Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

HeartBreaker Dyno #s TT 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Jtran Studios
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not guessing, had a few cars from a dynapack that i tuned there and ran it on the mustang dyno. calculations came out to read 15 percent lower.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

DYNOJET - SAE OR STD - DIRECT COMPARISON WITH GRAPH. Only need to do it once or twice to "calibrate" your dyno. Till then, it's a guess what the #s mean relative to other builds on the forums.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Jtran Studios
Vendor - Former Vendor

tell you guys what. we gotta go to the dyno next week to tune another customers car. ill get this car back on the dyno and set the mustang dyno to simulate dynojet numbers.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:37 PM
athenG

You are going to get in trouble with this one.. Go get Dynojet Dyno and post the #.. This site dont like correction on dynos.. So DD or Mustang with correction isnt going to cut it.. just my .02
Old 04-02-2009, 04:10 PM
GolfinZ

Honestly, who really cares what the numbers are....this pissing match about dyno x VS dyno y VS dyno z is WAY over played
Old 04-02-2009, 04:20 PM
d1mon3k

Originally Posted by GolfinZ
Honestly, who really cares what the numbers are....this pissing match about dyno x VS dyno y VS dyno z is WAY over played
Thank you, man, thank you.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Jesus people, April 1st, why is everyone taking this so seriously?
Old 04-02-2009, 06:07 PM
tribal_visionz

change those wheels!!
Old 04-02-2009, 06:18 PM
rcdash

Those who want to separate the players from the posers. No point posting a number at all if it's not something that can be compared... If it's to show a before/after, fine use any dyno. To demonstrate your shop's ability to hit a certain target though, be prepared to do it right.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:32 PM
GolfinZ

Originally Posted by rcdash
Those who want to separate the players from the posers. No point posting a number at all if it's not something that can be compared... If it's to show a before/after, fine use any dyno. To demonstrate your shop's ability to hit a certain target though, be prepared to do it right.
Players from posers...if they have a access to a dyno why would one need to go to another...o ya...just to prove to people like yourself that live and die by comparing numbers.

So Im guessing the OP isn't doing it right just because he didnt use a dynojet...thats ridiculous!!!

My point: Albertos car...he can WALK a lot/most people that make more dyno hp than he does. A high dynoed car doesn't make it faster
Old 04-03-2009, 10:41 AM
gotparts?

car speaks for itself on the street. dynapack or dyno jet or dd or mustang dyno, numbers are numbers. the satisfaction of this customer is unreal. another sgp customer done wrong and we took him in and fixed all of his issues and gave him real world dyno results, instead of telling him "500whp @ 15psi". car came in our shop dipping down to 9.7 on af under boost. car was overboosting slamming the boost cut, vacuum lines wrong, missing panels, and a few others problems that we addressed. we are player's not posers in this industry. just new to the "community". not here to have a pissing fest here fellas, just here to offer our services to anyone that wants or needs it at a very good price.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Jtran Studios
Vendor - Former Vendor

Wowzers! When i posted this thread the title was meant as a joke. We are actually proud of the numbers this car put out. Guess I will watch the title better next time. Despite all of the conflict the car is beautiful and build is strong as heck!
Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

So when are you gonna be able to tune my FCON iS?
Old 04-03-2009, 01:20 PM
gotparts?

when you getting your car out? i got software
Old 04-03-2009, 03:05 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

WOOOOOOOOO!!! Hopefully tomorrow.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:34 PM
coachk
Banned

So what S/N's are part of Overdrive? Looks like gotparts is. anybody else?
Old 04-03-2009, 05:54 PM
rcdash

Players from posers...if they have a access to a dyno why would one need to go to another...o ya...just to prove to people like yourself that live and die by comparing numbers.

So Im guessing the OP isn't doing it right just because he didnt use a dynojet...thats ridiculous!!!

My point: Albertos car...he can WALK a lot/most people that make more dyno hp than he does. A high dynoed car doesn't make it faster
READ my post again and it'll answer your questions. And yes, you might think that's ridiculous, just like the Very Ridiculous Techs we know and love.

Your point is off topic since we were talking about a dyno that is claimed as a "heart breaker", not how fast the car is. Go back and read Alberto's post since you want to talk about his car out of the blue.

Originally Posted by gotparts?
car speaks for itself on the street. dynapack or dyno jet or dd or mustang dyno, numbers are numbers. the satisfaction of this customer is unreal. another sgp customer done wrong and we took him in and fixed all of his issues and gave him real world dyno results, instead of telling him "500whp @ 15psi". car came in our shop dipping down to 9.7 on af under boost. car was overboosting slamming the boost cut, vacuum lines wrong, missing panels, and a few others problems that we addressed. we are player's not posers in this industry. just new to the "community". not here to have a pissing fest here fellas, just here to offer our services to anyone that wants or needs it at a very good price.
And that's awesome. Kudos. Keep in mind that many folks here had the wool pulled over their eyes, more than once, with whp claims from shops that claimed to be setting the bar, some on dynos with graphs that can be easily manipulated. Cross verification on a DJ has become the norm for cross comparison. It's just the way it is. It's not necessary, but when you claim your dyno is a heart breaker and produces xxx whp on another dyno, then it's probably good to have some data to back that up.

Last edited by rcdash; 04-03-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:22 PM
O&G

It's my ride. I know the wheels suck...no traction, but they were not on that night. We had 18's with NItto's on there. I'm happy bottom line. I had been going to SGP for over four years. I spent over 20k plus with them and their work during the later part of last year fell strait off. My first run of the evening with Marks(SGP) tune was 337whp. Johnny not only added 120plus whp, he also made it safe.... just like I asked. It's a daily driver on pump gas. Overdrive and Jtran are good people doing good things. Thanks guys!
Old 04-04-2009, 11:57 AM
GolfinZ

Originally Posted by rcdash
READ my post again and it'll answer your questions. And yes, you might think that's ridiculous, just like the Very Ridiculous Techs we know and love.

Your point is off topic since we were talking about a dyno that is claimed as a "heart breaker", not how fast the car is. Go back and read Alberto's post since you want to talk about his car out of the blue.

And that's awesome. Kudos. Keep in mind that many folks here had the wool pulled over their eyes, more than once, with whp claims from shops that claimed to be setting the bar, some on dynos with graphs that can be easily manipulated. Cross verification on a DJ has become the norm for cross comparison. It's just the way it is. It's not necessary, but when you claim your dyno is a heart breaker and produces xxx whp on another dyno, then it's probably good to have some data to back that up.
The op obviously added/photoshopped the Heartbreaker as a joke.

My problem is this forum gets all pissy when someone doesn't use "a correct dyno" and always calls BS on numbers until they get to this "correct dyno" Its retarded. I understand that VR* posted skewed numbers in the past, but it seems that all vendors on the boards now aren't that way. Calling someone a player vs a poser is pretty ignorant. Im guessing your the former hummm...

Last edited by GolfinZ; 04-04-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Golfin, I think your misunderstanding what RC Dash is saying..

He is saying if Im understanding correct......

JTran posted he has a heartbreaker dyno.. So please put the same car that makes 460whp on his DD on a DYNO JET.. To see if it makes way higher on the Dyno Jet (like 520whp or so) which would then make JTran's DD a "heartbreaker".....

Thanks for listening..

Good tuning.. again..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 04-04-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Quick Reply: HeartBreaker Dyno #s TT 350Z