Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Keep your beef with Rude elsewhere (since it's in your sig, and everywhere you post). The Scott situation pertains to all in the FI section. All the usual posters in the FI section were here when the RA deal went down.

Word of advice... don't argue with Dave!!
+1 I think the reason for Dave's warning was VERY obvious, he should have been thankful for it but instead he shoots right back with nonsense...
Old 02-19-2009, 03:59 PM
xxg35girlxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rcdash
Mike's (XKR's) word is gold.

oooh please.. XKR accused me several times about being Scott. I guess im still Scott then right? theres other things that XKR is lying about but I dont want to get into detail..
Old 02-19-2009, 04:01 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Whatever happened to this
Link
Old 02-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
oooh please.. XKR accused me several times about being Scott. I guess im still Scott then right? theres other things that XKR is lying about but I dont want to get into detail..

Mike (XKR) a lair...? You're kidding right I think you breathed in too many of the fumes when your car burnt to the ground - great job Scott did on your car

The only time I've ever seen you on this forum is to promote Scott or talk trash to other respected members
Old 02-19-2009, 04:04 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you create your screen to protect your hubby? Since that is what 90% of your posts try to do.

Mike has no reason to lie, soooo....... Tell Scott
Old 02-19-2009, 04:06 PM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by iStan
Whatever happened to this
Link
It's like the bailout... it applies to 92% of the people! Us 8 percenter's aren't effected!

hahahah... j/k
Old 02-19-2009, 04:06 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

I think there is a distinction between accusation and a statement of fact. The first is an allegation that may be based on suspicion, the second is not.

Besides, XKR does start to have a bit too much fun when his recon antenna goes up. We're helping him with that.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Gammawolf

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
Question 1:

How many of you people have actually met Scott, and or spoken directly with him?

including rude, XKR, Darren, Sharif, and all others that have made bad claims against Relentless Autosports and Scott?

Statement1: The prior allegations that Scott was posting with multiple usernames has already been proven false. The IP addresses have already been checked, and confirmed.

G35driver is now completely separate from my350z so why SHOULD Scott be banned on both. The G35 guys love him.

This is completely bogus, and you and Mike are lying through your teeth. The guy that you are referring to is the roommate of Scott's administrator for his website

The mods probably didn't respond because your claims were groundless, and nothing was changed or altered. These contentions have NO supporting facts.

Scott was allowed back on driver because the new admin could not figure out why he was banned to begin with. A new investigation was finished, which yielded a result that Scott never posted as a different user name.

Further, as stated above, G35driver is under different control than my350z, and is being run as a separate entity, so why would you expect someone to be banned on both sites.

Further, Scott's current ban gives no reason for him being banned

+1,000,000 to everything said above.

I don't understand how so many people who have never met Scott or personally dealt with Scott crucify him like a bunch of women crucifying Angelina Jolie for Brad and Jenn's breakup. You go by a source who you think is reputable but does not have any first hand contact with Scott/RA and then you lead a line of noobs like a political blowhard with a devout following who have no idea who is what or where but just adhere to gossip and flaming.

My brother and I have transacted with Scott before and will continue to do so. We've never ever thought that Scott was trying to steal from us or act in some sort of unprofessional manner. I do wish I would have found RA before I found VRT to work on my brother's G, but I had to learn my lesson.

Lastly, I don't post as much as I used to because I'm unemployed and facing trying economic times right now, but daaaayum, I've never seen such drama and mud slinging in one forum - ever! Driver can get bad at times, but usually in the politics section, not in the forced induction section? What gives? Why the need for scapegoating and demagoguery?
Old 02-19-2009, 04:15 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gammawolf
Why the need for scapegoating and demagoguery?
^That post definately isn't Scott.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:16 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by Philthy
+1 I think the reason for Dave's warning was VERY obvious, he should have been thankful for it but instead he shoots right back with nonsense...
My point was that this thread is clutter in the FI section..hes in the FI section to talk about someone getting unbanned..Am I the only one that noticed that? I would of made a similar comment to someone else...I would of expected a mod to see this and move it to the correct section on this forum...but no..lets keep this very FI informative post going.. Im done posting in this thread to prevent any more fights.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:23 PM
SlideFox

^^If you were here for the VRT Revolution you would understand.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:23 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
Mike (XKR) a lair...? You're kidding right I think you breathed in too many of the fumes when your car burnt to the ground - great job Scott did on your car

The only time I've ever seen you on this forum is to promote Scott or talk trash to other respected members
You're kidding right? Once again, this is pure slanderous talk trying to make people who don't know the story think something that didn't happen. You know that Scott didn't work on her TT setup. By saying this you are trying to insinuate he was in some way responsible so that more people who have no clue what the hell is going on will jump on your bandwagon and spread the word. "yeah, RA lit a car on fire! Im not doing business with them!" If you have something legit to add, add it. But don't go making stuff up.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
You're kidding right? Once again, this is pure slanderous talk trying to make people who don't know the story think something that didn't happen. You know that Scott didn't work on her TT setup. By saying this you are trying to insinuate he was in some way responsible so that more people who have no clue what the hell is going on will jump on your bandwagon and spread the word. "yeah, RA lit a car on fire! Im not doing business with them!" If you have something legit to add, add it. But don't go making stuff up.
I'm going by HER WORDS! I could really care less about Scott, let him back on the forums, don't mind at all...

I took my car to RA and it ran the best it ever has.. and I already have plans to take my new G37 to RA. If he is so bad ~ why would I recommend him to everyone that even glances at my car? and why would i keep returning for his business?
Old 02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by SlideFox
^^If you were here for the VRT Revolution you would understand.

Oh. I guess its a good thing im no longer VQ lol
Old 02-19-2009, 04:39 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

My Mistake, Let me correct myself. he never touched her HEADLIGHTS (she put 06 projector headlights in her 03 and she had to rewire) that were improperly installed which caused the fire. Please forgive my incorrect term. The fire was electrical, not a fuel fire and not a result of the turbos or anything that Scott did. The fire was in the front of the car by the intercooler and the headlights. She has admitted that the fire was a result of installing the headlights incorrectly. Which happened several weeks after it left RA. It was an obvious electrical fire.

If it was something Scott did, it would not have burned up several weeks/months later. It would have happened almost immediately.

Please forgive my mistake.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:54 PM
skaterbasist

Funny how the original poster comes in to g35driver, PM's a few of the staff members with an arrogant and rude attitude, and expects ANY cooperation.

And to top it off, threatens to take it up to the MY350Z admins to make "us do our job" (as if they have ANY authority in 'driver)

Entertaining to say the least.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:57 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
Funny how the original poster comes in to g35driver, PM's a few of the staff members with an arrogant and rude attitude, and expects ANY cooperation.

And to top it off, threatens to take it up to the MY350Z admins to make "us do our job" (as if they have ANY authority in 'driver)

Yet I get warned for making a comment about that...hmm
Old 02-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
My Mistake, Let me correct myself. he never touched her HEADLIGHTS (she put 06 projector headlights in her 03 and she had to rewire) that were improperly installed which caused the fire. Please forgive my incorrect term. The fire was electrical, not a fuel fire and not a result of the turbos or anything that Scott did. The fire was in the front of the car by the intercooler and the headlights. She has admitted that the fire was a result of installing the headlights incorrectly. Which happened several weeks after it left RA. It was an obvious electrical fire.

If it was something Scott did, it would not have burned up several weeks/months later. It would have happened almost immediately.

Please forgive my mistake.
Whatever you say bud - I did the same exact mod in my car and it was plug and play...
Old 02-19-2009, 05:05 PM
XKR

WOW! how does mr.XKR have first hand knowledge when hes never even dealt with scott personally? (it supposeably is his brother/ cousin/ dad.. oor whoever that has first hand knowledge.. but I still see no proof because how many silver/ tan interior g35s did they work on?.. I can also make something up if I was pushed so hard to prove a point.) .. common sense

Anyways ~ Scott has always said you were a really nice guy and I understand that your close to Forged or whatever and I also understand you would rather have a Forged sticker on it rather than VRT.. but its just a bad judgement call IMO.
I did not want to put my brothers business out on the net ....especially that I told him I would not...but just to put you and LAWCHICK straight....

I purchased this car for my brother....I gave him the money to pay for VRT to do the work...I was the one that had to deal with the headache of having this car put back to stock after all the crap that went down and then sold to get my money back.

I kept out of this because (1) I got my money back (2) I really was not the one that VRT ripped off.

You really think Scott is going to admit that he remembers this??? To admit it is saying he is guilty.....BECAUSE my brother never did business with Mike ( Mr A)...he did business with Scott VRT. Lets not forget that he was also Mr VRT along with Mike.

Let me see what else I can remember without having to ask.....Hmmm...Here is another....Does he remember someone calling and complaining about the JWT filter not being installed properly and because of this the filter was rubbing the hood and removing the paint....my brother asked for a smaller filter and you all said that was the only one that would fit the intake...He called many times about it...He did not always talk to Scott when he called ....but Scott was the one with the answers.

If I did not get my money back.....this would have went in another direction.
So to be honest....when you do look at it...you are correct....I dont have any direct dealings with Scott...BUT MY MONEY DID. Well... money I gave my brother.

A few people asked why do I always Bash Scott.....the person said that he did not understand because FP did my car not VRT/RA.....This is my only reason for going against my brothers wishes and putting this out there...plus this happened a long time ago.

Think about it.....I stur the pot on here all the time....There are tons of shops I could have picked on if all I wanted to do was make waves on here.

My brother was not the only one that learned from this.....with the experience we gained form VRT it helped me to know what to look for and who to look for to get a successful build.

Like I said before...I will be at ZdayZ...So anyone that would like me to say this in person...please bring up this topic when you see me.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:08 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by skaterbasist

Don't be dense. I can take my case to IB via the relationships I have with some of the staff members here. It was Scott's actions on my350z that got Scott permabanned on both sites in the first place. IB is impartial, yet they decided to enforce the permaban on both sites when the my350z staff presented the case to them.

And now the ban has evidently been reinstated. Hmmmmmm...

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Quick Reply: EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted