AAAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea but its the UGLIEST POS ive seen in a loooong time

*** Friends dont let friends drive Lancers***
Old 02-19-2003, 07:43 PM
TJZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by xXx
AAAA and everyone else who thinks an EVO ain't all that. The EVO's are one of the BEST sports/Rally cars ever made. Period. I love the Supra but have always yearned for an EVO. Granted I think the design has taken a step backwards as far as looks go but performance has always been top notch. That is an EVO in the trailer and a modified EVO can run circles around most cars. Including the overweight Skylines. It all depends on mods people. EVO VI's are actually faster 0-60 than an R34. Just not top end. I just found out only 6500 EVO VIII's are hitting US shores this year. I'd love to see one.
No evo is going to be running circles around a R34 any time soon, unless it's a modded evo to a stock skyline.
Old 02-19-2003, 09:27 PM
madmax7776

Originally posted by AAAA
But at the end of the day, its a Mistsubishi. and he could have bought an ///M3 (or better) with that money and smoked that ECLIPSE. plus not look embarrasing. N E ways, whats 'Baby Boy" doing in that car? wheres the '64 implala???

No one cares about some homo-painted cars that are all show and no go (stickers and neons are NOT performace parts
Yeah, you surely know a lot about the Ripp Supercharger, huh?

Just FYI, the supercharged 3G Eclipses are putting 300hp AT THE WHEELS at only 9 lbs of boost and NO intercooler and STOCK internals. The intercooler is already in the production process after being tested and u can expect EASILY 350hp at the wheels. Now, find a stock M3 that'll "smoke" them.

I won't deny the fact that an M3 is at another level and doesn't compare with an Eclipse, BUT don't open your mouth and talk about things you know nothing about.

Lastly, don't use the typical "oh, it still looks like ****" "it's a mitsubishi" "my car looks better, though" response. It gets old and leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited by madmax7776; 02-19-2003 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2003, 10:42 PM
s9am_me

Originally posted by flynnibus
Check out this s2000... put down 303hp at the wheels tonight. These pictures don't do it justice.. this car was SWEET. The s2000 just has pieces that make it awesome.. the front stance, etc.. not just a chick car.
I think he meant that it was a chicks car in the movie. Cuz the lead girl owns a HOT PINK.. veilside'd out S2000.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:51 PM
ZEROLIFT

My veilside wide body mr2 spyder is in the movie. they had my car for 4 months. its in the trailer of the movie as well. about a min or so into it you can see it come out of a garage. its bright blue. you will see it in the movie. www.zerolift.com/mr2

my 350z track is my next project. its in storage for now. it has 73 miles on it...because the weather here is really bad. snow snow snow!!

there are 350's in the movie. i know of at least one or 2 that were ugly as well..ugly. blue with orange crap on it.

ludacris drives the worlds ugliest nsx in the movie. go to mtv.com and go to the search. then type in fast and the furious 2. there are pics (my car is the 10th pic) and then you can go to a video clip and it shows some of the cars. mine is in the beginning.

later,
john
Old 02-20-2003, 11:00 PM
Mr Fairlady

damn!!They Murdered so many Great cars!! wonder what happens to em when the're done?I guess off to EBAy they go!

Yours look pretty good!
I'm just not into Graphic's but yours is the cleanest!

damn F&F...they kill me w/ the Stickers and ****!
Old 02-20-2003, 11:28 PM
ZEROLIFT

I only put product sponsor decals on my car. they only thing they changed on my car for the movie was a large veilside sticker and a large stoptech sticker on the front bumper. i am into fully tuned import cars. not the riced out scene. my 350 will reflect all of this as well.
Old 02-21-2003, 08:37 AM
White99GSX

Well my buddy and I are going to see it on opening night were taking our GSX's after we get the big 16g turbos installed so we can show all the little rice boys what fast is. LOL
Old 02-21-2003, 02:53 PM
1200tt

that S2000 is fast too...HKS exhaust, Endless Brakes, Comptech Supercharger... It was once black (Appeared as Johnny Tran's car) was repainted blue, then repainted orange, and then sold to Universal Studios, who painted it Pink. (It was RJ Devera's S2000)
Old 02-21-2003, 03:06 PM
valuetl

Guys who think a EVO won't toast a R34 need to pick up any issue of Option magazine and take alook at the racing results. EVO's have the fastest lap times and win over R34's or any other Skyline's in the 4wd turbo class all the time. The HKS EVO7 has the course record!!!
Old 02-21-2003, 05:33 PM
AAAA

Default HAHAHAHA

You guys have gotta be kidding. Get your heads outa your fart can mufflers and listen up.

Your precious Evo and WRX are CRAP. Thats right. Ive seen countless races b/w the WRX and S2k. Guess who wins... wrong, s2k does. Sure the WRX gets a jump on lit, but as soon as it hits 60, its like the WRX just stops accelerating. It great! Always brings a smile from the "i thought my car was faster...what happened" well its great that your car doesn't do anything for you over 60~70 . Evos the same garbage. All low end "rally car" speed. Thats what they are, rally cars. Cheap light 4WD, all low, not top end. ...........RALLY CAR .... NOT SPORTS CAR. So unless your judging your races to , oh idunno, say 40 mph, you Evo and WRX are worthless. Real cars come alive all the way through to their limit, not a down hill soap box racer. (which mind you look better) For those of you who like these cars for what they're made for ... European Rally racing, or an alternitive to an S4 for your Winter Only car, fine.... my apalogies. But to those of you who think everyone else is a jerk b/c you found a ~$35K deal that'll run with high end sports cars........PLEASE STOP GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM 'OPTION' Magazine. You gotta be kidding me on some of the things said here on this thread.

AN R34 GTR will make a ***** out of your EVO. No question. And the Ole skool GSX's i know can be made quick, your right, they are no ///M3. So i'll put my 350Z against your POS WRX and EVO, and lets do a real race, lets get on the highway, and we'll see what happens.

If i wanted low end speed, i'd go domestic.
Old 02-21-2003, 05:41 PM
AAAA

Default u gotta be kidding

Originally posted by valuetl
Guys who think a EVO won't toast a R34 need to pick up any issue of Option magazine and take alook at the racing results. EVO's have the fastest lap times and win over R34's or any other Skyline's in the 4wd turbo class all the time. The HKS EVO7 has the course record!!!
I dont know what you guys do and dont get in Hawaii, but here on the mainland, Option magazine has about as much authority as Cosmopolitan. Comon pleez dont bring stuff to the table like that, you drive a Z (or TL) Option is not an Option

Hey MadMax, you can take your GSX and get to the desert. No one cares about eclipse's. The new ones on Lowenharts..... oh yea real performance oriented with the convertable top ...... Oh OK Dont you have a issue of Option to read???
Old 02-21-2003, 06:53 PM
valuetl

OK if you don't believe me about option look at this months issue of Road and Track Willow Springs that's the mainland right? Stock S2000 lap time 1:38.2 EVO 1:36.6 350Z 1:37.4 Your in the mainland (SO WHAT) go to japan to see some racing before you start talking. Same issue you will see the current track record car at Tsukuba a EVO7 .
Old 02-21-2003, 08:22 PM
madmax7776

"AAAA" You truly are a moron, aren't you?
Actually, I get a kick out of your unintelligible posts. Perhaps, if you stopped thinking with your intestines, you'd make a little more sensible comment.

It's also funny how you diss other cars because you *think* that you own God's gift to the automotive industry. Get a grip.

By the way, I don't have a GSX, but can't complain about what I really own. Whenever you're in town, email me or something. We'll have a "real race" as you put it. I'll be more than glad to test my POS automobile against your Godly "Sports Car."

I'm curious. How did you come up with such a creative name?
Old 02-21-2003, 09:27 PM
Kevex

god....it's just a movie, why all you guys god so offended by this? movie maker exadurate everything, if you guys watch any other movie out there, then you guys are as gay as how you guys think fast and furious is. any action movies are full of BS, about 90% of the movie that doesn't even satisfy the basic principle of physics, but who cares, it's a GOD DAMN MOVIE!!!! if you don't like it, don't watch it, don't make fun of people who likes it or Honda people.
AAAA:
I think you are even gayier then the movie, why do you have to make fun of Honda people? Hondas are nice, I don't know what car you drive, but there's ricer for any other brand. the reason there's so many riced out honda is basically they are good cars. also, why can't a rapper drive a import? you stereotype gay brain makes me sick.
Old 02-21-2003, 09:47 PM
AAAA

WOW, you guys arent pulling any punchs on this one .... WOW im speechless, really got taught a lesson.

valuetl: Yea i trust R & T ; get real. real street races with real drivers. Well thats a ricer argument, lemme get back to you....

madmax7776: As for you, i dont own the automotive worlds gift of automobils (that car isnt Japanese), BUT YOU DONT EITHER, and the sacrafice in looks for performance, like ive been saying, is ********. what im trying to say is your 4-cylnder can barely stand to the hondas, and you have 4WD and two turbos and how many more horses???. ... i dont think there's a desert in NY, but sure id love to smoke you in a race when i come to town, i'll keep you updated;. ... intestinal comments? WHOA good one ( ) yea well i guess the humors just above me. Oh and this is a 350Z site, not a 'came from Japan' site (genious) so my AMAZING SPORTS CAR, will kick your areodynamicly amusing POS four door in the ***. least my car looks better than an 89 accord (or the MadMax car LOL). ... As for the name, well lets play along with the childish comments ive been making , you know b/c im not so smart like you, and say....Your mom gave it to me.

Last edited by AAAA; 02-21-2003 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-21-2003, 09:57 PM
AAAA

Kevex: your next. You, sir are an idiot. The hondas haven't been affended (especially the s2k) soooo what are you saying.?

no one cares bout the movie anymore, we're (or a least me) argueing just for the hell of it, so unless your gonna contribute something usefull, or funny... shut up.

"I don't know what car you drive" ( itsa 350Z site )
"also, why can't a rapper drive a import? " b/c bentleys and '64 impalas arent stick. comon now...whatever, this could go down the wrong path....

great vocab, at least the other people who have written stuff sound like they're over 12 years old, or at least made it past middleschool. Thats right, im gay b/c i make fun of mitsubishis. makes sense. i like men b.c i dont like mitsubishis, is that b/c mitsu's are a girls car?? (better think bout that one for a while, dont worry take allllllll the time you need) . Pleez people, if you're gonna say something, make it intelligent or funny, none of this " am i even in the right forum" type posts..... Thanx
Old 02-21-2003, 10:49 PM
Kevex

AAAA:
yeah, my english does suck, I would take that without argueing with you, it's not my first language. i wish I could imporve my grammar or vocab, but I am in engineering school now, so not much time for me to take english class anymore.
your post doesn't even sound funny or makes sense at all, why did you even post? if you think all the other people should shut up because we are not making any contrubution...?? and are you the only person who is authorized to use the word "gay"????? you can call other people or thing gay, but nobody can apply it on you true gay stereotype ***.......
and it is a 350z club, but I drive a subaru, I can still surf this web....................
Old 02-22-2003, 05:15 AM
madmax7776

Originally posted by AAAA
WOW, you guys arent pulling any punchs on this one .... WOW im speechless, really got taught a lesson.

valuetl: Yea i trust R & T ; get real. real street races with real drivers. Well thats a ricer argument, lemme get back to you....

madmax7776: As for you, i dont own the automotive worlds gift of automobils (that car isnt Japanese), BUT YOU DONT EITHER, and the sacrafice in looks for performance, like ive been saying, is ********. what im trying to say is your 4-cylnder can barely stand to the hondas, and you have 4WD and two turbos and how many more horses???. ... i dont think there's a desert in NY, but sure id love to smoke you in a race when i come to town, i'll keep you updated;. ... intestinal comments? WHOA good one ( ) yea well i guess the humors just above me. Oh and this is a 350Z site, not a 'came from Japan' site (genious) so my AMAZING SPORTS CAR, will kick your areodynamicly amusing POS four door in the ***. least my car looks better than an 89 accord (or the MadMax car LOL). ... As for the name, well lets play along with the childish comments ive been making , you know b/c im not so smart like you, and say....Your mom gave it to me.
LOL I'm having more fun reading your posts than I ever had before.

Let's pick your post apart. First of all, I never said I owned the best car in the world, so don't try to make it seem like I did. Go back to my posts and point exactly where I did. Who gives a **** anyway. The fact is that u're an idiot who doesn't know what to say, so you sadly attempt to demean other cars or people by making *clever* retorts.

"what im trying to say is your 4-cylnder can barely stand to the hondas, and you have 4WD and two turbos and how many more horses???. ...

Now, what the hell are you talking about??? 4 cyl? 2 turbos? 4WD? LOL. Exactly, what car are you referring to? Please, go back to "Import Tuners 101" and learn something, haha. Better yet, grab a stupid magazine and read some specs if you want to make a valid comment.

There are no deserts where I live, but it doesn't matter because unless you bring a car other than your "AMAZING SPORTS CAR," you stand no chance on ANY surface -- period.

And btw, before you say that I only come to insult the 350Z, allow me to say that I do love the car. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here either, schmuck. However, there are always idiots who love to talk out of their asses on every car forum. You, sir, are one of those.

Oh, and I knew u'd use the typical "at least my car looks better..." phrase. Common response of someone who has nothing intelligent to say.

Please, keep this going. I want to see how much more you're going to humilliate yourself. I'll come back specifically to make that happen. LOL.
Old 02-22-2003, 07:57 AM
s2000typer

Yeah, over there at S2ki the Pink Fluffed S2000 is attracting a lot of attention.

A lot of negative negative attention.

Quick Reply: Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed