Notices
G35Driver/MyG37/ZDriver Temp forum This is a temp forum for the G35Driver/ZDriver/Myg37 Refugee's while the sites are down

V-Day gift ideas

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Kuneff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Day gift ideas

Hey, I am thinking and looking... I am thinking a nice pair of earrings or something...

Whats your all's thoughts on that 5 or 7 diamond necklace they sell at Kay's and some other places. The jorney necklace I think its called... What is it supposed to represent???

Any ideas??
Old 02-05-2008, 01:47 PM
klubbheads

Old 02-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Kuneff

Originally Posted by klubbheads

I got her one molded just like mine for Christmas... Need another idea. Girls please chime in...
Old 02-05-2008, 02:09 PM
socal_g_sedan

you can always offer your BF your butt virginity
Old 02-05-2008, 02:10 PM
klubbheads

Originally Posted by Kuneff
I got her one molded just like mine for Christmas... Need another idea. Girls please chime in...
u use ****** as well?
Old 02-05-2008, 02:17 PM
G37RacerX

Kinda pricey but I bought another Valentine1 for my live in girlfriends car at the time.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Grav

Give her an afternoon at a spa.

Gave one to the wife a few years ago and she's still talking about it.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:21 PM
grace

The journey necklaces are supposed to represent your love growing through the years. IMO...take the same money and go to a local independent jeweler. You'll get better stones and something that's not cookie cutter. It's amazing how different the stores are from the malls.

Here's another spot to get good ideas. I think they're a bit pricey, but it's all very good quality. Red Envelope
When I couldn't think of good guy gifts, I'd always find something there.

edit: I just got an email with free shipping until Thursday. Use code LOVE508.

Last edited by grace; 02-05-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:26 PM
ligersandtions

V-day is overrated....get some pizza and beer and call it a night.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:36 PM
trey's wife

Don't assume you should go the jewelry route. Do something really sweet or get something that you really put some thought into - even if it isn't the typical Valentine's Day gift.

Maybe clean her place and make dinner. Or do some of the "honey do list" type stuff that she needs done so she won't have to worry about them anymore.

Think man!!
Old 02-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Kuneff

Originally Posted by trey's wife
Don't assume you should go the jewelry route. Do something really sweet or get something that you really put some thought into - even if it isn't the typical Valentine's Day gift.

Maybe clean her place and make dinner. Or do some of the "honey do list" type stuff that she needs done so she won't have to worry about them anymore.

Think man!!
Hey, there are some good ideas, but she doesnt have her own place. she lives at home and stays with me on the weekends, and when I milk my sickness.

I have been thinking about what to get, but there isnt much she really wants. She is truely happy with everything and anything. Even when I made the nastiest sloppy joes ever she was completely happy that I made dinner.

Whats the female thoughts on ear rings? I am almost affraid to get ear rings cause I am not too cure of her sentimental thoughts on the ones she wears. They were her aunts' and she got them when her Aunt passed away.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:08 PM
trey's wife

My rule of thumb on gifts in general is - if in doubt - DON'T GO THERE. If you aren't sure if it's a good gift then you should try to come up with something else.

Make a really nice dinner (or have someone make it lol) and do a candlelight dinner and sit and rub her feet and watch her favorite shows or movies and DON'T initiate anything sexual. 10 to 1 says you end up with the best sex of the year. LOL
Old 02-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Kuneff

My rule of thumb on gifts in general is - if in doubt - DON'T GO THERE. If you aren't sure if it's a good gift then you should try to come up with something else.

Make a really nice dinner (or have someone make it lol) and do a candlelight dinner and sit and rub her feet and watch her favorite shows or movies and DON'T initiate anything sexual. 10 to 1 says you end up with the best sex of the year. LOL

Lucky for me I have the greatest girlfriend ever. She would be upset if I didn't initiate it.... I know this from past experi.ence
Old 02-05-2008, 05:15 PM
trey's wife

I just mean don't make the foot rub or massage or whatever sexual. Just let that be it's own thing and THEN move to other things later. So she knows it really is ALL ABOUT HER for that portion and not a part of the usual foreplay. Make sense?
Old 02-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Kuneff

I just mean don't make the foot rub or massage or whatever sexual. Just let that be it's own thing and THEN move to other things later. So she knows it really is ALL ABOUT HER for that portion and not a part of the usual foreplay. Make sense?

Yes, that makes sense. BUT, I think she is plannign to get me the CRG Shorty Clutch lever for my bike. I am thinking it would be nice to have something of equal value ($100) for her to unwrap and enjoy. Neither of us are looking to spend a bunch of money. My birthday is the 24th, hers is march 7th and then 2 weeks after that we are planning a trip for my spring break.

Maybe the Spa would be a great idea. How much should I be looking at for a day spa kinda thing??? What all do they do????
Old 02-05-2008, 05:20 PM
jonahlw87

Give her a BJ and call it a nigt
Old 02-05-2008, 05:24 PM
trey's wife

Originally Posted by Kuneff
Yes, that makes sense. BUT, I think she is plannign to get me the CRG Shorty Clutch lever for my bike. I am thinking it would be nice to have something of equal value ($100) for her to unwrap and enjoy. Neither of us are looking to spend a bunch of money. My birthday is the 24th, hers is march 7th and then 2 weeks after that we are planning a trip for my spring break.

Maybe the Spa would be a great idea. How much should I be looking at for a day spa kinda thing??? What all do they do????
The good ones will do everything and the cost can range from $150 to over $1000 depending on what you are wanting done. Call around. Most run specials for Valentine's Day where you get a package deal for less money. The "usual" is a pedicure/manicure/massage package and (here at least) it's around $150.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Kuneff

The good ones will do everything and the cost can range from $150 to over $1000 depending on what you are wanting done. Call around. Most run specials for Valentine's Day where you get a package deal for less money. The "usual" is a pedicure/manicure/massage package and (here at least) it's around $150.

That sounds like a good idea. Something to have her feeling pampered... I think I would almost feel safer going that route than going for jewlery.

AND as far as that BJ goes... I feel sorry for the guys that live life like I used to. How do you live when you don't get atleast one a day????
Old 02-05-2008, 05:35 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.fredericks.com/

shameless plug
Old 02-05-2008, 05:37 PM
TTRANK

After many years of dating I would go with the spa idea. Most of the girls I know would have picked this one.

Quick Reply: V-Day gift ideas