350z bra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smoothludey
automatic.....yuck

lol
Old 06-25-2005, 03:31 PM
kangol99

Nice comment jackass. What's all done to your Z?
Old 06-25-2005, 03:41 PM
the7ferret

6MT or AT whatever... to each his own..
Anyways
Nice pics, wish I had white interior (sorta)
Old 06-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beautiful interior, esp.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:08 PM
B-Unit

automatic.....yuck
Who are you?
Old 06-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Reggi914

beautiful car. Is the dash and door panels gray also?
Old 06-25-2005, 07:05 PM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts

Nice car. sorta bias though
Old 06-26-2005, 08:04 AM
kangol99

Originally Posted by Reggi914
beautiful car. Is the dash and door panels gray also?
Yes the door panels and most of the plastic pieces on the dash and console are also gray. I really love the color of the seats. They almost look white because they are such a light gray. The best part about the frost interior is that the carpets are still black.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:51 PM
smoothludey

Originally Posted by kangol99
Nice comment jackass. What's all done to your Z?
I think you will be kicking yourself for getting an auto, if you aren't already. The way i see it is, if you're going to get a sports car you buy it for performance and maybe looks, but more for performance. So in getting an auto, it seems like you were more interested in getting it for the looks, but then you got some performance mods like an intake and exhaust. Just be honest with yourself as to why you bought the Z...for the performance or looks or a bit of both. When i see someone buy an auto, i feel they did it for looks, so in that case just rice it out with the bling bling 19s, etc...
Old 06-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

I think you will be kicking yourself for getting an auto, if you aren't already. The way i see it is, if you're going to get a sports car you buy it for performance and maybe looks, but more for performance. So in getting an auto, it seems like you were more interested in getting it for the looks, but then you got some performance mods like an intake and exhaust. Just be honest with yourself as to why you bought the Z...for the performance or looks or a bit of both. When i see someone buy an auto, i feel they did it for looks, so in that case just rice it out with the bling bling 19s, etc...
so i have AT with SC then it will be "super yuck"?
Old 06-26-2005, 07:18 PM
kangol99

I bought the car for looks and performance. I got the auto because for my daily commute to work it will be a little more relaxing. When I want to play I put it in manual mode. I'm very happy with it. I also plan on putting 19's on it. Do you think the Volk wheels are rice? I sure hope not. Yeah I know the Z is a sports car it should be a manual, blah blah blah. If I wanted a car for total performance I would of got an EVO or an STI with a manual, definately not a Z. Most people don't buy Z's because they are the baddest sports car on the road because Lets face it, there's alot of other cars out there that can blow the doors off a Z. They buy them because they look great and do everything well. If you want to continue to flame me because I have an Automatic please do so. I'm sure my fellow forum members with autos will stick up for me and defend themself as well
Old 06-26-2005, 07:49 PM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it's white! =D
Old 06-26-2005, 08:01 PM
05-Z

Nice interior, plus I bet that combo is rare.

Often I wish my car was an automatic, especially with the amount of traffic around here.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:04 PM
Low J.
Banned

Yeah, white looks great and that interior is awesome....but I gotta co-sign here on the automatic.....sports cars should not even offer it......even Dodge got this one right with the SRT-4....and of course EVO's and STI's.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:36 PM
kangol99

If the Z only came with a manual I still would of got it. Actually if the PPW with frost interior car I bought off the lot would of had a manual I would of got it. I wasn't going to base my purchase on the tranny. I've always wanted a PPW with frost interior. This dealership had a Touring one on the lot...I got a few thousands bucks off sticker price and I drove home with a big grin on my face, case closed
Old 06-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

i have AT and i don't give it a crap of what other people think. Kangol99, just enjoy your car man.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:40 AM
the7ferret

I wish they made a tranny which was both. Traffic out here can be a pain sometimes and a stick on a hill in slow traffic is a freaking headach but the 6mt is fun at times too.

You put the gear selector in a special slot and the car shifts sorta like a CVT gear for you but if you want you full manual control by shifting normal. Or you flip a switch and the car shifts for you automaticly controlling the clutch and having a servo move the shifter.

Not impossible but proably not feasable.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:18 AM
noodleman

Everytime someone buys an AT 350z, God kills a kitten. j/k!

Not a big fan of AT, since (I think) it sucks the fun out of driving it. Unless you're talking about something like the SMC Gearbox for the M3 or something like that...I still think it's not as fun, but it'd probrably perform better.

So i'm not waxin ya for getting AT, but I can't help to think that ppl would get an AT 350z to make daily commutes "easier" are selling out just a little bit. I commute daily for an hour is rushhour traffic every day in my MT, and it's fine by me.

Again, I'm not trying to say you made a wrong decision or anything, it's your money and it's your car, so you can do whatever you want. I am entitled to my opinion though :P

Quick Reply: Some new Pics..........