Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Who's car is this

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 05:23 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Definately a custom install on the LS. The motor sits back further than it does with the SIKKY kit, more like Quamen's car, possibly a Hinson install?

Either way, that car is sick. Wish the owner could be more active on the forum and povide specs and a full write up on his car, but I suppose protecting my freedom can come first.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCRD0JR1Y4k?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCRD0JR1Y4k?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

This is just a short clip of me driving down the road. In this clip, I never do a full pull in any gear because the wheels just get lit up (and I'm running a 315 Rear tire). I'm still breaking the motor in, but its making 840RWHP and 900+ ft/tq, on low boost. This car is Insanely fun to drive.

Last edited by Cass007; 07-30-2011 at 05:24 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:11 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

the BOVs are so loud. I felt like a b1tch bc 1st time i heard them in car i bout pissed myself
Old 07-30-2011, 06:20 AM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

So, any boost above 14psi and he will suffocate to death
Old 07-30-2011, 06:28 AM
taywan

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

that is sick
Old 07-30-2011, 06:44 AM
f150intally

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by midz350

So, any boost above 14psi and he will suffocate to death

He better ride with the windows down!
Old 07-30-2011, 06:59 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

This thing is beautiful... Dear God...

Any idea where he's deployed to?
Old 07-30-2011, 09:23 AM
CRIDDA

Think he is in the Stan. Very little info about this car, but I do know that 2004Black350Z is correct in everything he has said. I am wanting to do this setup in my car as soon as the wife gets out of school and I can free up some funds(damn Masters cost an arm and a leg and don't think you are getting away with your kidney either)
Old 07-30-2011, 10:08 AM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i'm gonna build my G with a stroked twin 88mm turbo viper V10 engine as soon as I get some funds.... Damn HOA fees are killing me...
Old 07-30-2011, 12:30 PM
usingthejohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK...i just came.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:51 PM
nathanwl2004

Originally Posted by psychoballistic
That was the guy from Zdayz with the two precision turbos, can't remember if they were rear mount or not, but I think they were... They had just finished it when they came up late one night... Thing was awesome, the guy who had a crash a couple years ago down there was the one who did the build, did a fantastic job IMO.
Yeah bobby, the owner of CIN motorsports was riding in the back of a turbo G that he built for a customer and was hurt pretty badly. I've seen this car at the shop before and its really wicked. Bobby does some phenomenal work.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:23 PM
CMyTailsBlink

Hey everyone, here i am. I;m not deployed at the moment, but yes, this car was mostly paid for with my 9 deployments, not 5 For you that want more info, sorry i'm not as active on here as i used to be, just kinda got tired of the BS haters talk, when they know absolutely nothing. Even before when i was making 624 RWHP on a single rear mount and stock heads, people still talked crap, saying rear mounts dont make power. I'm actually about to head out and rape the town in the car, but i will try to get on tomorrow and answer questions you guys have. In all honesty though, you have to see the car in person to get the full story of all the engineering that went into it. I'll do my best to explain it all, but there is seriously so much, i'd be typing for a long long time. Glad you all like it, Bobby really put some crazy thought and time into this thing. It all started from me simply asking the question, "How hard would a twin turbo's LS be?" and so it began.......
Old 07-30-2011, 05:32 PM
usingthejohn

Let me say thank you for your service. And let me say tousle have an awesome ride.
Originally Posted by CMyTailsBlink
Hey everyone, here i am. I;m not deployed at the moment, but yes, this car was mostly paid for with my 9 deployments, not 5 For you that want more info, sorry i'm not as active on here as i used to be, just kinda got tired of the BS haters talk, when they know absolutely nothing. Even before when i was making 624 RWHP on a single rear mount and stock heads, people still talked crap, saying rear mounts dont make power. I'm actually about to head out and rape the town in the car, but i will try to get on tomorrow and answer questions you guys have. In all honesty though, you have to see the car in person to get the full story of all the engineering that went into it. I'll do my best to explain it all, but there is seriously so much, i'd be typing for a long long time. Glad you all like it, Bobby really put some crazy thought and time into this thing. It all started from me simply asking the question, "How hard would a twin turbo's LS be?" and so it began.......
Old 07-30-2011, 05:32 PM
usingthejohn

Let me say thank you for your service. And let me say you sir have an awesome ride.
Originally Posted by CMyTailsBlink
Old 07-30-2011, 05:49 PM
CMyTailsBlink

Originally Posted by nathanwl2004
Yeah bobby, the owner of CIN motorsports was riding in the back of a turbo G that he built for a customer and was hurt pretty badly. I've seen this car at the shop before and its really wicked. Bobby does some phenomenal work.
When Bobby was in that accident, it wasn't a customers car, and it wasn't Boosted. It was his business partners. Bobby was really the only serious injury in the crash somehow. As a result of his accident, that gave him the down time to sit and ponder of the details of this build. Blessing in disguise??? Silver lining in a bad situation??? I don't know, but i'm glad he made a full recovery and still had the desire to make a nasty, daily driver for me.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 PM
08NismoZ

Yeah I don't care what anyone says, if you're out there trying to do something different then you deserve some major props. Now you just have to figure out how to get that thing to stay pointed in the right direction haha
Old 07-30-2011, 11:23 PM
roplusbee

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow, that thing is sick! It sounds really mean........
Old 07-31-2011, 04:40 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

I would love some pics from under the car to see how things are mounted and plumbed. Also, did you go with an LS rear mount kit and adapt it to the Z or with a Z STS kit and adapt it to the LS, or completely fab something from scratch? Thanks.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:04 AM
ODEHBOY

props to you man.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:40 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Cass007
I would love some pics from under the car to see how things are mounted and plumbed. Also, did you go with an LS rear mount kit and adapt it to the Z or with a Z STS kit and adapt it to the LS, or completely fab something from scratch? Thanks.
Hand made by Bobby. I think about everything on the car is CIN Made lol
Old 07-31-2011, 03:45 PM
CMyTailsBlink

Originally Posted by Cass007
Pictures might have to wait til i can get it on a lift again. I'll look to see what i have now, but i don't think i have much under the car.

The turbo kit started as a corvette rear mount kit, but honestly, there is nothing left about the original kit other that the turbos themself. The Full setup was designed and fabricated by Bobby at CIN. Funny thing is, Rick Squire, owner of STS, told Bobby that his rear mount intercooler set up wouldn't work at all. at 14lbs of boost, intake temps were in the 90's on the day the car was tuned.

Quick Reply: Who's car is this