Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Some new Pics..........

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 09:13 PM
LiLxDooD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright....Somone has to say it..Im really sick of people that when a car isnt there taste, the first thing they say is "rice!" Who the F*ck are you to judge? and Who the hell are you thinking you know what rice is? Im F*ckin Vietnamese I eat Damn Rice EVERY DAMN DAY! Just because its ugly or not your taste its "rice"..Man some of these people on here can be so damn ignorant. I used to drive an integra, now i drive a z and i'll fix the z any damn way i want! I remember back in the day i was cool to have one of these so called "rice Rockets." Yeah so the times have changed, and yes i've changed with them, i like the clean look now, but to each his own. Sorry guys, I had to vent. Oh yea this message was to you..smoothludey
Old 06-28-2005, 01:04 AM
Low J.
Banned

Well I don't have anything against automatics......I just have something against putting them in sports cars....they just should not be there.....it's like putting a close ratio 6 speed manual in a rolls royce.....it doesn't belong there.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:46 AM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hehe, who care whether it is AT or Stick. They're all Z. Geez
Old 06-28-2005, 09:44 AM
johanna1

You will see that some of the top drag racers are auto. I guess they must suck just because they but a auto in there car. Auto's are for guys that drive straight lines, and manuals are for guys who what to go out and track race but also use them for draging. I think they should always offer both in sportcars even cars like vipers, ZO6's, and other big hp cars. Some people like autos, that does not mean they anything. Why should you care anyways when you don't have to drive it. Also, with a steptronic you can change gears just like a manual and have the same control. Sure it might shift alittle slower, but once you upgrade the tq converter and the valve body, look out manuals because they are going to make you sweat while racing them.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:50 AM
ZlleH

Formula One race cars have padel gearing on the steering wheel and no foot clutch. Are you going to insult their cars for not being "true" sports cars? Are you going to insult their racers for not using a manual shifter and foot clutch?

What a bunch of nonsense.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:23 AM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

batman's car is automatic
Old 06-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Rocks Wit VoX

Originally Posted by smoothludey
I think you will be kicking yourself for getting an auto, if you aren't already. The way i see it is, if you're going to get a sports car you buy it for performance and maybe looks, but more for performance. So in getting an auto, it seems like you were more interested in getting it for the looks, but then you got some performance mods like an intake and exhaust. Just be honest with yourself as to why you bought the Z...for the performance or looks or a bit of both. When i see someone buy an auto, i feel they did it for looks, so in that case just rice it out with the bling bling 19s, etc...
lol z's are rice. its a japanese car man, live with it. who are u to judge owners of an a/t? plus its a fast car anyways, like the other guy said, if u really want to be all out performance ud get an sti or an evo. but the guy has style so he bought a z
Old 06-28-2005, 11:48 AM
the7ferret

vetts used to come in only auto, new m5 is only an auto ( too much hp, and tq for human control so bmw says), like what was mentioned before f1 cars, im sure thier are many more.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:06 AM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally Posted by ZlleH
Formula One race cars have padel gearing on the steering wheel and no foot clutch. Are you going to insult their cars for not being "true" sports cars? Are you going to insult their racers for not using a manual shifter and foot clutch?

What a bunch of nonsense.
Since when is a formula one car a sports car? You just stated it is a race car.

BTW guys, nice job letting the troll succeed at what he was trying to do.

Car looks good, might want to remove what challenger2 said on your guestbook on the cardomain page. Can't believe what some of the people add comments on guestbooks.

Last edited by nis350ztt; 07-15-2005 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:25 PM
DBZCat

that color/interior combo looks amazing... I would be afraid to get it though trying to keep it clean.. which is why I go with black! nice car!
Old 07-16-2005, 01:57 AM
VashZ350

AT with TipTronic roxx! What you think the Formula 1 racers have in the car?! TipTronic! best thing to have!

Shift_Nissan
Old 07-30-2005, 07:27 AM
Versus

you're retarded if you think F1 cars are "tiptronic", it is nothing like your auto transmission okay?
Old 08-13-2005, 03:15 PM
RyGarg

Originally Posted by VashZ350
AT with TipTronic roxx! What you think the Formula 1 racers have in the car?! TipTronic! best thing to have!

Shift_Nissan
You and the guy that said the new M5 is an auto know nothing about transmissions. I've never been able to understand why people have to spread bad information.

Edit: the new M5 only comes in SMG because the 7-speed tranny has too complicated a shift pattern for people to safely drive it and not mis-shift. There was talk of having a 6-speed manual as an option but was dropped.

SMG is superior for racing of all sorts, though autos are just as good at drag racing but a joke at tracking. Manuals are, hands down, the most fun transmission of the three. Car enthusiasts may have autos, manuals, or manuals with sequential gearboxes, but no PERFORMANCE enthusiast would ever drive an auto sports car.

And on a last note, EVO's and STI's are so ugly you just can't love them. You can flirt with them a little, but in the end you have to commit to the Z. Love aint blind. otherwise i would probably be posting on the GTO forum. mmmm 400bhp...

Last edited by RyGarg; 08-13-2005 at 03:38 PM.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Z'd Up

Kangol99 - nice start on the mods - keep the mods classy like that PPW color
and no need to post why you choose an AT over a MT.