Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 09:20 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
If you think the RA nuthugging is bad there go look over at g350zd*iver. They have both Scotts and Julians nuts in their mouths. Two vendors who no other sites want any part of.
I think the difference is that Scott and Julian are sponsors of that forum.. so no one is concerned about their reception by the staff and users, the problem is Scott is banned on g35driver and he products are still being pushed and defended
Old 03-27-2009, 09:22 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you think the RA nuthugging is bad there go look over at g350zd*iver. They have both Scotts and Julians nuts in their mouths. Two vendors who no other sites want any part of.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:26 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by doug
I think the difference is that Scott and Julian are sponsors of that forum.. so no one is concerned about their reception by the staff and users, the problem is Scott is banned on g35driver and he products are still being pushed and defended
to that too. Just like I pointed out in my response to Glex25.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:29 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

True. They are just the bastard stepchildren that they took in because no one wanted them and I guess they needed sponsor money regardless of what it was from.
QFT

Although Julian is no longer a sponsor, since he no longer has a shop.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Glex25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I brought up the subject and hopefully get the attention of the admins there.

I'm a mod and don't have the ultimate say in situations like these or the people that are in Mu mode.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:43 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Glex25
I brought up the subject and hopefully get the attention of the admins there.

I'm a mod and don't have the ultimate say in situations like these or the people that are in Mu mode.
Thanks. I would also like to know how long they were intending to keep us on MU mode (permanently?).

I wasn't involved over there in the RA strut bar threads. I have been on MU since last month when I called out the g35driver staff for the Scott Bush/4MeUwill alias/temporary ban lift fiasco.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:00 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

LOL I see that Calvin did not address the Canadian issue. Can one of you guys specifically call him out on that for a response?
Old 03-27-2009, 10:07 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

at Calvin's bias. Like olphatty tried to tell him... The plausible solution for those with RA strut bar problems is to return it for a refund so they can get another bar that fits and has better quality welds.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:09 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Canadian is probably the biggest tool of the whole bunch over there. He is so far up Scotts *** its ridiculous.
Agreed
Old 03-27-2009, 10:13 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Agreed
I don't know Canadian and don't read/post on the other site. My experience with him has solely been his referral of Chris to me for a trans rebuild. For that, so far, I'm grateful.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by mrg1981
I don't know Canadian and don't read/post on the other site. My experience with him has solely been his referral of Chris to me for a trans rebuild. For that, so far, I'm grateful.
iStan actually is the guy who found Chris. Jordan (Canadian) found out about Chris from Stan. Stan has been the liason for me and Intense. He is the one I'm grateful to.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:24 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
iStan actually is the guy who found Chris. Jordan (Canadian) found out about Chris from Stan. Stan has been the liason for me and Intense. He is the one I'm grateful to.
I see. I thought you knew about Chris because of my trans. Anyway, I was directly referred by Canadian and told Intense to call and talk to Chris and see if they felt comfortable with him. Not saying that you have to be grateful to him, nor would I say that I really "owe' him anything. I'm just saying that I'm glad he was still on the forums (read: didn't go ballistic with stupid insults and get banned yet), because I wouldn't have known where to go with the trans. Intense was wanting to try to find where SGP sent the trans for work, but it was slow going.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:30 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

George FTMFGDW!!!!!!
Originally Posted by George@GTM
Hey Calvin,

We are constantly being harassed by user "SDGeneralCounsel" as seen in this thread (this is just a recent example of many):

GT Motorsports: GTM Engine and Transmission Oil Cooler Kits!

Based on the actions taken against others, for harassing a none paying sponsor, and taking threads severely off topic while not helping anyone (as you stated) then shouldn't this member (SDGeneralCounsel) also be placed on MU or banned, he has done much worse than what others have done in the thread referenced here, and to paying sponsors I might add.

Thanks Calvin!

-George
GT Motorsports
SOOO TRUE!!! Let's see Calvin and the g35driver staff prove how unbiased they are.

Edit: ^^ I noticed that Canadian unnecessarily and inappropriately pissed in that thread too George. Maybe he should be put on MU status as well. WOW... I cannot believe this guy is still a moderator over there.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-27-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Torpedo Sub
Put it in me Scott.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LQpRQh2KSQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LQpRQh2KSQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
Old 03-27-2009, 11:32 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree, If you don't like the price of a service or product we are offering - then don't buy it, its really simple.

We are not ripping anyone off, these coolers are not cheap and include expensive components, it is really annoying to see others "chime in" with useless post on the cost of the kit when they are severely off topic and WRONG.

I have forwarded my post to 2 other moderators on G35driver, lets see what happens.

Thanks Rude

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 03-27-2009, 11:36 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by George@GTM
I agree, If you don't like the price of a service or product we are offering - then don't buy it, its really simple.

We are not ripping anyone off, these coolers are not cheap and include expensive components, it is really annoying to see others "chime in" with useless post on the cost of the kit when they are severely off topic and WRONG.

I have forwarded my post to 2 another moderators on G35 driver, lets see what happens.

Thanks Rude

-George
GT Motorsports
I thing you should make a point about Canadian too. IMO his actions in that thread (especially since he is a moderator) were more egregious than Lawchick's.

The way the g35driver staff is behaving... I wouldn't be halfway surprised if Lawchick becomes their next new moderator.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-27-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:45 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

True. They are just the bastard stepchildren that they took in because no one wanted them and I guess they needed sponsor money regardless of what it was from.
As far as I am aware, the sponsors are not paying that site. Besides, I'd rather have Julian on there than Rich Dad Poor Dad. Just saying.

Nuthugging? You know very well how I felt about Scott. But, we were willing to give him a chance. You were all about the site when we were willing to give everyone a fresh start, including all the admins and moderators who jumped ship. One by one, they came over to the other site. A few left this site and that's the end of their days. Some, came back here after their temper tantrums were over.

You know what's worse than a trader. Someone who does it twice.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure