Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

synchronic "C" Port?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 09:00 AM
Zume

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default synchronic "C" Port?

Can anyone inform me as to what or when the C port on the side is used?

Name:  L1180780_zpsa6e02769.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  80.7 KB
Old 09-17-2014, 10:26 AM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

describes it in the manual
http://www.synapseengineering.com/su...V%20manual.pdf
Old 09-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Drako_MDx

Originally Posted by str8dum1
I guess he's one of those..."I don't need no stinking manual! " because they couldn't explain it any more straight forward down to even when one should use it.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:19 AM
Zume

Originally Posted by Drako_MDx
I guess he's one of those..."I don't need no stinking manual! " because they couldn't explain it any more straight forward down to even when one should use it.
Thanks for the helpful input.

I bought this unit a few years ago and my "user Manual" was, it turns out, defective....page numbering all scattered and the picture on page 6 was incorrect and incomplete.

I did not have this page-

Name:  ScreenShot2014-09-17at24637PM_zpsc9d235cf.png
Views: 18
Size:  213.4 KB

Also, Synapse Engineering has eliminated the C port so it was very difficult to find reference to it on the WWW. / Youtube.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:22 AM
Drako_MDx

Originally Posted by Zume
Thanks for the helpful input.

I bought this unit a few years ago and my "user Manual" was, it turns out, defective....page numbering all scattered and the picture on page 6 was incorrect and incomplete.

I did not have this page-

Also, Synapse Engineering has eliminated the C port so it was very difficult to find reference to it on the WWW. / Youtube.
So it never occurred to you to go to there site and get the manual like str8dum1 just did for you?!

In this forum you will get called out on your BS or Laziness... Just normal practice here when people don't even bother to use search on here, the web (google...ect) or even YouTube. But it's ok... You've been spoon fed.

Synapse Engineering Channel
How Synchronic BOV works part 1: http://youtu.be/71L1w77xC-M

Last edited by Drako_MDx; 09-18-2014 at 08:35 AM.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Zume

I had a complete manual with that picture and diagram but it was incomplete and and incorrect for some reason. That was my reason for not going to their site to again. Previously, when I did pull up the manual the cover would come up and it looked the same as mine so I want no further.

If it makes you feel good to call me lazy that ok and yes I was looking for an easy answer. Since the C port has been discontinued I could find very little on the internet or youtube.

The great thing about forums is the exchange of info from those that have gone there before. It saves a lot of time.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:41 PM
Drako_MDx

Originally Posted by Zume
I had a complete manual with that picture and diagram but it was incomplete and and incorrect for some reason. That was my reason for not going to their site to again. Previously, when I did pull up the manual the cover would come up and it looked the same as mine so I want no further.

If it makes you feel good to call me lazy that ok and yes I was looking for an easy answer. Since the C port has been discontinued I could find very little on the internet or youtube.

The great thing about forums is the exchange of info from those that have gone there before. It saves a lot of time.
So long as you realize that you're Lazy then it's OK... LOL

That YouTube Link I spoon fed you straight from there channel will explain with more detail how to combo your ports according to your needs. Apparently there's a few combinations.