Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

hey all, whats the invoice in a g35 coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 04:58 AM
wj4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey all, whats the invoice in a g35 coupe?

hey guys i was searching on kbb.com and they invoice came up as n/a. i would like to know the invoice on it from the ppl who got the car already. and how much do u think i can get a 6speed with navi out the door for?
http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.n...IFX3_CM;050702
Old 07-15-2005, 08:28 AM
24v GTI Guy

Invoice for that exact car yur lookin at is $35,410. I was the delaership till 11:00pm lastnight delaing with the purchase of one myself. Good luck with your purchase.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:14 PM
wj4

Originally Posted by 24v GTI Guy
Invoice for that exact car yur lookin at is $35,410. I was the delaership till 11:00pm lastnight delaing with the purchase of one myself. Good luck with your purchase.
hey, what dealership did u go to? im in so cal myself..in the LA area to be exact but im going to call dealerships thru out so cal. i dont mind driving 100 miles if i can save an extra $1,000 lol. and was the price given to u out the door with TTL? thanks
Old 07-16-2005, 12:20 AM
24v GTI Guy

I just took delivery of my coupe this evening. I purchased it from Metro Infiniti in Monrovia. Personally I would reccomend buying the car outside of the LA area, especially the San Gabriel Valley which is where the coupes are most popular. The closest I would reccomend would be Van Nuys, and you'd probally have even better luck at Thousand Oaks and especially santa barbara where the car is not in quite as much demand. I called aobut 8 dealerships before purchasing mine.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:45 AM
wj4

Originally Posted by 24v GTI Guy
I just took delivery of my coupe this evening. I purchased it from Metro Infiniti in Monrovia. Personally I would reccomend buying the car outside of the LA area, especially the San Gabriel Valley which is where the coupes are most popular. The closest I would reccomend would be Van Nuys, and you'd probally have even better luck at Thousand Oaks and especially santa barbara where the car is not in quite as much demand. I called aobut 8 dealerships before purchasing mine.
lol van nuys and thousand oaks arent that far from me. im in the san fernando valley. how much did u pay for everything, options?
ive been offered $38g's out the door for an 05 graphite 6spd coupe with trunk mats, mud flaps, and navigation. now im emailing several other dealerships to see if they can beat that
Old 07-16-2005, 09:46 PM
stilzx61

hey wj4, I talked to this lady about a year ago around thanksgiving time, and she bought a fully loaded G35 Coupe (Auto, Navi, etc.)...she said her husband paid $36,000 (were in NorCal)...i asked her if that was "OTD" and she said yes but it seemed like she didn't really understand what "out the door" meant...jus thought you might be able to get that price for the car you wanted...goodluck man
Old 07-17-2005, 04:11 AM
wj4

Originally Posted by stilzx61
hey wj4, I talked to this lady about a year ago around thanksgiving time, and she bought a fully loaded G35 Coupe (Auto, Navi, etc.)...she said her husband paid $36,000 (were in NorCal)...i asked her if that was "OTD" and she said yes but it seemed like she didn't really understand what "out the door" meant...jus thought you might be able to get that price for the car you wanted...goodluck man
thanks bro..i actually have this planned out a bit. this is via emails so i have everything written down so they cant say that im lying. i will go to a couple others infiniti dealerships and show them the email of that 1 dealership that sent me the price otd and see if they can beat it. if i get the car...it wlll be a post defenitely