Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

TurboXS UTEC goes Naturally Aspirated!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 11:32 PM
krismax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackTuner
Our Engine Management Solution will work for both N/A and FI. So if you are planning to go FI, you can purchase the UTEC and cover both sides. TurboXS has N/A cars we playing with as well like the Lotus Elise

Thanks,

Jermaine~

P.S. The UTEC will have Rev Limit control in future software updates.
how hard would this be to use on other nissans with different ecu's.
I have a fwd VQ35 in my 96 maxima but with no VTC.Its being run with 96 ecu and i need something like this bad.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:11 AM
Cbr

Will the Utec be able to address the throttle body closing at high rpm issue?
Old 10-12-2005, 08:13 AM
DomZ

I still would like to know about the rev limiter and the other questions I posed earlier.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:24 AM
ThetunerFestNJ
Banned

Originally Posted by DomZ
I still would like to know about the rev limiter and the other questions I posed earlier.
the UTEC will allow you to raise the rev limiter.The release date Jermaine has to answer.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Juztin

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

What would the upgrade path for going from a N/A UTEC to a FI UTEC entail? Just a software update and maybe the incorporation of the additional modules such as the TUNER? Although I dont see it being a waste having it even in N/A form since your playing with values that could potentially pop the motor.. I've been reading thru the threads and I see some references to N/A and FI UTEC and I would just like to be verified that I can eventually go FI and be able to use what I have with the existing UTEC, or just pursue a new software upgrade and goodies to cater to the addition of snails.

*If that's the case, are the software upgrades free for N/A UTEC's to bump up to FI UTEC (err UTEC that has FI centric features).
Old 10-16-2005, 08:45 PM
ThetunerFestNJ
Banned

Originally Posted by Juztin
What would the upgrade path for going from a N/A UTEC to a FI UTEC entail? Just a software update and maybe the incorporation of the additional modules such as the TUNER? Although I dont see it being a waste having it even in N/A form since your playing with values that could potentially pop the motor.. I've been reading thru the threads and I see some references to N/A and FI UTEC and I would just like to be verified that I can eventually go FI and be able to use what I have with the existing UTEC, or just pursue a new software upgrade and goodies to cater to the addition of snails.

*If that's the case, are the software upgrades free for N/A UTEC's to bump up to FI UTEC (err UTEC that has FI centric features).
It would be the same exact unit,all you would really have to add is the MAP sensor and download a different (F/I) base map to get you up and running.