Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Should I still be patient?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 05:15 PM
erock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Should I still be patient?

Well, I brought my car in over 2 weeks ago (Nov. 21) to investigate why my passenger side window wasn't working.... After some troubleshooting my tech tells me that the window motor is gonna need replaced, (no prob), then he tells me that they have to order it since they don't have any so it'll be a few days, (once again no prob).....

So a week goes by, curious, I call my tech and ask about the status of the motor.... He tells me that they are on national back order and it could be here anyday now but no guarantees.... He also said it could be a couple of weeks.... (now I'm a little annoyed, after all, I called them and now they say it's on back order)..... Anyway, I'm cool about it.....

Well, a week and a half later, here I am, typing away and asking you guys if this is the norm? Should I give'em a few more days then give them a call? Am I just over-reacting? What'ya guys think......
Old 12-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Grommit

The last time you called he said it could take a few weeks which I would take to mean two weeks. I'd personally wait a few more days and then call. If at that point they cannot give me a firm answer I'd either go to another dealership or give them hell about it. If they are the only dealer in your area and you worry about pissing them off and their anger showing up in the work they do on your car then I'd be patient. heh.

anyways, wait a few more days and then call...

btw, who's that girl in your avatar? She's a cutie.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:11 PM
erock

Originally posted by Grommit
The last time you called he said it could take a few weeks which I would take to mean two weeks. I'd personally wait a few more days and then call. If at that point they cannot give me a firm answer I'd either go to another dealership or give them hell about it. If they are the only dealer in your area and you worry about pissing them off and their anger showing up in the work they do on your car then I'd be patient. heh.

anyways, wait a few more days and then call...

btw, who's that girl in your avatar? She's a cutie.
I see what you're sayin'.... I was gonna wait till friday to call, hopefully it gets in before the 18th cuz I'm gonna be outta town for 2 1/2 weeks. I was worried it wouldn't be here in time and they'd use my new motor on someone else's car.... I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.....

that's Victoria Silverstadt, Playboy playmate (?year).... She's saying "erock's #1".....