Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Did Project White Dragon Fail?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

buahaha fawking figures.

Those f@ggots think its normal for an automatic car to LAUNCH and SHIFT faster than a good 6MT driver, stock for stock, 370 vs 370.

I am of course only speaking of 370Z's auto, while better than the 5 speed in the 350Z, it is no dual clutch, GTR, Ferrari gearbox, where then we could argue no human can shift that fast. Fawk those idiots.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:46 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Isn't the AT on the 370z cvt? nothing fancy right?
Old 05-19-2011, 09:58 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

7 speed, TQ converter, not a dual clutch like some of those guys believe their transmission perform like.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:09 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Same as the G37 then lol. My buddy has a stock g37 coupe and I am able to keep up and normally nose ahead of him in my 350z with only exhaust/test pipes/cosworth plenum. Funny they think its impossible to change gears as fast as that transmission, someone should remind them that they use the same transmission on SUV's like the FX.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:16 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

They are very smalled minded!

I almost got banned twice already....

That AK mod is horrible...I guess ou can't disagree on that site...
Old 05-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Its because Sam cries about $hit to the mod and he will ban anybody to protect his sponsors. Fawk everyone on that site, that community is going to get taken for a fawking ride by GTM and others.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Driven1
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ Werd.

It's pretty sad and sucks but you can only lead the horse to the watering hole....you can't make them drink from it.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:23 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
Its because Sam cries about $hit to the mod and he will ban anybody to protect his sponsors. Fawk everyone on that site, that community is going to get taken for a fawking ride by GTM and others.
+1 FREE GO-FAST!!!!!

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Permabanned huh? Doesn't it suck to be banned even though you are being proven right all along? *cough* *cough* Ask go-fast (if you can).

The thread was dead for a while, but the activity picked up today. Alberto posted over there and it became painfully obvious that they have no clue who he is and know nothing about his firsthand experience with GTM. They just dismissed him as some random troll who is a hater cuz he doesn't have a 370Z.

Most members over there seem to lack any knowledge or historical perspective concerning vendors and the Z33. They seem to be clueless about GTM's past record of stillborn 1000whp hype projects and lack of accomplishment/experience in the 1000+whp realm. They don't seem to think that any of the past vendor FAIL or FI lessons learned on the Z33 platform apply to them with their Z34's. Reality350 was spot on...

I serioulsy doubt any of us would have any luck over there trying to get the truth about GTM 1000whp hype to sink in with the same membership that accepts Scott Bush/Relentless Autosports as a reputable vendor.

BTW... No update or progress posted about the "White Dragon" either.
^^^
needs to be QFT again.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:06 PM
toner123

Wow a lot of attacks on us 370 owners. I guess I can see that to be expected. While some of the info posted on here has a sense of honesty, there is a lot of rubbish in some posts also. Now I didn't take the posts personal or straight at me but when you use words as ALL then it can be interpreted as such since i am a member there. Lets get this straight since I have no secrets, this is the first car I modded. I had other cars where I did little things but nothing like I did to my Z, so lets just say yea this is the first one. For personnel reasons is the main cause since I have always been in to imports. A lot of people on that forum are new to the game as like me and I do lean heavily on the people that know what is going on.

Now to the main situation at hand. A lot of people would listen to the members on here for advice and there experience but man some of you take it to a whole new level and just makes it seem like, the way you go about it, is for the sole purpose of just trying to destroy gtm. You would probably get a much better reaction if you just stated your experience with facts in a some what political manner, instead of just trying to go for the jugular for a swift kill. In other words the impression given is you get your jollies off by trying to destroy a company. Then you have the people that never dealt with them throwing there opinions and slander around as if they were the one to get burned. Just doesn't make sense to me on that part.

As for the 370z forum, I am sure if you challenge some thing in a good manner it would not get deleted. In fact I have seen posts and threads like that a few times over there. When both sides plead there case, yes the thread got locked but was never deleted unless people got stupid and ignorant. I just know from speaking with AK370z multiple times he really doesn't care what gets posted, as long as it is mature, factual, and not attacking anyone. Lets be serious a lot of people on this forum don't know how to do that(notice I didn't say all). Now if that line offended you(meaning the reader) then your probably one of the people I am talking about. Now as far as people dismissing Alberto because they don't know him or past experiences. That is kind of a silly reply because his reputation in the Z community alone is pretty well known. Whether they know the true story, or a some what fabricated story, his name on the forums is pretty well known. The real reason though for him being dismissed is because if people respond they don't want to get the 10 pages of argument ********. Now me personally I think he has some good info he can share, and we spoke before in pm, as well as I did with go-fast, reality, and Rude. I just find it unfair to label everyone and that was my point. I am sure a lot of us would like to here your experiences over there, as I know I would but people just don't want to deal with the immaturity and attacks that this forums reputation has. So there for, they ignore the ones they feel will present it and everyone from this forum is labeled to carry that type of perspective which is unfair.

Now Alberto I am unsure in the way you meant that comment about us coming to a Mid A meet so maybe my response will be off from your actual meaning. I said before I would love to come to one and we discussed that. I am unsure if you meant it as people going to ridicule us or try to make something serious. Either way I am still down to come to one since if either is the case I know how the true events will unfold. That being, people might whisper behind my back and say ****, but nothing will be said to my face and they will just dismiss me or walk by and say hi. And if they went the other route, well it would be a good time and make it worth the trip more.

Not trying to pick a fight just some of the things being said seem a little unjustified. I know I will most likely get ridiculed for this and I am OK with that. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:55 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

toner123,

I've had a 370Z since August '09, but haven't joined that site due to AK370Z's corruption and how he runs his site. my350z staff presented him with the case of why they and other forums have permabanned Scott Bush and his company Relentless Autosports as a sponsor (a ban that is still upheld to this day by Internet Brands, the parent company that owns my350z and numerous other forums). There was so much evidence of fraud and scamming. AK370Z was dismissive with the my350z staff, took Scott's money, and allowed him to be a sponsor on his site anyway.

Sorry, but I think you are a bit naive and lack a lot of knowledge on both the matters of GTM fluff and the history of FAIL on the 370 . com, especially with AK370Z. That guy doesn't give a fawk about protecting members from scammers and shady vendors who are paying sponsors of his site. And the fact is that the White Dragon thread over there is proof positive of both AK370Z's corruption and that the overwhelming majority of members in the FI section are clueless NOOB fanboys who don't seem to have much common sense.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-20-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:44 AM
toner123

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
toner123,

I've had a 370Z since August '09, but haven't joined that site due to AK370Z's corruption and how he runs his site. my350z staff presented him with the case of why they and other forums have permabanned Scott Bush and his company Relentless Autosports as a sponsor (a ban that is still upheld to this day by Internet Brands, the parent company that owns my350z and numerous other forums). There was so much evidence of fraud and scamming. AK370Z was dismissive with the my350z staff, took Scott's money, and allowed him to be a sponsor on his site anyway.

Sorry, but I think you are a bit naive and lack a lot of knowledge on both the matters of GTM fluff and the history of FAIL on the 370 . com, especially with AK370Z. That guy doesn't give a fawk about protecting members from scammers and shady vendors who are paying sponsors of his site. And the fact is that the White Dragon thread over there is proof positive of both AK370Z's corruption and that the overwhelming majority of members in the FI section are clueless NOOB fanboys who don't seem to have much common sense.
First paragraph: I am sorry to say rude but I am going to have to disagree. I have seen first hand multiple companies that were doing shaddy **** over there get permabanned. Now I can't speak for AK370z actions or his justification, only he can but maybe he felt he deserved some what of a second chance and took your guys imput and is just waiting to see. Knowing AK i can be assured that all the issues he was concerned with he addressed with Scott before letting him become a sponsor. Now would I buy anything off of him. Most likely not because I seen the proof and all the info on here that was supported by factual claims and was able to make my own assumption. All anyone can, and should do is just post there experiance with facts and let the others decide what is best for them. In other words you warned them and if they continue to do bussiness with them, well hell it was at there own risk. Now I know this forum had there share of screwed up suppliers on here and I can understand you all getting frustrasted with it, but you can only beat a dead horse for so long before it falls upon def ears(in this case blind eyes). If someone was to continue and keep saying this, or that, the message will become deluted and it's original intention shall become lost.

Second paragraph: All though some of the points you brought up here are extremely valid. AK is not one who can tell Mike what he can and can't do with his money or with his car. That is no ones place really since it is his car. Wouldn't be right if I came in your house and started telling you where you can and can't hang pictures. If that was the case I am sure you would give me a swift boot to the behind as your tossing me out your front door. Now I can make sugestions and it is ultimatly up to you to take them or ignore them. Now should I go around bashing your house? Not trying to repeat my first paragraph but i am sure you get the point I am trying to make. As for most of us in the FI area for being noobs. Yea I guess I can agree with that, but there are extremely knowledgable people over there also to help straighten us out. We are a new community in the essance and there is a lot of learning to be done, just as members here had to do. Some people just need to experiance **** for them selfs before they believe the info provided to them. Yes it to late but atleast you tried. As far as me, the last thing I am is niave but I take the text from others message and try to find the factual information in it. None the less, not to cause a argument, the message that you are sending is so deluted it's hard to tell what is actully being said, whether it be truth or fiction. I have read alot of posts that were PM to me by a member here, who you would respect. After a brief discussion with him i stated to him the info you just gave me, are you aware it kind of doesn't support your argument? He replied with after reading it, yea i guess you are right. I will give no name to who this conversation was with due to the fact private message is just that, private. Second I knew I lacked alot of knowledge before I bought my kit. Like I said never claimed to know it all so I posted the question on what I should do. I got multiple feed back with everyone to go with a GTM Twin turbo kit. After that did my research on GTM looking for anything I could find out about them, positive or negative. Little to say found a whole ton more positive then negative. I would say a ration of 100:1. With that I realized hey they must be a good company because no matter who you are there is always going to be some unpleased customer. Sam took care of me and was there with me 24/7 while I did the install on my back in my garage. Of coarse I am going to support him because he stood by me and took care of me. If that is a fanboy then hey I am guilty but that is no more then what people do on here with the compainies there happy with. I am sorry but my actions don't sound of someone that is niave but as someone who was a happy customer with there purchase. The real kicker is this though. The people that PM me and replied to my thread telling me to go with the GTM kit are some off the same people here bashing the living hell out of them. Do you find that ironic or is it just me? Unlike alot of others, I think for my self and not let others think for me because it is my money that I am spending and ultimatly I am the one who needs to be happy. Hell I had to go spend 2 years In Iraq to be able to afford my car and the mods that I did to it. Like I said rude not here to cause a argument but to defend my self in the words that were chosen against me. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, and BTW good discussion. Also please excuse the spelling, as for I am using my cell phone since my internet went down for maintenance.
Frank
Old 06-10-2011, 05:35 AM
GBoger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so is the car "buttoned up" yet?
Old 06-28-2011, 12:11 PM
GBoger

can someone update me? They blocked my home and work ip address over there lol
Old 06-28-2011, 01:39 PM
08NismoZ

I forgot all about this. I just went over there and checked. It's officially been a year, no dyno's released, on 21Jun2011 he stated they are literally days away from being completely finished and they will release numbers and dyno charts. His reason for it taking so long is because they want a reproducible TT kit and not a one off build. I'm not sure if he was a sponsor before but he is now and his name is Bullitt@UAMotorsports. I didn't feel like reading far enough back to where I remembered what page it was the last time I checked it haha
Old 06-28-2011, 02:57 PM
08NismoZ

Alright I got bored and started reading through some new stuff and thought this was pretty interesting. This was posted because someone asked what he thought of his HKS suspension and why he was going with an air ride suspension.

Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports
"I hate the hks!!! It's spring rates are not mated well with their rebound and compression mappings... In otherwards it bouncy unless you make it real stiff! Also you will need sway bars to help make them calm down. I will never listen to forged performance again when it comes to suspension!!! I have been a die hard KW v3 user for years and sadly they talked me out of them... Honestly I would stay away and I don't take advice from forged anymore because they try to sell me on what they make the most profit on! Stick with KWV3's light years better than hks plus they have independent rebound and compression which allows you to actually tune your suspension!!!!"

I know Sharif is an avid road course racer and figure he would know a little about suspension setup considering Forged has 2 pretty fast road track cars
Old 07-13-2011, 08:23 AM
GBoger

ok so that last post was several weeks ago and he said they were "days away from being complete". So it's done now right?
Old 07-13-2011, 08:28 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Originally Posted by 08NismoZ
Alright I got bored and started reading through some new stuff and thought this was pretty interesting. This was posted because someone asked what he thought of his HKS suspension and why he was going with an air ride suspension.

Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports
"I hate the hks!!! It's spring rates are not mated well with their rebound and compression mappings... In otherwards it bouncy unless you make it real stiff! Also you will need sway bars to help make them calm down. I will never listen to forged performance again when it comes to suspension!!! I have been a die hard KW v3 user for years and sadly they talked me out of them... Honestly I would stay away and I don't take advice from forged anymore because they try to sell me on what they make the most profit on! Stick with KWV3's light years better than hks plus they have independent rebound and compression which allows you to actually tune your suspension!!!!"

I know Sharif is an avid road course racer and figure he would know a little about suspension setup considering Forged has 2 pretty fast road track cars

Considering he is putting an air suspension on his car I wouldn't worry about what he thinks. Just sayin...
Old 07-13-2011, 08:33 AM
GBoger

well it's been 22 days since he said "we're days away from being finished". I guess that means sometime NEXT year? Who wants to bet me?
Old 07-13-2011, 08:46 AM
lgear080

Wow people still care?
Old 07-13-2011, 10:47 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

A dyno chart would entertain me.

Quick Reply: Did Project White Dragon Fail?