Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

some pics of a friends Z- hes 15. beleive it or not.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006 | 12:13 AM
Enthusiast

Yeah everytime I see this kid he is running his mouth. Nice car though.
Old 01-05-2006 | 12:29 AM
zmespeed

what is up with all z hating. yes Z hating it a z love him for it. dont hate that he is one of a few lucky ones. i know off kids... yes kids as in multipule. that drive porsha twin.... yes twin turbos. and im sure there are kids out there with f430's enzo's and bentlys.
Old 01-06-2006 | 10:46 AM
soslow

haha
Old 01-06-2006 | 10:53 AM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by Enthusiast
Yeah everytime I see this kid he is running his mouth. Nice car though.

haha kraig i have no comment for you except that u know thats not how it is. youve been talking crap ever since i got a Z. but im tired of this thread it is pointless and whoever posted these pics up here must of just been trying to start problems so im done with it.
Old 01-06-2006 | 12:12 PM
JS04

Originally Posted by mdracer76
His parents MUST hate him. They got him that car so he could kill himself.

Thats what I would do if I thought that my child was a mistake Abortion by automobile
LOLOLOLOL, thats going in my sig right there.
Old 01-06-2006 | 09:04 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KTaylor
haha kraig i have no comment for you except that u know thats not how it is. youve been talking crap ever since i got a Z. but im tired of this thread it is pointless and whoever posted these pics up here must of just been trying to start problems so im done with it.
Way to try to change things up Kurt. I never did a thing except say how nice you guys cars were till your 15 year old brother, who is very ignorant as far as cars go, decided to call me out everytime he sees me. I have said it many times before, I have no problem with you whatsoever (Except that minor escapade the other night). You seem like a pretty nice guy. Your brother was a really cool guy back when you only had the stock Z, but since you have acquired the two F/I Z's and payed someone else to do all the work on them he seems to have gotten really big headed. I am happy for you that you both have very nice Z's and I personally like both of them, but your brother thinking he is something special in his little 15 year old mind is quite funny. Without exaggeration the first words out of your brothers mouth every single time I see him are "when are you gonna race Kurt?" (followed by some smug little smirk).

You guys have nice cars, stop trying to pick fights with me and enjoy the cars.
Old 01-08-2006 | 02:19 AM
mahont

Originally Posted by jvanquish
When I was 16 (just 4 years ago)
I drove around in an Audi A4 Quattro
It was a tank
I'd personally NOT allow myself to get in a 287bhp monster and kill myself...
Audi A4's are nice ... I guess that doesn't really help you in your fight against young Z owners, or any nice car in general. Whenever I read a post of yours, which is every 6 seconds it seems like, I find myself wondering what you were thinking when you typed it. Anyway, that is a nice Z and the gauge on the hood has to go.
Old 01-08-2006 | 12:13 PM
soslow

HE HAS ALREADY WRECKED IT!!!
This kid has had this car about 2 months now, and 99.9% of what is done to date was done when they bought it, and within 2 weeks the car was wrecked by the 15 years old driver, these pics are after it got fixed..the eyelids were taken off because they had to replace a headlight
Old 01-21-2006 | 01:38 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soslow
HE HAS ALREADY WRECKED IT!!!
This kid has had this car about 2 months now, and 99.9% of what is done to date was done when they bought it, and within 2 weeks the car was wrecked by the 15 years old driver, these pics are after it got fixed..the eyelids were taken off because they had to replace a headlight
I wasn't gonna say it just because I am not that mean, but I guess the cat is out of the bag now.
Old 01-21-2006 | 01:52 PM
kinjal

i was 13 when i got my z
Old 01-21-2006 | 02:47 PM
indierock

listen, everyone in here would have their parents buy them the car of their dreams at 16 IF their parents had money so don't be jealous. I know it sucks to have someone else pay for it but hey if I became rich when i got older and i didn't have anything growing up then Hell yeah i would spoil my kid. I would want to give him things that I never had when I was growing up. Of course I would make sure he was doing good in school and that he deserved it before I did so. And if any of you must know, I did not have my own car til I was 20. I had to walk to high school so don't accuse me of having rich parents.
Old 02-01-2006 | 06:57 PM
x7original4x

if the kid deserved it let him b......if hes a spoiled brat dats a different story
Old 02-01-2006 | 07:38 PM
Vick781

Hey So who is going to win the superbowl?