Premier Member

wow that sounds so AWESOME!!! Also the design is awesome
Old 09-22-2011 | 06:59 PM
A-Town-Z

I bet it sounds crazy with test pipes.
Old 05-28-2019 | 11:42 AM
xchitownzlvr

Originally Posted by wyatt51
I been searching all over and cant find any reviews on this exhaust.
i don't know if im just looking in the wrong places but i cant find anything.
if anyone have this exhaust let me know how yall like it.
im just looking for some reviews on it before i buy it (if i buy it).
any help will be much appreciated
I have the Pro Racer SP on my 2010 370z. Sounds great. Nice install. All the hardware you need, no modifications needed, at least on the 370z. Uses the stock exhaust hangers. Pretty pricey but nicely engineered. When I bought mine it was only available from Japan. And it did not come with the Y-pipe. I bought a Tanabe Y-pipe, also nicely engineered. It sounds great with the stock cats, but I eventually upgraded to the Fast Intentions hi-flow cats. Has a different sound than with the stock cats but still awesome. This car is not my daily driver, but had no issues with the quality so far after about 30k miles since install. If you haven't done so yet search the internet for exhaust tones of this exhaust on your year car.
Old 05-28-2019 | 11:57 AM
travlee
Master
Premier Member

Originally Posted by xchitownzlvr
I have the Pro Racer SP on my 2010 370z. Sounds great. Nice install. All the hardware you need, no modifications needed, at least on the 370z. Uses the stock exhaust hangers. Pretty pricey but nicely engineered. When I bought mine it was only available from Japan. And it did not come with the Y-pipe. I bought a Tanabe Y-pipe, also nicely engineered. It sounds great with the stock cats, but I eventually upgraded to the Fast Intentions hi-flow cats. Has a different sound than with the stock cats but still awesome. This car is not my daily driver, but had no issues with the quality so far after about 30k miles since install. If you haven't done so yet search the internet for exhaust tones of this exhaust on your year car.
you do realize that you quoted a thread from 2011.... right, surprisingly this user has actually logged in within the last couple of months

Old 05-28-2019 | 03:38 PM
xchitownzlvr

wow!! totally missed that. I recently found this while looking for something else on google. Assumed it was recent.
don't these threads have a shelf life?
Old 05-28-2019 | 04:30 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by xchitownzlvr
wow!! totally missed that. I recently found this while looking for something else on google. Assumed it was recent.
don't these threads have a shelf life?
Nahhh, no point. The cars are 10 years old and the dynamics don't change. Yes, products do but they're not paying anyone enough to go back and "clean up old threads". Seriously, most anything posted/asked about these days have been asked a thousand times before. No harm no foul responding to a necro-thread. Data is good. Laff....

Last edited by MicVelo; 05-28-2019 at 04:32 PM.