Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

The official lawchick fail thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 02:38 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The official lawchick fail thread

This is not intended to harass or flame anyone..it is here to inform the misinformed people about a banned shop called Relentlessautosports.

If anyone has a experience or comment that they would like to add....please do.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:45 PM
cubanl81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh boy here it goes......................let me get ready where's the popcorn.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:51 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cubanl81
Oh boy here it goes......................let me get ready where's the popcorn.
Im allready eating some....since i got his butt owned on driver its now time to do the same here.....like it hasnt allready happened.We are just sick and tired about the crap he post's and 98% of the time its wrong.In the interest of this forum we think it should stop for the new people dont know yet.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:56 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
^^^wtf? there have been "full kits" out at this same price that can produce the same power out for a while.

This looks like a nice kit. Hopefully all of the bugs have been worked out.
Originally Posted by doug
its it just a hobby for you to put your foot in your mouth? let me know if you have a sister.. that talent might come in handy

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
That is not correct. The only other HR TT kit out there, is the Greddy, and it's not complete, and it's more expensive. No EMS or fuel system components at all. And of course the HKS TT setup kit is also available, but that is a tuner kit, that 's missing a whole bunch of things, like an intercooler.

I think you might be refering to the VQ35DE kits, instead of the HR kits.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:22 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

lol thats just typical
by lawchic

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-02-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:23 PM
ToastZ

Okay XKR, I'll play: You say you're a doctor correct?
Old 07-02-2009, 03:41 PM
zman1982

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never been an RA fanboy.

Trending Topics

Old 07-02-2009, 05:36 PM
XKR

OMG You guys are too much....

This is where Doug, Jorge, Eric, Raj , Paul...(just to name a few) will shine.....I dont have the skills to search like that
Old 07-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Chi-TownWarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Some say Lawchick's voice is equivalent to the sound of singing ducks"

You all know this person as Lawchick
Old 07-02-2009, 06:00 PM
doug

brb.. i'm about to murder this thread.. shut this motha fcka down..brb
Old 07-02-2009, 06:02 PM
doug

Well, they did get me banned on driver for absolutely nothing, for deferring people to a DIY on my350z after numerous people had made negative comments about the price of their oil coolers

The JWT turbo's use garrett internals like the GTM kit, but the turbo's are completely re-designed by JWT and made much more efficient flowing. That's all I meant about the GTM tt kit here as apposed to the JWT kit.

so are you then saying your reason for your comments in this thread are a retalliation to being banned on G35driver? because if so? that would also be a bannable offence on this forum
Old 07-02-2009, 06:05 PM
doug

a bov will not work with a vortech without modification. The bypass valve that vortech uses is different from a bov.

Originally Posted by chris'smax
WRONG

I used a greddy type-s on my vortech setup on my maxima and it worked perfectly fine.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:07 PM
doug

the greddy one can be modified to work with the vortech. There is a DIY on this forum for that. Do some searching kiddo. the HKS bov out of the box will not work properly with the vortech
who in the *** are you calling kiddo lol. I am talking about on a maxima, which in that case you can run ANY push type bov you want as long as you have the appropriate flange welded on to the inlet pipe. The same can be said on the z as long as the maf is after the bov.

Maybe next time you should clarify what you say instead of being so general.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:09 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
"Some say Lawchick's voice is equivalent to the sound of singing ducks"

You all know this person as Lawchick
I had someone tell me he is on the girly side....

D@mn......You gave Doug the ball....you know he is going to run with it....
Old 07-02-2009, 06:10 PM
doug

arn't you tired of being owned?
I wasn't. Look at the previous page sir, and then look at the vortech faq thread. You have just been owned....
its not the same kit you moron.. this kit is a Stillen SC Kit with a Vortech Blower.. all the piping is done by stillen..
you are like the dumbest person i know....
you always run off at the mouth about what you FEEL when you have no idea.. here you go comparing a Vortech KIT with a Stillen KIT just because both have the same blower..
Old 07-02-2009, 06:12 PM
doug

sure, you can weld on four exhaust pipes and have them not connected to anything, and sticking all in opposite directions, but they won't do anything. Idiot
what the hell are you talking about lol?

MANY people ran BOV's on the stillen kits in the maxima community and yes the functioned correctly

You have a history of making yourself looking like a complete fool so you might want to start a new trend for yourself and learn to just shut up before making yourself look like a complete ***.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
doug

meh, if she knows how to ride she'll be fine. My roommate has a 05 gsxr 1000, and his gf never has any problem riding (granted she is 110 lbs), and he pulls long wheelies at 150mph on the back all day. It's really crazy to watch.
seriously.. STFU... seriously
Old 07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
doug

Thanks Cal. No i'm not looking to sue, nor is Scott. I was just trying to illustrate the seriousness of these false accusations. I just want this issue cleared up and Scott and John reinstated.
and i want Jessica Alba to give me some sex when she is 9 months pregnant and wants to induce labor.. lucky for me.. i have a better chance of getting my wish than you do
Old 07-02-2009, 06:17 PM
doug

First off, I am appalled at your people (including a number of "vendors" and the lead moderator here). I just got off the phone with Scott at Relentless after setting up an appointment for the installation of my coilovers and sway bars, and found out what transpired on this forum earlier in the week.

As many of you know, Scott was accused of using multiple accounts to brag about his business by another party on the board was talking sht to a few of the moderators and Scott. John (our motorsports moderator (drives the elise)) defended Scott and thus lost his position as a moderator because of this. A number of the moderators know Scott, as do many of the vendors, so I'm perplexed as to how this could have ever taken place. Scott was accused of using multiple screen names, probably traced back to his shop, since he has people that hang out at his shop and the are on the forum thereof. Scott was able to prove the existence of all of these other people except for one whom is currently out of town . The last screen name he wasn't able to prove wasn't Scott's belongs to an attorney and family friend of Scott, who drives a green G35, whom has only about 70 posts on the forum. Scott hasn't been able to clear his name because this gentleman has been out of town, but Scott has forwarded an email to this attorney through his sister so that this attorney can clear Scott's name.

As many of you are aware, Scott used to work with VRT, but left for a number of good reasons. Because of his past association with VRT he and his business has suffered relentless (a little play on words for you) bashing. All of this is uncalled for. Nobody on the forum has more reason than Scott to hate VRT. I have seen an incredible amount of threads with people bashing Scott, with no justification (read the threads and figure out what happened and you'll see what I mean), and thankfully a number of threads have been closed after the moderators finally took action. John, on one occasion that I have seen stood up for not only Scott, but another vendor whom works for Performance Factory whom were implicated in one of these threads of constant unjustified bashing.

I personally know John. He is a great guy and I've hung out with him a number of times, including going on canyon runs with him and the Lotus guys. I can't at all fathom how he could be called biased. He doesn't even own a 350Z, nor does he use Scott's services.

As soon as Scott was banned, the party that had been banned due to his arguing with a moderator (as well as his being an a$$ on the forum) was "unbanned" and then Scott was banned and John was let go. No moderator that I have heard about was happy about this decision. It was all done by our fearless leader Godzilla with no justification and apparently everybody is too scared of him to speak up. Frankly, I don't give two shts about this online stuff. I'm only on here to learn, and to meet people to share this car experience with. I thought that's what we are all here for, not to make a quick buck on some "tuning company's" products and services.

I am only in law school, so I couldn't give Scott legal advise, but I have instructed him to seek legal counsel unless this is cleaned up immediately, and a full explanation and apology awarded to both Scott and John. Just on the surface I can easily see a cause of action of defamement, slander, and breach of contract (since Scott renewed his contract only 12 days prior to this incident, and Godzilla gave no justification for this breach). Scott can already feel affects of his incident on his business. He has lost a customer that wanted to purchase a supercharger and have it installed, and it trashed Scott's group buy for big break upgrades. Further, this is only the impact of a few days from this incident, not a culmination of what you people here will assume or accuse Relentless of.

Everyone on the forum (including the vendors) are quick to make claims and accusations with no basis. THIS MUST END!! Everything that is said on the forum about a vendor directly affects their business. Many of the vendors have other jobs, but for plenty of others, this is their sole income and their career.

Scott is not going to back down until his name is cleared, and I'm going to offer all of the support I can. Scott will not lose my business, nor should he lose the business of any other interested customers because of this incident, but at this point the damage is done and the only way to rectify the situation is for the people responsible for this to step up and prove Scott, John, and me wrong. The burden of proof is on the moderators, not on Scott (legally speaking).

I'm not attempting to be an "internet lawyer", because frankly I'm currently just a student of the law, but I wanted to give you people a little perspective so that you remember to check what you say on these forums. I may be banned for this thread, but frankly if this is how you people are, I'm much better without you. It also adds validity to my claims and Scott and John's defenses if I were to be banned or this thread deleted. Further, I'm on most of the other car forums and have plenty of friends that can spread the word about this if it comes to it.

The only option for the moderators to do is fix this situation, and stop screwing over two really great guys.

well once again its the master of mis-information.. i say this time and time again.. i have no idea how you want to be a lawyer yet you never explore facts and are always posting your opinion.. which 90% of the time is incorrect.

Arn't you tired of being flamed for being wrong? i mean seriously.. the amount of times you have been owned on this forum.. if i were you.. i would just get a new screen name or stop posting.

1) a simple google search could tell you some of the reasons Scott was banned

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ess+autosports

i'm pretty sure multiple accounts was just the icing on the cake..

2) as stated by Jamez.. John already stated why he was banned in a prior thread.. and it had nothing to do with Scott.

3) you are the worse lawyer/legal student i have ever come across on this board.. and quite frankly i am tired of telling you that you are wrong..

Quick Reply: The official lawchick fail thread