Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

"TM" Vortech Belt Mod - Interest Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 05:35 AM
TunerMax

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been running it for a while, racing the car, etc, etc. I've never had to touch the belt since it's initial adjustment. It looks like brand new and doesn't slip.

I think that one guy on here or driver put this setup on his car, I just passed along the best instructions I could muster for him and a parts list and he put DIY'd the whole thing himself. I never got a follow up from him though.

I know another guy that is going to run the same setup here semi-locally in the upcoming season.

Overall I've been very happy with this modification. I had to pull the blower off a bit ago and one of the best things about this setup is NOT getting under the car at all! Just pull the tensioner over and remove the belt, all from the top. Love it.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:13 PM
KushZEN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TunerMax
I've been running it for a while, racing the car, etc, etc. I've never had to touch the belt since it's initial adjustment. It looks like brand new and doesn't slip.

I think that one guy on here or driver put this setup on his car, I just passed along the best instructions I could muster for him and a parts list and he put DIY'd the whole thing himself. I never got a follow up from him though.

I know another guy that is going to run the same setup here semi-locally in the upcoming season.

Overall I've been very happy with this modification. I had to pull the blower off a bit ago and one of the best things about this setup is NOT getting under the car at all! Just pull the tensioner over and remove the belt, all from the top. Love it.
are you selling this kit? or are you just giving instructions on how it can be obtained? I'm definitely interested.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:50 PM
TunerMax

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can make a kit on a case by case basis but I am not officially offering firm pricing and availability at this time. Contact me via. PM if you would like more information or if you would like me to put a kit together for you.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:45 PM
carcon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please can you give me a order number for the tensioner. From what for a car is this part? In germany i dont find the part.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:51 PM
OldManZ350

Received 228 Likes on 168 Posts

PM the Guy! Like he asked you to.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:27 AM
Jeff Stein

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone know where can I order one of those variable tensioners. I want one but can't find that one anywhere online?