Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Here's my BRIDE...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Elite 350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"SG40 & VQ35DEV6" Hey guys relax man, its only seats right, i know u guys dont like them sh*ts but calm down. HAHAHA. My bro has Bride seats and i know those shi*s are not comfortable for long drives, Thats why i didnt want to get seats ok...Just wait a few months u guys/haters will see what i mean when i say that "money is not an issue"...

Dont worry i dont stress what u guys say, its true there will always be positive & negative feedbacks...
Old 04-20-2006, 12:33 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think when he said "track wheels" he meant the wheels that he "tracks with".

Just the benefit of the doubt.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:36 PM
wooochang

hey elite 350z, but posting up pictures like that youre bound to get opinions both negative and good. if everyone had the same taste this world would be a lame and boring place.

i dont know if i believe in the, "if you want bride seats, then get real ones," idea since youre just going for style. its almost similar to saying, why mod your engine? if you wanted a faster car, save up and get a faster car.

its just stupid. oddly enough, i dont really like the way the seats look but to each his own.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Silkk

Elite, please post pics of the car with powdercoated TRACK (RAYS) wheels, so these people can figure out that you really have forged wheels...
Old 04-20-2006, 12:54 PM
zpeedDemon

Originally Posted by Elite 350z
Not sweatin half these negative comments, LOL...Trust me "money" is NOT an issue at all, im just trying things out...

Thanks to every1 thats givin me props xcept da haters...LOL
You should have gotten the real bride seats.
Old 04-20-2006, 03:53 PM
VQ35DEV6

We already pointed out the fact that he has TRACK RAYS ENGINEERING Rims. I'm not the only one who has to read more closely. I don't have anything against you or anyone else, this thread just seemed like it was degrading members with AUTHENTIC parts. With comments such as "Why pay more" etc. In the end you have Bride logos on seats that aren't Brides. If you like them, more power to you. But your still repping something that's not really there.

Last edited by VQ35DEV6; 04-20-2006 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:07 PM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wooochang
hey elite 350z, but posting up pictures like that youre bound to get opinions both negative and good. if everyone had the same taste this world would be a lame and boring place.

i dont know if i believe in the, "if you want bride seats, then get real ones," idea since youre just going for style. its almost similar to saying, why mod your engine? if you wanted a faster car, save up and get a faster car.

its just stupid. oddly enough, i dont really like the way the seats look but to each his own.
Dress up is a whole different thing, Would anyone object if a guy got a nice color match set of hoses, polished some of the parts and cleaned up the engine bay on a stock motor?

(Not sure who owns this, but it is nice IMO)

NOW...Take a stock motor and instead, put this over it;

What do you think? Which one would get more positive attention?
Old 04-20-2006, 10:03 PM
VQ35DEV6

Originally Posted by wooochang

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense. If you want a fast car, you mod it. If you want bride seats, you buy it. What's the relationship between those two? Bad analogy. Only reason people are leaving negative comments is due to the fact that there are BRIDE logos with their gradation design on NON-BRIDE seats. Mod a Z and it will still be a Z. Stick a PORSCHE badge on a Z, and here we go again ...
Old 04-20-2006, 11:01 PM
35oZephyR

60% of the car-tuner population put Bride seats in their car because of the show points and status of an expensive JDM seat.

40% put Bride seats in because they're extremely light, hugs you in, and are certified to be trackworthy.

Those who don't, would IDEALLY lean towards the latter half if they did.
That's why you're getting mixed reactions to this liner mod.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:37 PM
pyindeem

Looks good to me. F* neg comments.

it's your car it's your $ , besides some of the guys in here haven't done sh*t to their interior.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Twister350Z

What kind of bulbs are those in the headlights? The bulbs looks awesome.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:02 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Durden76
If puttin names all over your car is what makes you happy, then I say enjoy them. It's not something I would drop money on. I prefer to improve function with my spending, but thats me. Looks like quality work though.
this guy doesnt like to toss names around...but look @ his sig.
he ALSO PREFERS to improve FUNCTION (only,implied) so he got a nissan spoiler. the irony kills me!
Old 06-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

those seats are so freakn nice..i love them.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:25 AM
MonkeyMagic

My seats are Louis Vuitton...holla'!
Old 06-26-2006, 01:09 PM
JindaZ

those seats look tacky... stock seats are better and they are $300 cheaper if your worried about the $$
Old 06-26-2006, 07:46 PM
zeezua

Originally Posted by Volk350Z
pretty interesting.. but you know the stock seat's made by Recaro..

How did you find that out?
Old 06-26-2006, 07:54 PM
synth19

If you're not trying to impress anyone, why did you choose bride covers? I'm confused here....Did you like the font or something?

Originally Posted by Elite 350z
"SG40" wat mods of mine do u consider cheap LOL. Please fill me in, last time i checked in w/ my car everythings AUTHENTIC...

Just cause i powdercoated my track wheels + stitched up my stock seats my Zs fake...Do i have to buy Volks and some Bride seats to impress U + every1 else dat doesnt feel this? HAHAHAHA...
Old 06-29-2006, 02:30 AM
Zincognito

You guys are harsh as f$*k. So you guys dont feel like posers since you decided to get Nimos replica bumper from Aerosync. I dont man, its not the real deal, just a copy of it. Come on, 90% of the population is not going to know the damn difference!!!

Your Z looks good. Keep it up!
Old 06-29-2006, 05:31 AM
synth19

Hilarious response. So how many of the Aerosync customers have "NISMO" badging on their front bumper? The point is, many of us ordered the Aerosync simply because we liked the style and in this case, the quality is higher then the original product. Not only that, I hate how the NISMO version has an outline for the lip portion of the bumper. I would have never bought the NISMO even if the price was the same as teh Aerosync. On the otherhand, putting a slip cover over a seat with BRIDE plastered all over it is another story.

Originally Posted by Zincognito
You guys are harsh as f$*k. So you guys dont feel like posers since you decided to get Nimos replica bumper from Aerosync. I dont man, its not the real deal, just a copy of it. Come on, 90% of the population is not going to know the damn difference!!!

Your Z looks good. Keep it up!
Old 06-29-2006, 05:32 AM
synth19

Originally Posted by MonkeyMagic
My seats are Louis Vuitton...holla'!

Quick Reply: Here's my BRIDE...