Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Here's my BRIDE...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 12:25 PM
davidf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quality looks excellent, since the fact. seats are Recaro I guess if said Recaro instead of Bride less would disagree I assume.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:03 PM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Elite 350z
Not sweatin half these negative comments, LOL...Trust me "money" is NOT an issue at all, im just trying things out...

Thanks to every1 thats givin me props xcept da haters...LOL
If money is not an issue, why have you done so many "cheap" mods?? (No offense)
Old 04-17-2006, 01:59 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like how they look and props to the originality and effort.
But it's a really mixed feeling for me.

It's like looking at a pretty female...
but you know she's not REALLY a female.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Elite 350z

"SG40" wat mods of mine do u consider cheap LOL. Please fill me in, last time i checked in w/ my car everythings AUTHENTIC...

Just cause i powdercoated my track wheels + stitched up my stock seats my Zs fake...Do i have to buy Volks and some Bride seats to impress U + every1 else dat doesnt feel this? HAHAHAHA...
Old 04-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I think those look real nice, but it is a little "false advertizing" hehe.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:54 PM
ericbel88

im feelin those seats....looks good
Old 04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Durden76

If puttin names all over your car is what makes you happy, then I say enjoy them. It's not something I would drop money on. I prefer to improve function with my spending, but thats me. Looks like quality work though.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
mpaige22

i think its an original idea, and it came out nice....Good job
Old 04-19-2006, 10:26 PM
VQ35DEV6

Thumbs down ...

Why not hang a FMI, and add the blow-off whistle in your exhaust? That's something new. Not trying to be harsh, but your being ridiculous. If money wasn't a problem why not buy the real thing? People don't buy bucket seats for looks, it's a function. Some people buy things for looks, but others also buy it for function. There were a few others talking ****, I'm just assuming your in a similar boat. This could even be the new fat leather couch seat cover thread, LOL. I usually don't comment on things like this, but I just couldn't let this thread go on like this.

PS: Look what I found, something NEW!
Attached Thumbnails Here's my BRIDE...-zseats_0005.jpg  

Last edited by VQ35DEV6; 04-19-2006 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:32 PM
VQ35DEV6

"SG40" wat mods of mine do u consider cheap LOL. Please fill me in, last time i checked in w/ my car everythings AUTHENTIC...

Just cause i powdercoated my track wheels + stitched up my stock seats my Zs fake...Do i have to buy Volks and some Bride seats to impress U + every1 else dat doesnt feel this? HAHAHAHA...
You also don't have TRACK rims, don't get it twisted. *psst poser*
Old 04-19-2006, 10:38 PM
350z bra

Originally Posted by VQ35DEV6
Why not hang a FMI, and add the blow-off whistle in your exhaust? That's something new. Not trying to be harsh, but your being ridiculous. If money wasn't a problem why not buy the real thing? People don't buy bucket seats for looks, it's a function. Some people buy things for looks, but others also buy it for function. There were a few others talking ****, I'm just assuming your in a similar boat. This could even be the new fat leather couch seat cover thread, LOL. I usually don't comment on things like this, but I just couldn't let this thread go on like this.

lol
Old 04-20-2006, 04:12 AM
Silkk

Originally Posted by VQ35DEV6
You also don't have TRACK rims, don't get it twisted. *psst poser*
I'm not going to comment on the seats, but VQ35DEV6 needs to learn to read before he starts bashing...

Here's a quote from Elite before he posted pics of this car (which I think looks really good by the way).

"These pics are a bit old, I have the track wheels powder-coated flat black now."
Old 04-20-2006, 05:37 AM
imjdoggie

Hey Elite for what its worth I like the mods you have done. Very simple an inexpensive which is always a plus!
Old 04-20-2006, 06:56 AM
Silkk

I think the exterior of the car looks banging... the interior is cool and the seat quality looks great, but I don't know if I'd rep brides I don't have...
Old 04-20-2006, 07:26 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

They have Porsche Badges on Ebay for $20 too for the hood and trunk, Baer Stickers for your Brake calipers, Nismo Stickers for your Wheels and I bet you can even get a kick *** Ferrari Logo for your engine cover too...

You wouldn't put any of that on you car as they would only "fool" some people and make other people "Laugh" at you that are in the know.

A $10 Movado doesn't tend to stay together or function as well as a real one, Just as $300 Bride forgeries don't function as well real ones with a harness do.

The powdercoated wheels are a personal preference I am sure, but they can also be construed as "cheap". Since you boast that you have limitless funds, why do yourself a disservice? You are comprimising on getting the performance of the genuine parts while "Lowering" your "status" symbol's(which is what this car is for most) effect.

I would rather have a stock Z than a Fake Ferrari so to speak.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:34 AM
Nano

why bride?

why not jebus?
Old 04-20-2006, 07:44 AM
pj550v12

I think it looks good
Old 04-20-2006, 08:01 AM
Silkk

Originally Posted by sq40
The powdercoated wheels are a personal preference I am sure, but they can also be construed as "cheap". Since you boast that you have limitless funds, why do yourself a disservice? You are comprimising on getting the performance of the genuine parts while "Lowering" your "status" symbol's(which is what this car is for most) effect.
Powdercoated RAYS Track wheels are almost just as good as Volks man (please note, as noone else seems to notice, that he has changed wheels since his pictures). I mean, they ARE made by the same manufacturer as Volk, G-Games, etc.

Only drawback I see is they are only 18" and 8.5 wide... otherwise, track wheels are a steal at $1000 bucks compared to $4000 for volks or works or nismo.

The seats are another story...
Old 04-20-2006, 08:17 AM
VQ35DEV6

Mistake on my part, didn't read through it carefully, only skimmed. I don't mind if other people want to rice out their Z's, hell it's going to be 10000 times worse after FF3 comes out. Obviously there will be positive comments and negative comments if you post on a forum, don't have to try and play it off with "money is not a problem". If money isn't a problem why not buy the REAL thing? Bride logos on a NON-Bride seat .
Old 04-20-2006, 10:37 AM
NjaUltimatePwr

Originally Posted by sq40
They have Porsche Badges on Ebay for $20 too for the hood and trunk, Baer Stickers for your Brake calipers, Nismo Stickers for your Wheels and I bet you can even get a kick *** Ferrari Logo for your engine cover too...

You wouldn't put any of that on you car as they would only "fool" some people and make other people "Laugh" at you that are in the know.

A $10 Movado doesn't tend to stay together or function as well as a real one, Just as $300 Bride forgeries don't function as well real ones with a harness do.

I would rather have a stock Z than a Fake Ferrari so to speak.
nicely said

Quick Reply: Here's my BRIDE...