Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 02:51 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
Not this guy again, LOL

Yes, we did hurt the motor at one event, and then followed it up win back to back wins and track records!

I have nothing to prove to you, I have the fastest G35 timeattack car in the country or world for that matter! Why don't you come to the track and try and beat us?

Haha, only back on the forum for a few hours and back in the drama...
werd, i expected lawchic to make an apperance....

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
I'm confused. What does this prove? It proves that the location is in San Diego, or that Scott was using the same IP. Sorry Stan, but your post is meaningless without clarification.
lulz... listen law chic.... this isnt a BS trial where you can get yourself away ala OJ over stupid technicalities, everybody saw the ovbious....

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 02-19-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:58 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
I'm confused. What does this prove? It proves that the location is in San Diego, or that Scott was using the same IP. Sorry Stan, but your post is meaningless without clarification.
ok- fine.

I'll keep it simple.
Second name posts from El Cajon.
I ask Scott where the other guy is at that time.
Scott replies he doesn't know.
The guy is in El Cajon and Scott doesn't know?
The guy is trying to prove he isn't Scott to the admins via PM,email,phone,carrier pigeon, and Scott doesn't know he is in El Cajon?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:00 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Mike's (XKR's) word is gold. Sorry bud. Law dude, you've been had. He's fair to some, screws some. That's some odd code he lives by. How do you trust someone like that?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:01 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by iStan
ok- fine.

I'll keep it simple.
Second name posts from El Cajon.
I ask Scott where the other guy is at that time.
Scott replies he doesn't know.
The guy is in El Cajon and Scott doesn't know?
The guy is trying to prove he isn't Scott to the admins via PM,email,phone,carrier pigeon, and Scott doesn't know he is in El Cajon?
No offense Stan, but I don't understand what this has to do with anything either? El Cajon has about 100K people and is one of the largest suburbs of SD. Just because the guy was in the same town, how does that prove Scott knows where he is or that they were in contact? Not trying to start drama, I just don't understand the point that is being made.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:06 PM
xxg35girlxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is this even in the FI section? and whats the big deal if hes back on G35Driver? alot of people see nothing wrong with that and thats why his ban was lifted. You have a choice to open his threads. Sure a few people may have had some bad experiences with VRT but really that was years ago so move on like everyone else. VRT is gone. I took my car to RA and it ran the best it ever has.. and I already have plans to take my new G37 to RA. If he is so bad ~ why would I recommend him to everyone that even glances at my car? and why would i keep returning for his business?

As far as Scott having so many screen names.. I was also accused of being Scott. No one would give me the time of day until i could prove I was who I claimed to be. But I did.. and no one even apolized. that right there goes to show you how much facts they have to have about one person before flaming them.

for reference:
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...l-a-worry.html

Originally Posted by Car vs. Driver
Thx ... sounds like a toolbag to me, lets set him on fire.

WOW .. Why dont you just jump on the bandwagon like all the other misinformed 'know it all's' that have never once themselves dealt with RA or even VRT for that matter. some people have no class ~ you are one of them.

Originally Posted by rcdash
I have always reserved judgment because I never had firsthand knowledge, but your word is good enough for me. I might just have to get rid of that STB so I don't have to think about this guy everytime I look in my engine bay.

WOW! how does mr.XKR have first hand knowledge when hes never even dealt with scott personally? (it supposeably is his brother/ cousin/ dad.. oor whoever that has first hand knowledge.. but I still see no proof because how many silver/ tan interior g35s did they work on?.. I can also make something up if I was pushed so hard to prove a point.) .. common sense

Anyways ~ Scott has always said you were a really nice guy and I understand that your close to Forged or whatever and I also understand you would rather have a Forged sticker on it rather than VRT.. but its just a bad judgement call IMO.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:07 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
How does that prove Scott knows where he is or that they were in contact?
The guy was somewhat close to Scott. Scott's Sister's Friend, or family friend, something of that nature, ask Scott.

The guy was actively trying to prove that he wasn't Scott. Scott was telling him to contact the admins anyway he could to settle the matter. I know Scott was in contact with the guy. Scott went on for hours talking about the guy. But in the end, with as much contact as Scott had with the guy, Scott said he didn't know where the guy was.

In the end, I was pissed as all hell that Scott lied to me as I was trying to defend him.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:08 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You crack me up Rude!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 03:14 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LULZ at the posts of Scott's naive G35driver minions coming in here!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:14 PM
fallenromeo

Originally Posted by iStan
The guy was somewhat close to Scott. Scott's Sister's Friend, or family friend, something of that nature, ask Scott.

The guy was actively trying to prove that he wasn't Scott. Scott was telling him to contact the admins anyway he could to settle the matter. I know Scott was in contact with the guy. Scott went on for hours talking about the guy. But in the end, with as much contact as Scott had with the guy, Scott said he didn't know where the guy was.

In the end, I was pissed as all hell that Scott lied to me as I was trying to defend him.
Im not sure exactly what you are talking about (Maybe I missed that thread) but I would be pissed too. However, Scott has never lied to me and has always taken good care of me. He has earned my loyalty.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:19 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 02-19-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:22 PM
fallenromeo

She is a faithful customer...

Last edited by fallenromeo; 02-19-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:23 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
... Anyways ~ Scott has always said you were a really nice guy and I understand that your close to Forged or whatever and I also understand you would rather have a Forged sticker on it rather than VRT.. but its just a bad judgement call IMO.
This has nothing to do with being nice. This is about doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because you might get caught or you have developed a rapport with that person. Scott does and says things that are not always accurate and it gets him in trouble. There is a reason so many people have an issue with him. Keep in mind that when he first split from VRT, everyone cut him some slack. He got back into this on his own. He may be well intentioned and he may try to make things right with those he deals with personally (he did try to make things right with me), but that doesn't excuse the ongoing behavior. On another note, as a lawyer you should know the importance of keeping good records - try to relay that to Scott. He's made a mess of things in regards to this in the past with sloppy documentation. So when he tells his "friends" that XKR is lying and I know that isn't true, and claims that he couldn't find supporting documents, please! Maybe he just needs a good wife to keep him straight, take care of his books, and pull him by his ear now and again.

EDIT: ... and I believe he has been re-banned, again, on g35driver. There must be a reason - it's not a witch hunt - you can deny and point fingers or you can dig deeper. All the old posts can be searched by user name.

EDIT #2: Wait a minute, did you just say that it was a bad judgment call on my part to want to remove the VRT sticker from my engine bay? Are you kidding me? Even Scott would remove a damn VRT sticker!

Last edited by rcdash; 02-19-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
SlideFox

This thread brings back memories of the VRT err I mean RA melt down. Makes me feel kind of nostalgic!! OK, maybe it wasn't an RA melt down, but the VRT cloud hung high and long over RA.

Again, why was a permaban lifted for like 10 minutes?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by rcdash
This has nothing to do with being nice. This is about doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because you might get caught or you have developed a rapport with that person. Scott does and says things that are not always accurate and it gets him in trouble. There is a reason so many people have an issue with him. Keep in mind that when he first split from VRT, everyone cut him some slack. He got back into this on his own. He may be well intentioned and he may try to make things right with those he deals with personally (he did try to make things right with me), but that doesn't excuse the ongoing behavior. On another note, as a lawyer you should know the importance of keeping good records - try to relay that to Scott. He's made a mess of things in regards to this in the past with sloppy documentation. So when he tells his "friends" that XKR is lying and I know that isn't true, and claims that he couldn't find supporting documents, please! Maybe he just needs a good wife to keep him straight, take care of his books, and pull him by his ear now and again.

EDIT: ... and I believe he has been re-banned, again, on g35driver. There must be a reason - it's not a witch hunt - you can deny and point fingers or you can dig deeper. All the old posts can be searched by user name.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:44 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doctors and vendors vs pseudo lawyers. Priceless.

Darren
Old 02-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Doctors and vendors vs pseudo lawyers. Priceless.

Darren
That was GREAT!
Old 02-19-2009, 03:51 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by dave079
First and last warning. No need for that.

No need for what? Are you looking for an excuse to ban me? I know someone is because I voiced my opinion and it didnt agree with the bandwagon. Hes in the FI section talking about someone getting unbanned.. You'd think you being a moderator youd know the rules....this guy is on here bashing someone else..and your main focus is to ban me for an equally useless comment. Your part of the reason this site is a joke. I dont care if you ban me..just make sure you ban everyone else in this FI oriented thread(thats a joke if you didnt pick up on it)
Old 02-19-2009, 03:54 PM
blasian

Originally Posted by SnyperZ
No need for what? Are you looking for an excuse to ban me? I know someone is because I voiced my opinion and it didnt agree with the bandwagon. Hes in the FI section talking about someone getting unbanned.. You'd think you being a moderator youd know the rules....this guy is on here bashing someone else..and your main focus is to ban me for an equally useless comment. Your part of the reason this site is a joke. I dont care if you ban me..just make sure you ban everyone else in this FI oriented thread(thats a joke if you didnt pick up on it)
Ain't no bias around here
Old 02-19-2009, 03:54 PM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by SnyperZ
No need for what? Are you looking for an excuse to ban me? Hes in the FI section talking about someone getting unbanned.. You'd think you being a moderator youd know the rules....this guy is on here bashing someone else..and your main focus is to ban me for an equally useless comment. Your part of the reason this site is a joke. I dont care if you ban me..just make sure you ban everyone else in this FI oriented thread(thats a joke if you didnt pick up on it)
Keep your beef with Rude elsewhere (since it's in your sig, and everywhere you post). The Scott situation pertains to all in the FI section. All the usual posters in the FI section were here when the RA deal went down.

Word of advice... don't argue with Dave!!
Old 02-19-2009, 03:56 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Keep your beef with Rude elsewhere (since it's in your sig, and everywhere you post). The Scott situation pertains to all in the FI section. All the usual posters in the FI section were here when the RA deal went down.

Word of advice... don't argue with Dave!!
Im not aruging..but out of all the bitching he singles me out? give me a break. It says in the rules about bashing people in here yet thats all hes doing whether the guys a scumbag or not..isnt there a section on this forum for that kind of stuff?..this is what ruins a forum. Not to mention..of all people Rude? Ive never seen a single useful post by him..always has to throw in his 2 cents.

Originally Posted by blasian
Ain't no bias around here
Yes there is..and just because you don't see people posting up..they know about it. Unlike them I could care less..a forum is for opinions..which is what I give. My opinion on the experiences ive had..and they are meant to help people from making the same mistakes I did. And im sure ill get banned for....who knows what this time...but it will just prove my point.

Last edited by SnyperZ; 02-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Quick Reply: EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted