Interior Seats, shift knobs, etc.

FS: 06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 10:37 AM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default 06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console

Hey gang,

Selling the waterfall, shift surround, blower unit (necessary to convert pre-06 Z interiors to the nicer 06 version), and a center console (the one that houses the e-brake and storage box).

Prices don't include shipping.

TRADES: Only trades I really might interested in are rotors for brenbo calipers, brenbo brake pads, or the bracket to connect Akebono calipers to an 04. Or if you want to trade a turbo kit for a thank you I will also accept that offer.

In a separate listing I'll also be selling two OEM shift *****, one in mint condition, one is mixed condition, very nice leather condition in the mixed condition version but the metal plate on top is funky and not pretty. With a little love it could look very nice though.

Also, I'm about to post for a custom italian leather wrapped OEM steering wheel, padded and with a couple of grooves up top for nice comfort and grip while turning. Really was nice when I was using it.

Waterfall (nav version): 160

Shift Surround (comes with dials and shift boot of course): $75

Blower motor from '08: $100

Center Console (the one that houses the e-brake and storage box STORAGE BOX NOT INCLUDED): $80

Shift **** mint: $100 PRICE DROPPED

Shift **** not mint: $50 PRICE DROPPED
Attached Thumbnails 06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console-img_1410.jpg   06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console-img_1411.jpg   06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console-img_1415.jpg   06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console-img_1416.jpg   06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console-img_1419-2.jpg  

06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console-img_1421.jpg   06 Waterfall, Shift Surround, Blower Motor, Center Console-img_1424.jpg  

Last edited by savedbygrace; 07-30-2017 at 09:20 PM.