35sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #165
blasian
Registered User
iTrader: (29)
 
blasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Get out my way pimpin, LA
Posts: 34,192
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0mey View Post
thats a nice grill you got there SMILE FOR ME DADDY
Thanks for getting that damn song stuck in my head
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #166
IIQuickSilverII
Registered User
iTrader: (13)
 
IIQuickSilverII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Arizona -InP-
Posts: 14,545
Thanked 161 Times in 135 Posts
Default

looks "my350z's 2009 epic fail of the year thread" came in early...
IIQuickSilverII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #167
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
iTrader: (1)
 
RudeG_v2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5,801
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKR View Post
I saw the post on that other website ....I am sure when he looks at it he will flip....
Jorge's post on the other site FTMFGDW!!! It's an RA circle jerk over there and Jorge just crashed the party!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk408 View Post
OMGZZZ its the RACE ENGINE!!!!
"RACE ENGINE"

OMG, that is SOOO F'ing RICE!!!
RudeG_v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #168
r0mey
350Z-holic
iTrader: (35)
 
r0mey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 17,788
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughitup85 View Post
Ok guys I just want to start off with apologizing for the title of this thread. Scott warned me that no matter what I put about my car, if it has anything about RA then I was going to get bashed on. (It was a defensive move) I posted anyway because I’m excited about my car and what I’ve had done to it and was just trying to share that with the community!

1)Anybody else can come on this site excited to share about their car but because I dealt with RA I get picked apart and criticized
2)How can you have a witch hunt for Scott when he isn’t even here to defend himself?
3)Some of you are on other forums that Scott is on and say nothing to him and yet come here (where he can’t even defend himself) and try to ruin him!
4)My car will be on the dyno this week and I will post the sheet as soon as I get it, in fact we’re going to take it to 2 dynos to prove that the numbers are real.
5)Most importantly I’m extremely happy with my build and could care less how or where it got done… it got done and done well! My car is exactly what I wanted at the price that I wanted.
6)For all those reading this that have questions for Scott, try a different forum where Scott can actually defend himself and set the record straight because all that’s going on here is a big FU to Scott!

Listen here champ you came in this thread like a LION you cant go out like a pussycat. Dont come here with the im sorry forgive me now that Scott has been exposed yet again. You gotta take ur lumps like a man. Maybe next time you will think before you write "The Most Controversial Build on the site"
r0mey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #169
Profink
Registered User
iTrader: (15)
 
Profink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 3,430
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

What the f*ck? You send re-con to Scott's house and take a picture of my car thinking it's the OPs? The grey Z parked in the street is my car and I parked it there. In fact if you had come and knocked on the door you could have come talk to Scott and I face to face because I was there. For the record, Scott is a friend and we are having some work done on my car as we're building an N/A Time Attack car. I asked Scott if I could leave my car with him so he can take it to the fabricator's to have a roll cage built because can't stick around San Diego to do it myself. I have complete faith in Scott and trust that my car is safe left with him. Of course now there are people driving around taking pictures of everything and anything Scott in, so who knows? He's not on my350z anymore so why not just leave it alone. If someone has Scott build him a car and wants to post it here then let them show off their car and be happy with it. I agree the OP should not have titled the threat as controversial, but he did. Why not just leave it alone? Who even cares? And the missing front plate on my car was my doing. The bracket I built wasn't sitting properly so I took it off.
Profink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #170
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (113)
 
Mike Wazowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: San Diego 92111
Posts: 22,106
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

please no dynoshop numbers as those are very inflated.

try the Dynodynamics at JBA
Mike Wazowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #171
r0mey
350Z-holic
iTrader: (35)
 
r0mey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 17,788
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profink View Post
What the f*ck? You send re-con to Scott's house and take a picture of my car thinking it's the OPs? The grey Z parked in the street is my car and I parked it there. In fact if you had come and knocked on the door you could have come talk to Scott and I face to face because I was there. For the record, Scott is a friend and we are having some work done on my car as we're building an N/A Time Attack car. I asked Scott if I could leave my car with him so he can take it to the fabricator's to have a roll cage built because can't stick around San Diego to do it myself. I have complete faith in Scott and trust that my car is safe left with him. Of course now there are people driving around taking pictures of everything and anything Scott in, so who knows? He's not on my350z anymore so why not just leave it alone. If someone has Scott build him a car and wants to post it here then let them show off their car and be happy with it. I agree the OP should not have titled the threat as controversial, but he did. Why not just leave it alone? Who even cares? And the missing front plate on my car was my doing. The bracket I built wasn't sitting properly so I took it off.

We did leave it alone? We werent the ones who posted the "most controversial build on the site" thread. You can blame that on the RA supporters
r0mey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #172
XKR
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
XKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas, Arizona,Cayman Island
Posts: 5,256
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0mey View Post
We did leave it alone? We werent the ones who posted the "most controversial build on the site" thread. You can blame that on the RA supporters
+100000000


Quote:
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
please no dynoshop numbers as those are very inflated.

try the Dynodynamics at JBA
DD or DJ numbers please

Last edited by XKR; 03-01-2009 at 08:31 PM.
XKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #173
blasian
Registered User
iTrader: (29)
 
blasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Get out my way pimpin, LA
Posts: 34,192
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0mey View Post
We did leave it alone? We werent the ones who posted the "most controversial build on the site" thread. You can blame that on the RA supporters
Wasn't there a thread about Scott a few weeks ago?
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #174
r0mey
350Z-holic
iTrader: (35)
 
r0mey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 17,788
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian View Post
Wasn't there a thread about Scott a few weeks ago?
Idk and dont care?
r0mey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #175
gdup35sedan
Registered User
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 324
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
please no dynoshop numbers as those are very inflated.

try the Dynodynamics at JBA
that is most likely where the car will be taken. Then all of you Dyno Queen FI gods can relax.
-GP-
gdup35sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #176
MethodRN
For Sale
iTrader: (13)
 
MethodRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 3,164
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdup35sedan View Post
when did i ever say that the shop was at Scott's home? never, read back a few pages and you'll see that i said scott's garage is filled with car parts and furniture... I have never said a word about where Scott's shop is, i have only denied that it is at his home like other misinformed nutthugging RA bashers have stated.

I have no business affiliation with Scott whatsoever. I have taken pictures of his personal Z and 2 of the cars he has built. I take picture for whomever pays my fee so i am completely unbiased in that regard. I have been living in LA for the past year and just recently moved back to San Diego. I have had Zero contact with Scott up until 2 weeks ago when he asked me to take pictures for him.
-GP-
I am not bashing, I don't know Scott, never had dealings with VRT and have no ties to RA.

1. Since you seem to know Scott, how come you don't post pics of his "shop"?

2. I just don't think a reputable shop should be keeping cars in their personal home. Call me crazy. If I hand a shop the key's to my $30K car and expect them to put another $20-25K into it, I better not find it in their drive way.

3. Pictures were posted of a crappy looking location. I can't vouch for XKR and his recon team, because I don't know him. However, he has proven to be nothing but helpful. He's posted some damning proof of a location for RA, that you have not disputed. Where is RA really located?

I've seen pictures of Intense, FP and GTM's shop, and both look top notch. I'm a customer of SGP(no peanut gallery comments please...XKR, Rude ), and my car is always kept in a locked building. I mention these shops because I have done business with or have contacted them and all have PROVEN success with the VQ.

For those of us who are on the fence.... POST pics of this shop, post dyno numbers for proof. My opinion on RA will lean towards BS until otherwise proven.

Last edited by MethodRN; 03-01-2009 at 08:47 PM.
MethodRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #177
Profink
Registered User
iTrader: (15)
 
Profink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 3,430
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0mey View Post
We did leave it alone? We werent the ones who posted the "most controversial build on the site" thread. You can blame that on the RA supporters
Did you even have to go over there?
Profink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #178
blasian
Registered User
iTrader: (29)
 
blasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Get out my way pimpin, LA
Posts: 34,192
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0mey View Post
Idk and dont care?
You cared enough to post here
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #179
blasian
Registered User
iTrader: (29)
 
blasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Get out my way pimpin, LA
Posts: 34,192
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodRN View Post
1. Since you seem to know Scott, how come you don't post pics of his "shop"?
Werd...
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #180
r0mey
350Z-holic
iTrader: (35)
 
r0mey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 17,788
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian View Post
You cared enough to post here
I meant idk or care if a thread was posted about him last week you half negro.
r0mey is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rear sway bar measurements? hulkout 370Z Brakes & Suspension 6 05-22-2016 02:30 PM
Shop Review: Z-Tech: Longwood, Florida (God no!) derekinthez South East 0 09-28-2015 06:35 PM
Nismo Suspension lowers Non-Nismo Z CJs_Z33 Brakes & Suspension 21 09-18-2015 12:06 PM
Enjuku Racing - Sikky LS1 Mount Kit EnjukuRacing Drivetrain 0 09-14-2015 11:15 AM
Help bushing ng rear Suffolk350z Brakes & Suspension 5 09-13-2015 02:43 PM


Tags
350z, 500cc injectors = 500rwhp, autosport, built, coach is king of loooove, coilovers, djamps = sheep, el cajon ho or ra build, failboat toot toot, fake dyno...again, lawchick dates scott, megan, megan racing = crash, profink got banned, ra is gai, racing, relentless, relentless failsports, roadster, scott crashed, scott doesn't tune, scott lies, someone has an std, vrt, whats a fuel return do?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Copyright 2002 - 2017, MY350Z.COM All Rights Reserved.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send