Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Dyno proof for Intakes/Exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Steve-O Z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fluid1
You live one hour MAX away from me. You are welcome to come chat anytime. We can even go on down to the shop and talk to some employees about exhausts. It will be reiteration for me, but you clearly don't know much.

The only one here misinformed is you. Your thread sucks, your 620 total posts all suck, and your car isn't worth the time you're wasting talking about intake and exhaust.
So get over it and yourself. Since you know the definition of a forum so well, you'll understand that people flame others for being idiots. That's what is happening to you right now. I know it's hard to see when you're the one being the idiot. Good luck.
I think I have better people to talk to and hang with. You can just stay away from the real world and pretend to be a badass on the internet. And my post count of 620 is not relevant to my knowledge, ideas, or post credibility. It is simply low b/c of the high number of *******s that run rampant on this site. And lately, people don't flame others for being idiots. They flame people BECAUSE they themselves are idiots. It seems as if a person can't attempt to be informative anymore without douche bags jumping their ****. Seriously... we know there is a search option and if we wanted to spend 5 hours to find an answer to our questions, we would. But we don't. How many times do I have to write you a ****ing novel to tell you to move onto another thread and STFU?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:25 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Closed @ OP's request...