Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

VRT in USCC

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 01:19 PM
SeanMO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VRT in USCC

I know everyone here loves VRT, but did anyone else get the new Sport Compact Car. VRT is entering the white G35 with the big wing into the Ultimate Street Car Challenge. Wish them luck
Old 09-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Rampant

That might have the most track time and testing done to it, so it is probably a good car to enter.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:46 PM
joeygill

Originally Posted by dave079
Except for the fact that they are the biggest POS thieves that this site has ever had on it. Have you not seen what they have done in the past few months to people on here?
Care to enlighten us, who don't know?
Old 09-17-2007, 01:53 PM
zz350zz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

unbelievable that they still are getting any spotlight....

Nice post dave079
Old 09-17-2007, 01:56 PM
zz350zz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

absolutely....i really hope people will take a few minutes and EMAIL SPORT COMPACT CAR haha
Old 09-17-2007, 02:44 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Old 09-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Rampant

Originally Posted by dave079
Gladly
Anyone who uses them now (well what even exists of VRT) are fools.
Thanks for that. It is a shame people still get away with that stuff. It is equally surprising that people think they can get away with that for long in this day of forums.

It also show me I need to search the forums more for missing that.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:46 PM
ATL_Red_G35

I think that the White G with the Alu wing ontop of OEM belongs to a member. He had VRT stickers on there because he like the stuffs done to his car, just like how he had Enkeis, AP Racing, etc. stickers on there as well.

Technically, it's not VRT's car. It's one of their customers. And he's a hardcore track junky.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:04 PM
warmmilk

i wanna wish so bad that the car breaks down and burns, but at the same time, it doesn't belong to vrt, so i can't wish that on a fellow vq owner, i just hope some how vrt gets exposed for who they really are in the next issue, which is the actual test
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that is eagle1 I think is his name... I haven't seen him around the site lately I guess he's still associating with those guys.

I emailed SCC already about this when I saw it last weekend. they are such bad guys.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Triple8Sol
Banned

Here's the direct link to email them:

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/contactus/index.html
Old 09-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Quamen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just emailed SCC
Old 09-28-2007, 07:58 AM
SoCalTed

Hey guys....

Eagle1 (Ed) is a gentleman and has worked very hard on getting his ride where he wants it... and at the same time developing his skill as an exceptional driver.

He is an enthusiast as much as the next guy, and he is also very humble in not only his driving skills, but also the work he has done to his car.

He works hard (travels constantly), and plays hard on the track as his drug of choice. I have known him since he started playing with his G, and he is a valued member of my team whom I am also proud to call a friend.

This is not defending VRT or anything else that has occured with other owners and transactions.

I would ask that you not judge the ride by the garage, but by the owner who developed and executed his plan, standing by and ensuring the job is done to his specs. When it doesn't, and the owner has had enough, it goes somewhere else.

Lastly, if you had a chance to get your ride into the Ultimate Street Challenge and rep the Nissan name, would you truly care who trailered your ride to the big show?

VRT is just paid to do exactly what Eagle1 tells them to do on Eagle's ride, they don't own it.

VRT not withstanding, let's let Eagle's ride speak for itself.

Cheers, Ted
Old 09-28-2007, 08:04 AM
r10apple

Originally Posted by SoCalTed
Hey guys....

Eagle1 (Ed) is a gentleman and has worked very hard on getting his ride where he wants it... and at the same time developing his skill as an exceptional driver.

He is an enthusiast as much as the next guy, and he is also very humble in not only his driving skills, but also the work he has done to his car.

He works hard (travels constantly), and plays hard on the track as his drug of choice. I have known him since he started playing with his G, and he is a valued member of my team whom I am also proud to call a friend.

This is not defending VRT or anything else that has occured with other owners and transactions.

I would ask that you not judge the ride by the garage, but by the owner who developed and executed his plan, standing by and ensuring the job is done to his specs. When it doesn't, and the owner has had enough, it goes somewhere else.

Lastly, if you had a chance to get your ride into the Ultimate Street Challenge and rep the Nissan name, would you truly care who trailered your ride to the big show?

VRT is just paid to do exactly what Eagle1 tells them to do on Eagle's ride, they don't own it.

VRT not withstanding, let's let Eagle's ride speak for itself.

Cheers, Ted
Eagel1 is a great guy--and he haunts the fresh@lloy forums more than here...there are a lot of vids and such of his car on track days, and it's simply one h=ll of a track car that can be a daily driver...

Oh, and it's HIS car, not theirs...he has his own money poured into it, and though an ongoing thing for him, I believe this car was realyl built a year to a year and a half ago...

Quick Reply: VRT in USCC