Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

some pics of a friends Z- hes 15. beleive it or not.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005 | 10:51 AM
MyV6IsFast3r

You dumbass thats my brother we should ban you for bein stupid. yeah he took the eyelids off because they were ugly.
Are you seriouslt trying to internet tough guy me? Grow up dude... There are other sites to be immature on, not this one.
Old 12-30-2005 | 10:57 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by MyV6IsFaster
Are you seriouslt trying to internet tough guy me? Grow up dude... There are other sites to be immature on, not this one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Old 12-30-2005 | 11:25 AM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by cessna
A Z at 15 eh??????

Unless the kid was brought-up Go-Kart racing, I dont think anyone that age should be driving anything other than a POS.

Who gave him the car and the coin to mod it up????
We have been racing cars since we were 8 and my dad has always been racing cars and owning racing teams. he had a bush team for a year and a couple other teams in the USAR Hooters Pro Cup series. The main reason we got the cars was to race them on road courses like VIR and Road Atlanta which we are gonna start doing when the cars are done. This is somethin that me my dad and my brother have been involved with for a long time (racing). I meen i see where some of you all are coming from but dont reall appreciate some of your comments like the "your parents got it because u were a mistake and they were trying to get rid of u". so why dont you all back off a bit im not even sure who posted this stuff so its not like we were trying to show off.
Old 12-30-2005 | 11:27 AM
KTaylor

Alright sorry man that was stupid but i thought saying ban over something like this would be considered imature as well.
Old 12-30-2005 | 11:30 AM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by thezedsled
So he drives it without a license?
he does have a lisence
Old 12-30-2005 | 12:38 PM
backin911

Default damn

man lucky guy im 15 the closest thing i got to drive is my 49cc X8 pocket bike, but im happy for u, drive safe
Old 12-30-2005 | 03:43 PM
topless350z

Originally Posted by jvanquish
Yeah from your view...
LIFE F*CKING SUCKS MY ***
If its unfair like that
then at least let the guys who got their Z legitimately get a good flaming out of this damn kid or at least make up some difference!
You need to go see a psychologist bro.. Im sorry man but just because your not happy with your overall life doesnt meen you can go flamming others... Get a life!

-Rickie
Old 12-30-2005 | 04:16 PM
robbycolli

Originally Posted by topless350z
You need to go see a psychologist bro.. Im sorry man but just because your not happy with your overall life doesnt meen you can go flamming others... Get a life!

-Rickie
+1
Old 12-30-2005 | 05:50 PM
D350Z10

This post is getting out of line... but All I have to say is at that young of a age.... a 16 year old or 15 shouldn't be given that great off a gift if he or she hasn't accomplished anything. I made a deal with my parents that the only way they would get me the Z is if I had a 3.7 gpa or higher and a act of 26 or higer... that was my objective and I reached it and my parents came through with the deal. That experience tought me alot, Working hard has great rewards. Also ever since they bought me the car... They wanted to pay for my gas and insurence but I would not allow them to. To this day I have payed for EVERYTHING ON MY Z except for my Z lol, and I am thankful for the once and a lifetime lesson I learned. I am now 18 years and feel as I am 25 or older because of this!
Old 12-30-2005 | 06:05 PM
topless350z

+1 with that. I agree.. To me if you have a Z a G or whatever i really dont give a ****..Goood for you! how you got it and when doesnt make a difference in my life so good for them too. If i care when others get there car and how, then i must not be happy with what i have or what im doing with it. But since im happy that im alive and i realize that health is all that really matters then i guess i dont care.

To me if you got your Z as 15 who cares,, goood for you

If you got your Z at 50 who care good for you too.

If you got a Z period good for you too and enjoy it cause i love mine!

thanks,
Rickie Cruz
Old 12-31-2005 | 02:24 AM
35oZephyR

Originally Posted by topless350z
If you got a Z period good for you too and enjoy it cause i love mine!
Amen, class dismissed, court adjourned, mass has ended now go in peace. And don't crash your Z's.
Old 12-31-2005 | 01:40 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by D350Z10
This post is getting out of line... but All I have to say is at that young of a age.... a 16 year old or 15 shouldn't be given that great off a gift if he or she hasn't accomplished anything. I made a deal with my parents that the only way they would get me the Z is if I had a 3.7 gpa or higher and a act of 26 or higer... that was my objective and I reached it and my parents came through with the deal. That experience tought me alot, Working hard has great rewards. Also ever since they bought me the car... They wanted to pay for my gas and insurence but I would not allow them to. To this day I have payed for EVERYTHING ON MY Z except for my Z lol, and I am thankful for the once and a lifetime lesson I learned. I am now 18 years and feel as I am 25 or older because of this!

who ever said we didnt do something like that for our cars. ill tell you right now the only reason i got my car was becuase of my grades i have a 4.6 gpa and a 3.9 unwieghted. I havnt taken the SAT yet but am signed up to in january as far as the PSAT i got a 1470. And i had to have a job on top of that.
Old 12-31-2005 | 02:33 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Alright sorry man that was stupid but i thought saying ban over something like this would be considered imature as well.
The BAN thing is somewhat of a joke around here. It was meant jokingly.
We have been racing cars since we were 8 and my dad has always been racing cars and owning racing teams. he had a bush team for a year and a couple other teams in the USAR Hooters Pro Cup series. The main reason we got the cars was to race them on road courses like VIR and Road Atlanta which we are gonna start doing when the cars are done. This is somethin that me my dad and my brother have been involved with for a long time (racing). I meen i see where some of you all are coming from but dont reall appreciate some of your comments like the "your parents got it because u were a mistake and they were trying to get rid of u". so why dont you all back off a bit im not even sure who posted this stuff so its not like we were trying to show off.
Your lucky you were born into something like that, I have always wanted to compete, but I just don't have the background for it.

As for you getting good grades, try rereading cause you royally screwed up that paragraph.
Old 12-31-2005 | 03:01 PM
KTaylor

The BAN thing is somewhat of a joke around here. It was meant jokingly.

Your lucky you were born into something like that, I have always wanted to compete, but I just don't have the background for it.

As for you getting good grades, try rereading cause you royally screwed up that paragraph.
i got ya with the ban thing thats cool and as far as racing yeah i am really lucky and really enjoy it. haha yeah didnt look through that after i wrote it but who cares im not in school and you got the point .
Old 12-31-2005 | 03:36 PM
jinsei888

that hood gauge is ghey

the shaved door handles and shaved fender emblem is ghey

the red engine dress-up scheme is ghey

me voicing my biased opinion is ghey
Old 12-31-2005 | 04:05 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT
Premier Member

Whaaaaat! I know your joking. Regardless of what you think about a 15 year old with a FI Z, hating on the car is nuts. That is one of the nicest Z's you will come across.

I think its funny to hear how some of the younger guys justify owning a Z (especially through their hard work and good grades) and yet hate on the kid owning this car.

Peace and Happy New Year.
Old 01-04-2006 | 05:28 PM
Evil_Genius

Originally Posted by mdracer76
His parents MUST hate him. They got him that car so he could kill himself.

Thats what I would do if I thought that my child was a mistake Abortion by automobile.
Thats some funny ish right here!!!!!
Old 01-04-2006 | 05:46 PM
Evil_Genius

Honestly, i cant say ish cus my 1st car was a 92 300 zx tt which was the ish back when i was in highschool...(93-96) and after that i had two mustangs...all brand new..im 27 now and i've owned a total of ten cars in my lifetime..Difference is, i learned to value of what i had because i had to earn what i received through good grades etc, etc...Most kids these days get material possesions handed to them just because .....
Old 01-04-2006 | 05:50 PM
jdm_Z33

wow I love the center console it doesnt look like cheap plastic! but thumbs down to rich kids who gets Z's from their parents when alot of us have to work our asses off. In any case nice Z your buddy has.
Old 01-04-2006 | 06:30 PM
meshugineh

Originally Posted by 35oZephyR
Napoleon Dynamite got a Z....sweeeeeeet......
LOL - So true!

Quick Reply: some pics of a friends Z- hes 15. beleive it or not.