Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 09:10 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott made a bunch of crazy claims and frankly, that sullies the reputation of this community.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:12 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Scott made a bunch of crazy claims and frankly, that sullies the reputation of this community.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:12 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Shamwow comes to mind
Old 02-19-2009, 09:16 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by blasian
Shamwow comes to mind
Call in the next ten minutes and get double the whp on a stock clutch!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:20 AM
TTRANK

Update:

Looks like his ban is active again on driver.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:25 AM
TTRANK

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
LOL I already explained twice above (once to Car vs. Driver and once to you in BOLD RED FONT) why I dislike Scott and have a beef with him. Folks who were members here before Scott got banned and frequented the FI section know what this is all about. I don't feel like spoon feeding you. So if you don't care enough to spend a bunch of time searching, you should stop posting in this thread.

Spoon feeding isn't quite the same thing as asking for some details.

You jump straight to immature insults when anyone asks you to do more than make blanket comments...

All you have done in here and to me on driver is make some vague accusations. At least XKR gave me a story and some details instead just saying he is no good without giving any reason for why you are saying that.

As for the multiple screen names, Scott said others using his computer had those account(s) and others say it was him. Again, where is the truth? You make claims and then refuse to back them up.

IMO, it appears that some stuff he was doing was not good and this forum may be better without him.

What I don't understand is your part in everything? You seem to want to be the leader of the "let's get Scott" cru but don't want to help others understand why...

Last edited by TTRANK; 02-19-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:26 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by TTRANK
Update:

Hmmmmm... Wasn't expecting that so soon.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:30 AM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by ttrank
spoon feeding isn't quite the same thing as asking for some details.

You jump straight to immature insults when anyone asks you to do more than make blanket comments...

All you have done in here and to me on driver is make some vague accusations. At least xkr gave me a story and some details instead just saying he is no good without giving any reason for why you are saying that.

As for the multiple screen names, scott said others using his computer had those account(s) and others say it was him. Again, where is the truth? You make claims and then refuse to back them up.

Imo, it appears that some stuff he was doing was not good and this forum may be better without him.

What i don't understand is your part in everything? You seem to want to be the leader of the "let's get scott" cru but don't want to help others understand why...
"i didn't kill my wife! It was the one armed man!"
Old 02-19-2009, 09:32 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
"i didn't kill my wife! It was the one armed man!"
I've had friends use my computer and post under my account before... but it was obviously not me
Old 02-19-2009, 09:46 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Hmmmmm... Wasn't expecting that so soon.
+1000000

Well no! I was just working at VRT when all of the criminal activity was going down... errr but I didn't know it was going on, even though I was working there... and errrr I let someone use my computer.. errr... the car DOES make 800whp w/out fuel and dyno#'s... err.... Lift teh bans on G35driver plez?
Old 02-19-2009, 09:47 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Who cares about this guy anymore?

I wouldnt even give him air time here...
Old 02-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

As a relative Noob in terms of years of membership all I can say is that even I know that VRT=FAIL.

IMHO any shop or member that consistantly distorts performance claims to make themselves look better or their competition look bad deserves the permaban. We were all noobs once, when you are new and trying to sort the truth from the <3 having sponsors/vendors spreading disinformation is just terrible. We always tell the noobs to search, we at least owe it to them to make sure the info out there is accurate and truthful.

If we are going to let members like this back on the forum, then by all means start with Julian - at least he had some truth behind his drama.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:49 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Alberto
Who cares about this guy anymore?

I wouldnt even give him air time here...
You just did

Darren
Old 02-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by Motormouth
Philthy's post is spot on.

What I don't understand is your part in everything? You seem to want to be the leader of the "let's get Scott" cru but don't want to help others understand why...
Old 02-19-2009, 10:00 AM
ttg35fort
Professional

I don't know Scott, so I won't comment on his ban being lifted. I also do not beleive the claim of 600 - 800 hp on the setup noted. However, there was someone who questioned my hp, even when I did post the dyno chart, as well as everything about my build. But I think that was more of an issue of trying to put down the competition, which I felt was very unprofessional.

Also, I do know someone who's screen name was deleted because he was posting from the same network as another person (same IP address to the outside world, but different IP address on the subnet). He was told that he and the other person were one in the same, but they were in fact two different people using two different computers networked to the same firewall. Nonetheless, I can see how it would be difficult for the moderators to actually know this since they probably cannot see the subnet IP address.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:01 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
+1000000

Well no! I was just working at VRT when all of the criminal activity was going down... errr but I didn't know it was going on, even though I was working there... and errrr I let someone use my computer.. errr... the car DOES make 800whp w/out fuel and dyno#'s... err.... Lift teh bans on G35driver plez?
Exactly!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:02 AM
XKR

If you are going to put up such a fuss about it, why not help shed some light on why we should all share your opinion instead of telling us to go research? You talk like you know everything about this but don't want to share much. It strikes me as strange that you dislike him soooo much but don't want to help us share your opinions.

To be honest, I don't care enough to go spend a bunch of my time searching but you seem to have enough passion about this subject so I figured you would. If not, that's your call. I'll just stay neutral.

Here is my issue with Scott...or should I say , my monies issue with Scott...I kept it to myself because I was asked to...and because I was paid back...so really it was none of my business after that.

I agree that Scott may not be the only questionable vendor on here...But Scott has been trapped many times....from the VRT days to RA.

I understand why some of you defend him...(I am not saying you Ttank).....he is a nice guy...I have to agree...but a person that smiles at you and at the same time cons you...is that still a nice person.

One of you Scott fans...ask him does he remember a customer from the VRT days by the name of Brian Williams...Silver G35..Tan interior...The guy he tried to sell some rims to at VRT...but this person told him he does not buy used parts....VRT went on to do a JWT TT and "BUILD" motor. Another hint....he gave you an item to install...but it was never installed but came up missing and you had to replace it and ship it.

Hint...my last name is also Williams This person was also too embarrassed to speak up.....and because of potential litigation, I did not also.We all know now that Mike will never be caught...so all the pretending can stop.

I always gave Scott a chance and did not look much into it ..mostly because the car was sold and the money I loaned to this person to get this build was paid back....so to be honest, I did not give a ****. So this is why I did not spill the beans on this underhanded crap. I only sit back and laugh.

But when all the clouds clear...you start to see the blue sky...If this was done directly to me...WOW...let me not go there!!!! Brian worked with Scott to get this done...not Mike (Mr A)...he said that Mike was not around much when he was having this work done. The car did not have 80% of what was paid for in the motor...injectors and so on....motor failed and ended up at SGP with Mark and Kyle.....Thats how I first met Mark. This has happened to many people on here. Some have posted up and some have not.....Brian is one that kept his mouth shut.

I have a true story for all you that back Scott with statements like " He worked on my car and he did not rip me off" ... He may not have ripped you off....but what about the FI'ed uneducated next customer....some never know that their pocket was picked until its too late.

I have a friend that owns a shop ( I wont say location, because you all would guess who) that only sells and works on Ferrari's, Lambo's, Austin Martins and so on....Nicest guy in the world...he was the main reason I got into those kind of cars. He would go out of his way for me...never charged me for labor..but I also never charged him when he came to my office......but I would see what he would do to other customers..rip them raw!! Charged for work never done...charged for parts never installed...would tell customers that this is what he has found when it was never that bad. See any similarities here...Still a nice guy....matter of fact ...the nicest guy you would ever meet.

Now Scott will know what my issues are with him I bet if one of you spoke to Mike/VRT ....he would tell you who knew what was going on in that shop.

Last edited by XKR; 02-19-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:03 AM
niceguyyy01

I have no relevance here except to stand behind my friend.... RudeG is a good, honest person. If he has a beef with this guy it is legit.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:06 AM
XKR

Update:

One thing I know about you ttank ...you never take sides.....I have seen your posts on other subjects. Very KOOL

Originally Posted by Philthy
I'm not a fan of Scott, but who cares already... There are more shady people in this industry than just Scott, but I'm done trying to expose them - I'll just continue to make them whine and make excuses at the track!
Dr Philthy You still alive.... You coming to ZdayZ Tell Alanis Morissette I said hi....I hope I spelt her name correct

Originally Posted by niceguyyy01
I have no relevance here except to stand behind my friend.... RudeG is a good, honest person. If he has a beef with this guy it is legit.
He has to be...he is a member of the Recon Crew #007

Last edited by XKR; 02-19-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:14 AM
GreenGoblin

Rude, It is sad to say, but that is all you are. You have no proof and are no help. If you did get burned by Scott, why not give some light to those who could benefit from it.

Instead you just make blanket statments about false numbers, and multiple screen names. Those make him look bad, nothing that would require a permaban.

If he did have two user names then that would be grounds for some type of punishment. You clearly did not want to share the part of the PM that you got from Garnet Canuck,
Not one single IP address that 4MeUwill posted under matches one single IP address that Scott has posted under. I am certainly not about to ban a member without any conclusive evidence.
You have a hunch that that since this person can not spell, it is them. At least some of your fellow members have described there experiences with us on g35driver so that we can make a fair assesment.

Danny

Last edited by GreenGoblin; 02-19-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Quick Reply: EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted