Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

JWT Popcharger Vs Mishimoto Intake

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 01:44 AM
Big Tav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JWT Popcharger Vs Mishimoto Intake

HI guys, just need some advice.

I am looking to start the mods on my car. I don't want to just spend for the sake of spending though (i do have a mortgage) but I don want to improve my car as much as possible.

I have been seriously looking at getting a Mishimoto intake. They look the business and I have had one guy on here tell me that he has it and LOVES it! He got rid of his Popcharger to get it. My worry is that no one else has got it or is really even recommending it over the other intakes. It is also well over $300 US.

My other choice is the Popcharger. I am not racing anyone I just want the look and sound from an Intake. These are only about early $100's and the majority of people here have them and love them.

Should I buy the Mishimoto and take a chance or buy the JWT Popcharger and put the other $200+ to pay for half of my Plenumn Spacer?

I will be getting a spacer and a Nismo cat back eventually anyway so what do you guys think? Put the extra cash toward the next mods with the pop or go the other way?

Thanks,
Old 07-02-2008, 08:32 AM
SniperHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want the sound, look, and even retain performance the Popcharger w/heat shield is all you need. Do not buy an intake that costs anything more than $150, they all lose power.

If you want performance, get the 2006 OEM intake, best performing intake by far. I may end up removing my Popcharger soon to install the OEM.