Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Engine shut off

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 11:24 AM
Atreyu'z 350

Received 262 Likes on 228 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan Sanchez
some of then repeat, the cylinder misfire might be due to having a missing bolt on one of the spark plugs, the steering might he because the car doesn't have the stock steering wheel

Yeah I would say so.

Last edited by Atreyu'z 350; 06-21-2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:27 AM
lesavntura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

p0113 is caused due to hot air getting into the engine or maybe the connections are bad it may be bruised connections, what you can do with the vvt solenoids is to clean then with brake fluid, leave them in injector cleaner fluid for like 10 minutes to clean the gunk out of them, then blow them with a compressed air can, then clean them again with brake fluid and let them dry, after that, you can put oil into them and reassemble, that is what i did to fix those codes, also what you can do is to buy a cheap obd2 bluetooth reader and with Torque(android app) clear the codes from the ECU, start the car and if they come back again the problem still persists , also misfiring can be caused due to a problem withcamshaft sensors or the combination of the lose bolt and hot air getting into the engine, hot air coming from the radiatior if the air intake is to low and near the radiator(i had this problem, i solved it by making making a rubber wall between my air intake and the radiator) p0057 is caused due to the o2 sensor not reaching operative temperature, do you have test pipes, because if you do this may be the cause

Last edited by lesavntura; 07-12-2017 at 12:33 AM.