Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SportZ Magazine Supercharger Challenge!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 03:25 PM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by MadMax76
I offer my moral support . As for monetary I still have to save up for a Z, I am almost there.

Here is my first support for ya: "Good luck!"
Thank you MadMax, that's a good start.

BTW, there will be new Sport Z opportunities down the road a bit. When your monetary situation is worked out, I'd get a subscription to Sport Z just in case.

I like your style MadMax, save some money and get your new 350Z. With the need-it-now mind set you often see, being fiscally responsible will hold you in good stead.

Bob
Old 09-17-2003, 04:06 PM
ChrisMCagle

Default Thanks

Originally posted by Dr Bonz
Good luck on getting 50 percent of the members of this forum though. There are around 20,000 members if I remember correctly. That's a lot of posts you'll need!
Thanks Bonz. I can use all the help and support that I can get. I know that the percentage that I need is quite significant, but I'm going to stick to the philosophy "It's better to try and fail, than to do nothing and succeed."

-Chrismcagle
Old 09-17-2003, 06:24 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm more of a "do nothing and succeed" kinda guy

Seriously, good luck to you. You have your work cut out for you but I wish you luck. BTW, I personally WOULD purchace a subscrition to a 350Z only mag. I also currently get "Sport Z" in it's current form though.

Bob, stop by any time! I would be honored to have my legendary Brick Z enshrined in your Mag. Give me a day's notice so I can slap on some Zaino before you get here. I only have 48 layers on right now and wouldn't want to short change your for your photo shoot.
Old 09-18-2003, 04:19 AM
krismax

I just subcribed a few weeks ago, i thought there would be alot more 350z
Old 09-18-2003, 04:46 AM
kitkos

I would subscribe to a 350Z ONLY magazine "in addition" to my Sport Z subscription.

Remember that for a large quantity of you guys that the 350 is your first experience with a Z. Some of us have owned Z's for (soon to be) 30 years and would NEVER want to change the current format of SportZ.

Good luck on your effort. Let me know when to send in my subscription for Sport350Z
Old 09-18-2003, 05:20 AM
mcduck

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Robert speaking: You mean 350Z, don't you?
Yes! As you clearly read between the lines, I was implying more 350Z coverage... by going with a bigger issue, you could add more 350Z articles without having to cut out articles on the older Zs.

Originally posted by MadMax76
Why spend money on magazines, which require paper that is made out of trees and further endanger the nature when you can preserve the same trees by connecting to the internet and getting the information that you need.
I see... so digging fossil fuels from the earth and throwing up nuclear plants is much better for the environment? Remember, it takes some type of fuel to create the electricity to power your PC... and most of those sources really are not renewable. The only one I know of is hydroelectric... but if we make another dam for hydro power, aren't you altering the local environment... changing the flow of rivers, creating lakes, etc... ultimately impacting the natural environment? (Solar power does not run any significantly sized power grid in the US). Not to mention the construction of towers that hold the power lines and the power lines themselves... both of which are created from metals... created from mineral ores... which again are truly non-renewable resources.

I'm sorry to rant so much, but it really iritates me when anything involving wood or paper production brings out someone saying "you're endangering nature", et al. For those people, I say, the next time you fly somewhere... grab the window seat and look down. You'll find with the exception of heavy metro areas, most of the country is green and much of that green is forests.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:37 AM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by krismax
I just subcribed a few weeks ago, i thought there would be alot more 350z
Krismax -- I'll be sure to put your order in the ChrisMCagle folder. Thanks for your business. With your order and others to follow, there will be more a lot more 350Z coverage. This is a perfect opportunity for the 350Z crowd to make this happen sooner rather than later.

Expending financial resources before its time is a bad thing, growing within budget is a good thing.

Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 08:45 AM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by Dr Bonz
I'm more of a "do nothing and succeed" kinda guy

Seriously, good luck to you. You have your work cut out for you but I wish you luck. BTW, I personally WOULD purchace a subscrition to a 350Z only mag. I also currently get "Sport Z" in it's current form though.

Bob, stop by any time! I would be honored to have my legendary Brick Z enshrined in your Mag. Give me a day's notice so I can slap on some Zaino before you get here. I only have 48 layers on right now and wouldn't want to short change your for your photo shoot.
Dr Bonz -- please send me your address and phone number through my personal email address --- publisher@sportzmagazine.com. It would be very cool to visit with the doctor of Z.

Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 08:56 AM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Default All my350z.com orders in 2003 will count

Just made an executive decision:

All orders going back to January 1, 2003 will be applied to the ChrisMCagle quest for added ponies in his 350Z. Please email me personally at publisher@sportzmagazine.com with your name and address and we'll do the research and apply those back orders to the my350z.com folder.

This will give Chris a jump-start to success. BTW, the phones are ringing at Sport Z Circulation and the orders are beginning to come in. Haven't seen any on-line orders SPECIFIC to Chris so please be sure to make a note in the comments section of the order form.

Way to go my350z.com.

Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 09:44 AM
ChrisMCagle

Talking THANK YOU!

Thank you VERY much!!!!

-Chrismcagle
Old 09-18-2003, 09:58 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Well, Bob, I can already think of a few ChickZ who've subscribed since May.
Old 09-18-2003, 10:11 AM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by 350zSpeedRacer
Well, Bob, I can already think of a few ChickZ who've subscribed since May.
Hello 350zSpeedRacer --- I can't be sure of the names of all the zchickz subscribers so if you can gather their names for me, I'd be forever in your debt (well, almost forever).

Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 10:19 AM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Wow Bob, I am impressed! You post everyday. Nice to see people related to a magazine that are keeping in tune with the "pulse beat".
Old 09-18-2003, 10:35 AM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by zland
Wow Bob, I am impressed! You post everyday. Nice to see people related to a magazine that are keeping in tune with the "pulse beat".
I'm not an every day poster (until now), but all of us at Sport Z monitor the "pulse beat" every day. We have split forum assignments and try to absord everything Z. The Sport Z contributing writers are also on the job making sure that Art, Dave and I don't miss anything.

Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 10:42 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by publisher
Hello 350zSpeedRacer --- I can't be sure of the names of all the zchickz subscribers so if you can gather their names for me, I'd be forever in your debt (well, almost forever).

Bob
Where's MY supercharger? LOL Just kiddin with ya, Bob. I'll get the info from the gals and PM you.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:35 AM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

I just a got a subcription, I got a free SC with mine, didnt the rest of you?
Old 09-18-2003, 11:38 AM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by zland
I just a got a subcription, I got a free SC with mine, didnt the rest of you?
YIKES

Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 12:38 PM
jinxxycat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by publisher

Bob
Hey Bob, I emailed my info already!!! AND if you are going to be in PA, I'm not too far from Dr. Bonz--I'm in pgh!
Old 09-18-2003, 01:18 PM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by jinxxycat
Hey Bob, I emailed my info already!!! AND if you are going to be in PA, I'm not too far from Dr. Bonz--I'm in pgh!
Thanks jinxxycat -- Haven't seen your email yet, but my internet provider can be slow at times with email.

Dr. Bonz and I are working out the details. Details that include the silverstone toe-nail polish person you may be familiar with.

Could my October trip to PA turn into a 350Z get-together? Wonder how that would fly with...

Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 01:32 PM
publisher
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by jinxxycat
Thanks jinxxycat -- Haven't seen your email yet, but my internet provider can be slow at times with email.

Dr. Bonz and I are working out the details. Details that include the silverstone toe-nail polish person you may be familiar with.

Could my October trip to PA turn into a 350Z get-together? Wonder how that would fly with...

Bob

Quick Reply: SportZ Magazine Supercharger Challenge!