Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Header dyno's

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 02:09 PM
zluver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they are the cheapest for a reason, they dont give the best gains. they are supposed to be better than the borla headers, but thats about it. top speed headers give reasonably good gains. Nismo and Crawford give the most overall gains. Crawford gives up to 20 torque down low, which is way above any others, but they are about the same at high rpm as all other headers. Nismo avarages about 10 hp and 12tq to the rear wheels throughout the 2500-6000 range.
Old 01-22-2005, 02:18 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by j zees
anyone tried the crawford headers yet
do a forum search, noobie. you too, billyz. edumacate yosevs.

Last edited by Z BOY; 01-22-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Billyz 212

LOL Thank you Zboy edumacation is key love the hood
Old 01-24-2005, 07:28 AM
zluver

anyone have any new info to add????? Still lookin for dyno charts
Old 01-24-2005, 11:53 AM
zluver

well since there is another thread about headers going around right now, i want to put this one at the top to add more info for those who are interested. Either way, within a year I will be buying a set of headers, probably Nimso or Crawford, and I promise I will put my stock components back on the car and do a before/after dyno for you guys. And if you havent seen it, check out the NISMO HEADER DYNO on page 1 of this post
Old 01-24-2005, 04:06 PM
COJ_General

What is everyones problem with the AlphaWerks headers??? Alright, they are not they name brand headers like Crawford, Stillen, etc.... but they are definitely top quality headers. And I'm sorry you guys can't believe those are the numbers that were gained, but in all honesty, you are more than welcome to come and test out the car and feel the difference for yourself. OH, I almost forgot.... for your information, NO, I don't work for the company.... Im just a student going to school down here.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:19 PM
daytona350z

Originally posted by zluver
well since there is another thread about headers going around right now, i want to put this one at the top to add more info for those who are interested. Either way, within a year I will be buying a set of headers, probably Nimso or Crawford, and I promise I will put my stock components back on the car and do a before/after dyno for you guys. And if you havent seen it, check out the NISMO HEADER DYNO on page 1 of this post
here is a bigger blown up pic. this time sae corrected
Old 01-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by COJ_General
What is everyones problem with the AlphaWerks headers??? Alright, they are not they name brand headers like Crawford, Stillen, etc.... but they are definitely top quality headers. And I'm sorry you guys can't believe those are the numbers that were gained, but in all honesty, you are more than welcome to come and test out the car and feel the difference for yourself. OH, I almost forgot.... for your information, NO, I don't work for the company.... Im just a student going to school down here.
I think the guys' hesitation with new headers, in general, is that such credible(?) companies as Borla have made claims and posted dynos that turned out to be flat-out lies; and alphawerks headers, in particular, is that most of us already have mods, and we want to see what their headers do on modded cars. The hesitation with your dyno, coj, is that i believe it was one of your first posts on this board, which is a little suspicious...we tend to give more credence to posts made by people we know and have communicated with online for awhile than people who just show up over night with a dyno result.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:28 PM
zluver

ok guys please, this post is not an arguement about the credibility of the companies. I just wanted people to post their dyno sheets, and continue to do so, so that hopefully we could get enough together to help provide people with more information to make their own decisions.
Please, stop arguing about alphawerks.....i dont care
Old 02-01-2005, 09:36 AM
zluver

bump
any new info? dyno sheets?
Old 02-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Nexusindustry

Hey guys COJ_General has nothing to do with Nexus Industry. Moderators please do an IP Address test to see that we are absolutely not associated. I would love if someone would just contact him and know before they assume.

If you are in Florida then you probably know the guy. He owns a 350Z he dyno'd for us when we sponsored his car months ago. I just saw this thread today. In fact if anyone is in South Florida they can meet the guy for themselves if they want because I have never even met him. He has a bone stock 350z except for our headers. COJ_General posted on his own here. He is happy with our product and so are many other car owners that have used our products including owners of: IS300, WRX/STI, 350Z, Scion tC, SC430, Acura CL/TL, etc. So as you can see we make high horsepower headers for specialized cars like the 350Z and we sponser members of my350z.com for doing dynos. We are also sponsoring another member here "metalz." I know that he has been on this forum for over a year.

We love you guys here that is why we have given a sponsorship to 2 of your members already. You guys are the best forum on the net and we are here to make you happy by working with our members. Do not kill COJ_General because he is happy about his product.

Thanks for taking the time...best regards,

Victor D.

Below is the dyno of COJ_General (headers on a stock 350z) and also the dyno for our test pipes.

HEADERS!!!

TEST PIPES
Old 02-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Nexusindustry

PS...

The reason there were so many dyno runs is that it was so hot in South Florida that day (95 degrees) the car kept overheating over and over and we couldn't get a full run out of it. We dyno the cars when it is this hot to ensure that the products will make power in any temperature.

Sorry this is not a dyno. I am just here to respond to any questions of the posters here, hope you understand zluver.

Victor D.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:21 PM
dboyzalter
6 inch cawk is my fave!

Received 972 Likes on 759 Posts

Originally Posted by zluver
they are the cheapest for a reason, they dont give the best gains. they are supposed to be better than the borla headers, but thats about it. top speed headers give reasonably good gains. Nismo and Crawford give the most overall gains. Crawford gives up to 20 torque down low, which is way above any others, but they are about the same at high rpm as all other headers. Nismo avarages about 10 hp and 12tq to the rear wheels throughout the 2500-6000 range.
They give mad gains.