Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Ding King??!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 03:26 PM
sillyhenwee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ding King??!

I have a small circular ding probably from some idiot who parked next to me couple weeks back and was thinking of getting the "Ding King" about $20 bucks and fix it myself, has anyone used this device before, is it effective?
Old 08-14-2004, 05:55 PM
NzZ

Default Re: Ding King??!

Used it on my X5...I had huge dent - about 5" in diameter. It brought the dent down to about 1.5" in diameter and reduced the depth to only 1/4 inch. I was very impressed and would highly recommend it. It is not perfect, but it works well for small round dents.

NzZ
Old 08-18-2004, 12:21 PM
xl_cheese

Default Re: Ding King??!

Originally posted by sillyhenwee
I have a small circular ding probably from some idiot who parked next to me couple weeks back and was thinking of getting the "Ding King" about $20 bucks and fix it myself, has anyone used this device before, is it effective?
Here in austin there's a place called dent busters. Paintless dent removal.

I've had them do a couple of jobs and all I can say is wow! The only way I can tell there was a ding was that one of them had a lil paint scuff. Other than that it was flawless. About $50 a dent.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:47 AM
350ZTN

Triple C Dent Repair in Nashville/southern KY area. $35 a panel. He fixed a ding on my fender and on my hood, it is paintless repair, and you can't tell they were there, except for the touch-up paint to fill the chips they made (I love our paint ). The guy also diod the same thing on my wifes car...door dings 3 on driver side and 2 on passenger side, on a black car, and it looks brand new!