Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

FORGED PERFORMANCE 2009 2nd Annual Top Dawg Airstrip Event!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 08:01 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by str8dum1
is that a m62 blower, like they use on the z/g? or bigger?
Pretty sure thats an m-90
Old 06-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stormcrow

sorry for the crappy phone pics... it's all i had after spending my life savings on the pictured Stillen twin-screwed beast above!!
Twin screwed is right.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:18 PM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by str8dum1
is that a m62 blower, like they use on the z/g? or bigger?
not really sure which one they used with this kit... never had the forethought to even ask... good question...
Old 06-07-2009, 04:49 PM
tgunsg35

After having the opportunity to read this thread and all the trash talking that came with it . I have learned that its not about the big hp numbers and how much money you have in your car. Its about being apart of something great and understanding what the z community is all about. No matter what is said or who is the fastest. At the end of the day everyone becomes friends with memories that will last a life time.

Next year I will make a better effort in attending the event. When I do go unfortunately I will not bring the car that will take that beautiful Top Dawg trophy. What I will bring is personalty,passion,and respect. By bring these thing I will have memories of my own and to turn acquaintances in to friends. The Top Dawg Airstrip fee is not a one time deal it is a long term investment. I am glad I took the time to read this thread.
P.S. Thanks for the pictures the cars are SICK!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:14 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by tgunsg35
After having the opportunity to read this thread and all the trash talking that came with it . I have learned that its not about the big hp numbers and how much money you have in your car. Its about being apart of something great and understanding what the z community is all about. No matter what is said or who is the fastest. At the end of the day everyone becomes friends with memories that will last a life time.

Next year I will make a better effort in attending the event. When I do go unfortunately I will not bring the car that will take that beautiful Top Dawg trophy. What I will bring is personalty,passion,and respect. By bring these thing I will have memories of my own and to turn acquaintances in to friends. The Top Dawg Airstrip fee is not a one time deal it is a long term investment. I am glad I took the time to read this thread.

You sir are a welcome addition to out community. We look forward to meeting you next year.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:50 PM
tgunsg35

Originally Posted by XKR
You sir are a welcome addition to out community. We look forward to meeting you next year.
Thank you. I'm not the type of person to be mesmerize by someone, but you are a living example of passion. To spin the money that you do blows my away. I look forward to meet you and the G35 that we all know about.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:19 PM
XKR

Thank you. I'm not the type of person to be mesmerize by someone, but you are a living example of passion. To spin the money that you do blows my away. I look forward to meet you and the G35 that we all know about.
Kool
Old 06-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Very well spoken. I think we all share your sentiments. Hope to see you new year!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Jason333
hi

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Very well spoken. I think we all share your sentiments. Hope to see you new year!
I felt bad for not going when you got on stage at dinner Friday to talk about the event. I think we are gonna come spectate next year.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:24 PM
tgunsg35

Thank you Sharif. Lee and I will be looking forward to it. Maybe I'll have a little more power by then.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by Jason333
I felt bad for not going when you got on stage at dinner Friday to talk about the event. I think we are gonna come spectate next year.
Well next year, the ZDAYZ organizers are brainstorming a major expansion of the event for next year. Stay tuned.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:22 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Jason333
Jason......It will be a while before we forgive you for not showing up to the last event If you only heard what Sharif said about you...

Jason

Well next year, the ZDAYZ organizers are brainstorming a major expansion of the event for next year. Stay tuned.
EXPANSION ...as in one mile

Last edited by XKR; 06-08-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:31 AM
ToastZ

Oh my, hopefully its a two-day event in case of rain

Just so the GTR is back in play count me in !!!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by XKR
Jason......It will be a while before we forgive you for not showing up to the last event If you only heard what Sharif said about you...

Jason

EXPANSION ...as in one mile
How would you know. You and your boyfriends were gossiping outside like a group of schoolgirls.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:26 PM
IslandZavage

This event looks fun. Im gonna try my best to be there next year and get to run and meet everyone.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:38 PM
XKR

How would you know. You and your boyfriends were gossiping outside like a group of schoolgirls.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:23 AM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is so great to read, the cars, the fun ribbing, if only I wasn't in CA. I would love to be around the fun you guys are having in both runs, conversation, and meets. I mean we do have fun here, Laguna SECA, which I live about 12 miles from. A couple more like Thunderhill, but too far for me, etc. But you guys are just the bomb. When I move to (we haven't decided yet - either Panhand of FL or NC) I am going to look this up. I also know Forged has been around a l-o-n-g time is a Very High Respected place for car builds. Naturally that will be the first place to visit. Right now my hang out is ZCargarage with Rob's shop, also a Very High Respected location. He has my car at a nice 500hp and I am very happy with it. He is a outstanding gentleman with a topnotch crew as is Forged. I've even done messages with Sharif way back when I had orginally planned on going turbo (JWT Extreme), except this state makes it illegal. CA is so much into illegal anyway, won't go any further there.