Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

CSC went out on my 08!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 02:34 PM
pss350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know this is an old thread but ill add my .02 to this. It will prob fail as did mine thanks to the selfishness of my pal 350zlee.

I did the oe csc with the jwt clutch and flywheel and the csc failed. Now i have the hd csc and wilwood master and it is very good so far. Clutch feel has improved as well, thanks to the new master as with the oe it had an engagement window that was razor thin... It sucked.

Last edited by pss350z; 06-26-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:10 PM
ian99rt

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by pss350z
I know this is an old thread but ill add my .02 to this. It will prob fail as did mine thanks to the selfishness of my pal 350zlee.

I did the oe csc with the jwt clutch and flywheel and the csc failed. Now i have the hd csc and wilwood master and it is very good so far. Clutch feel has improved as well, thanks to the new master as with the oe it had an engagement window that was razor thin... It sucked.
Today I ordered a Southbend Stage 2 clutch / flywheel combo as well as the Zspeed HD CSC and Wilwood Master cylinder.

I will finally be rid of Nissan's god awful clutch hydraulics. Coupled with my modified pedal assembly i should be quite happy.

So would you say the Wilwood master is a smaller diameter piston then OEM?

This would explain the widened "engagement window".