Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Superdude is selling stolen parts!.Beware!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 03:12 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superdude is selling stolen parts!.Beware!

There was some posts about this a few weeks ago. Justin Atwal-AKA Superdude, appraoched our shop(Speed Force Racing) for a sponsership back in June of this year. He wanted a twin turbo system and an intake manifold for his G35. We agreed to a partial sponsership. He made an initial deposit and then made another deposit shortly after that. There was a deadline for a Magazine shoot and we had not been fully paid for the items he ordered so I figured that he would hold to his end of the bargain. So we shipped the parts using a UPS account number he had, without being paid the balance. Normally we will not do this but I made an exception because we wanted our parts on his car which was supposed to be on the cover of CarSound and Performance magazine. To make a loing story short, he got the parts, never paid for them and then on top of that, he disputed all the shipping charges through UPS and left us with a nice $387 shipping bill which was supposed to be covered by his account. So right now we are owed $4845 (yes you are paying full retail now Justin) on this turbo system and another $387 for shipping.On top of that he is trying to sell these partially paid for (stolen according to the police) parts on these forums. So at this point I filed a police report. So there is offically a police report on this matter at this time(in case you read this Justin). Grand theft buddy! So I wanted everyone to be aware of the situation and I would strongly reccomend against doing business with this person.If anyone knows the whereabouts of these parts,this person or anything to do with this case, please contact us immediately at 619-328-4012 or 619-249-5101.Thanks.There will be a reward for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of Justin Atwal.

Tim
Old 11-24-2006, 12:56 PM
GReddySetGO
Banned

Wow, that sucks. I've spoken with this guy over AIM quite often, and I didn't think he was the type to pull something like this...

Anyhow, as a shop owner myself, I know how it feels to be stiffed. We had a customer pickup a car with an outstanding balance of over $2,000. My tech let him pick up the vehicle and pay by check. They guy then stopped payment on the check, leaving us with no money for the parts and services provided while he had his car.

What I did was I filed a police report. I was contacted by the DA, they told me to send a letter to the guy via certified mail, as to be able to prove that the other person recieved the bill when we go to court. If the guy does not pay within 14 days upon recieving the letter, the city would issue a warrent for his arrest.

It was a little easier for me since the guy is local and not out of state. But I would talk to the police in his city/state as well. See what their laws and procedures are out there. Try to get a hold of your local DA too for advice on what to do next. Good luck, I hope you get this all sorted out.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:27 PM
BingPWR

Originally Posted by GReddySetGO
Wow, that sucks. I've spoken with this guy over AIM quite often, and I didn't think he was the type to pull something like this...

Anyhow, as a shop owner myself, I know how it feels to be stiffed. We had a customer pickup a car with an outstanding balance of over $2,000. My tech let him pick up the vehicle and pay by check. They guy then stopped payment on the check, leaving us with no money for the parts and services provided while he had his car.

What I did was I filed a police report. I was contacted by the DA, they told me to send a letter to the guy via certified mail, as to be able to prove that the other person recieved the bill when we go to court. If the guy does not pay within 14 days upon recieving the letter, the city would issue a warrent for his arrest.

It was a little easier for me since the guy is local and not out of state. But I would talk to the police in his city/state as well. See what their laws and procedures are out there. Try to get a hold of your local DA too for advice on what to do next. Good luck, I hope you get this all sorted out.
So did you guys get the bastard?
Old 11-26-2006, 10:12 AM
kalima275Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Tim, sent you a PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:12 AM
Jellysick

Yeah it looks as though he has disappeared. I was discussing with him the purchase of his tires/wheels, but have since been reading all of this. It's a shame, and even if this stuff is far fetched, its enough to change my mind all together.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:40 AM
izmir41500

man this guy had some issues on g35driver.com sucks for the good people trying to help a fellow enthusiast out. guys like this ruin sponsor's trust in people.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:00 AM
nisco

tim tell the mag he got a shoot for, they should pull his article and everything, he doesnt deserve that shoot, sorry you guys got shafted
Old 11-30-2006, 09:35 AM
G2FAST

Thats sucks......someone should makesure his not selling this stuff on other sites...........Sorry about that Tim, gotta go with people you trust.

Keep me in mind next time........
Old 11-30-2006, 11:26 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

The situation has been handled! Well so we think........If Superdude does not stick to the arrangements that have been made beteen him, myself and the police then he will be arrested according to the Detective I spoke with in his home town. I want to thank Julian from MRC for going above and beyond the call of duty for helping us with this situation. He went out of his way and used is special police powers to make this all happen. Julian is a stand-up guy and if you are on the East Coast, I wouldnt hesitate to reccomend his shop for all your performance needs.

P.S. Julian give me a jingle when you have a chance. I want to thank you and send you a special present for your help. Nick V. is headed out there and he is going to buy you lunch, beers, whatever is your pleasure.......LOL.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:11 PM
AboostedG
Twin Spoolin

Awesome, glad to hear that!
Old 11-30-2006, 05:15 PM
pony_killer
Arada ninda apa

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow...unbelieveable. glad your getting your parts or money back from the sob.