Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Topspeed Pro n1 exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 10:44 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i had the topspeed pro n1 before. what a huge mistake. I think i was a bit in my "ricer" stage. THe exhaust canisters lookd horrible on and off the car. i was told a couple of times in public that everything on my car was nice except my "rice burner exhaust". Sounded good the first couple of days but got tiring after a week. Made things vibrate in the car, very obnoxious, way too deep...i prefer the higher exotic pitch sound than a 4 cylinder deep cannister exhaust sound.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:13 AM
THe Emperor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're definitely right about the mufflers looks like crap.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:02 AM
CancerJCCz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twitch579
The 2.5 is not the 3' by any means.
I'd imagine there is very little "flow restriction" with the 3 foot version? srry couldn't resist.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:05 PM
gennosuke1

Originally Posted by gsingh350Z
Maybe you could ask a Civic driver if he has any more fart cans laying around. Same thing right?
uhmm u kno HKS is also put on hondas? topspeed is a nice exhaust from the clips i saw, if it were a differnt brand and cost 4 times as much im pretty sure everyone would say good things about it and be all over it
Old 10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
t-350z

i know i dont have the topspeed but praticaly the same exhaust. all you guys hatin on it are stupid. the cans? yes a little ricey small price to pay. With my setup i get complementts all the time at the meets on how nice it sounds.When i drive it i still have the distinct vq sound and not a high pitch 4 cyclinder sound. So all you guys are being dramatic drama queens about it.

Last edited by t-350z; 10-13-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:28 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by t-350z
i know i dont have the topspeed but praticaly the same exhaust. all you guys hatin on it are stupid. the cans? yes a little ricey small price to pay. With my setup i get complaints all the time at the meets on how nice it sounds.When i drive it i still have the distinct vq sound and not a high pitch 4 cyclinder sound. So all you guys are being dramatic drama queens about it.

lol, typo

The topspeed and your invidia doesn't sound the same. They have the same drone but the topspeed is significantly deeper sounding. I have had both of these so i would know.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:02 PM
singh

Originally Posted by gennosuke1
...if it were a differnt brand and cost 4 times as much im pretty sure everyone would say good things about it and be all over it
To say the least, you are incorrect.

It could be made by Amuse and I would still call it garbage. Ferrari can put fart cans on their cars and I would **** on their hoods if I ever saw.

Ricer days are over and some people just cannot accept the change. If you cannot afford a nice exhaust then that sucks for you.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Fluid1

Originally Posted by twitch579
The 2.5 is not the 3' by any means. Its night and day.

The 3inch Topspeed setup is a great exhaust for a boosted car, but NA is really overkill. Its simply just to much exhaust, a person doesnt need that much flow or noise. People will probably argue this but for the possible 1hp more from the 3 inch is not worth it because of all the horrid noise.

Please get the 2.5 unless you dont like your girlfriend going anywhere with you or your neighbors calling the police everytime you come home.

Just starting the car up is earthshattering. My neighbors would say they could hear me for 10 minutes in the distance still driving after I left the house. Its that loud.

You are an idiot. I could really get into why, but you are an idiot, let's just leave it at that.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Fluid1

Originally Posted by THe Emperor
OMG you're making me want this exhaust more and more. Now I'm torn between the X02 and the Top Speed 3''.
And you. Due to the post above, you are officially cockriding an idiot.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:05 PM
luvZcar

It could be made by Amuse and I would still call it garbage. Ferrari can put fart cans on their cars and I would **** on their hoods if I ever saw.

Ricer days are over and some people just cannot accept the change. If you cannot afford a nice exhaust then that sucks for you.
you know what forget it not going to argue

Last edited by luvZcar; 10-14-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:29 PM
haeshik

, topspeed = garbage
Old 10-14-2008, 05:09 PM
gennosuke1

so would you guys also consider Invidia ricer statues?
i like the topspeed exhaust sound form the video i have seen
i dont know why everyone thinks its bad
name some brands that you think are good that are reasonable price then....
Old 10-14-2008, 05:28 PM
haeshik

where not hating for no reason, buy the topspeed and i guarantee you will regret it. i was just like you and fell in love with the sound from clips on youtube (especially the daytona blue vid). drone gets hella annoying, exhaust makes z look cheap (ricer), it will make interior rattle.

just search the forsale threads, i got my hks exhaust for $800 practically brand new

Last edited by haeshik; 10-14-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
THe Emperor

Originally Posted by Fluid1
And you. Due to the post above, you are officially cockriding an idiot.
How is that? He said the exhaust is loud and I want a loud exhaust, I don't see how thats cockriding. If I'm going with an aftermarket exhaust I don't want being quiet like stock, I atleast want to be able to hear my own exhaust unlike stock.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:31 PM
350zDex

NOT WORTH IT MAN I USE TO HAVE IT, IT SOUNDS GREAT AND ALL REAL DEEP TONE TO IT BUT I GOT HFC'S AND WOW THE DRONE INSIDE THE CABIN OF THE CAR IS HORRIBLE AND WOULD RATTLE THINGS INSIDE THE CAB JUST KEEP THE STOCK EXHAUST!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:43 PM
singh

...name some brands that you think are good that are reasonable price then....
Quit trying to get the best of both worlds.

I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just trying to get my point across. If you are looking for inexpensive modding then you have chosen the wrong car. You have to pay to play. There is a difference between someone who stays on a budget (someone like me) and someone who is a stingy ****.

I'm not saying this directly to you, but just to give some people a hint. If you make an excuse of how hard you have worked and how difficult your life has been and just can't get some cash..blah blah. STFU. I don't pity you I want to **** in your cereal.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 PM
gennosuke1

Quit trying to get the best of both worlds.

I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just trying to get my point across. If you are looking for inexpensive modding then you have chosen the wrong car. You have to pay to play. There is a difference between someone who stays on a budget (someone like me) and someone who is a stingy ****.

I'm not saying this directly to you, but just to give some people a hint. If you make an excuse of how hard you have worked and how difficult your life has been and just can't get some cash..blah blah. STFU. I don't pity you I want to **** in your cereal.
not saying it has to be CHEAP just asking something, in the middle not to expensive not cheap...
Old 10-15-2008, 11:48 AM
luvZcar

Originally Posted by 350zDex
NOT WORTH IT MAN I USE TO HAVE IT, IT SOUNDS GREAT AND ALL REAL DEEP TONE TO IT BUT I GOT HFC'S AND WOW THE DRONE INSIDE THE CABIN OF THE CAR IS HORRIBLE AND WOULD RATTLE THINGS INSIDE THE CAB JUST KEEP THE STOCK EXHAUST!!!
see this is what I'm affraid of I just got the v+ and am ordering the mrev2 soon then its headers and kinetix hfc,and I'm thinking that this exhaust is going to drone me out at that point and thats not what I'm looking for so far I like the way the car sounds but if it gets to loud then bye bye topspeed hello nismo,or maybe a borla
so was this with the kinetix hfc cats and the topspeed that it got this way and was yours a 3" or 2.5"like mine???
Old 10-15-2008, 12:08 PM
luvZcar

not saying it has to be CHEAP just asking something, in the middle not to expensive not cheap...
bro don't worry about what others think if you like something then buy it and if you are on a buget then just look at the classifieds and see if you can pick it up used and in good condition or just start a car fund till you save up the money.A friend of mine just got a nismo exhaust for arround 400 used and in good condition, it might take a little time but nothing is better then getting what you want and if you look alot of these guys have had more then one exhaust on thier cars, so its a matter of playing around and finding what you like (thats the beauty of aftermarket)
Old 11-14-2008, 06:58 PM
mason

ive had my 3" topspeed pro 1 exhaust for about 6 months now and LOVE it. if you are looking for a loud exhaust than it is the one for you. that is if you dont mind the "fart can look" and horrible drone, and everything rattling inside. i get nothing but compliments on how it sounds.

Quick Reply: Topspeed Pro n1 exhaust?