Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2003, 12:08 PM
RoadRagerInTherapy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ummmmmmmm... settle down guys.... sheesh
Attached Thumbnails Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed-argue.jpg  
Old 02-22-2003, 02:42 PM
AAAA

Now, what the hell are you talking about??? 4 cyl? 2 turbos? 4WD? LOL. Exactly, what car are you referring to?

i was talking about the EVO (WRX can be included). That is what we're talking about right. ... oh, the ecplise? well, you can keep your Mitsubishi garbage, b/c Mitsubishi should stick to making TVs, not "cars". The ecplise isnt sports car, its a grocery getter. Sooo, lets get real. i understand having a car and wanting to make it faster. Fine, but when you think your car is worth anything... thats where we have a problem.

There are no deserts where I live arent you MadMax?

Oh, and I knew u'd use the typical "at least my car looks better..." phrase. Common response of someone who has nothing intelligent to say. Someone knows their cars FUGLY

there are always idiots who love to talk out of their asses on every car forum. You, sir, are one of those. Im sorry, but buying an Ecplise, WRX, or EVO makes you an idiot, sir. Havent heard you say anything groundbreaking, just stupid comebacks that are false, sir. So please come back, this is giving me a kick. You're a typical, "Well Super Street said so" idiot. Whatever, say something for me to work off, carwise......
Old 02-22-2003, 02:47 PM
AAAA

Im gonna make a poll : How many girls can you get with a WRX (EVO, Ecplise) (when standing next to a 350Z) ....... Hookers dont count.
Old 02-22-2003, 03:59 PM
[Est.]

lol.....everytime when other cars are discussed you guys turn the thread into a ***** war!

AAAA that was the first time I heard someone saying the WRX or EVO is bad... Umm sure buddy, I'd love to see your Z take on one of those. No flames on the Z I even ordered one myself but if you're actually into imports you should know WRX / EVO / GTR are the best for what they're made for. On road or off-road, stock or modded..... Ummm and "OPTION" is only the top performance/aftermarket car magazine all over asia...

whatever man....keep bitchin it's always entertaining to see an immature member talkin sh*t
Old 02-22-2003, 04:17 PM
Kevex

yeah, this AAAA guy is pretty damn good at humiliating him self....lol....keep up the good work AAAA!!! you make me happy after hours of hard studying!!
Old 02-22-2003, 05:45 PM
ZEROLIFT

I love all kinds of cars (except domestics...i even work for Ford Motor Company) i have had a twin turbo supra, eclipse, integra type R, 2 mr2 spyders, del sol, s2000, and the 350. cars are just my love.....and i think its nice to keep it that way...and not fight with people that have that same love for cars. ....thats why i hate it when someone pulls up next to me to race...i would rather pull over and talk about cars instead of wreck them!
Old 02-22-2003, 09:00 PM
madmax7776

Originally posted by AAAA

i was talking about the EVO (WRX can be included). That is what we're talking about right. ... oh, the ecplise? well, you can keep your Mitsubishi garbage, b/c Mitsubishi should stick to making TVs, not "cars". The ecplise isnt sports car, its a grocery getter. Sooo, lets get real. i understand having a car and wanting to make it faster. Fine, but when you think your car is worth anything... thats where we have a problem.
Oh my God, thanks for the laughs. I truly appreciate it. Thanks for the misinformation, btw. I never knew that the WRX and EVO had 2 turbos, haha. So, how does it work according to your vast knowledge? One active turbo in the engine bay and the other in the trunk just in case? LOL. Maybe, I'll have my little niece chat with you for a while and she might end up teaching you a little bit about cars.

I think u're the only one around who has a problem with people's attempts to make their cars faster. And I thought u were a car enthusiast. Silly me.

Just for the record, and for the xxxxx time, I never implied that my car was the last coke in the desert. Again, you're the only one here who thought so.

Someone knows their cars FUGLY
*sigh* Please, fabricate a better response for the love of God. I told you that from the start. That kind of retort gets really old. "My car looks better", "My car gets all the looks", "My car this", "My car that..."

Im sorry, but buying an Ecplise, WRX, or EVO makes you an idiot, sir. Havent heard you say anything groundbreaking, just stupid comebacks that are false, sir. So please come back, this is giving me a kick. You're a typical, "Well Super Street said so" idiot. Whatever, say something for me to work off, carwise...... [/B]
I knew u'd come back for me to make you look even worse before your own crowd. Wait a second. I didn't do that. You did it to yourself. LOL.

I'm glad to see that there are people who have their two on the ground and know how to respect other cars. It's pretty sad when 350Z owners think you're an idiot too. If I were you, I'd secretly tell an administrator to delete your account, so you can make up a new one.

No, wait... this is too much fun. Keep coming back with more nonsense. People seem to love it here.
Old 02-22-2003, 09:13 PM
madmax7776

Im gonna make a poll : How many girls can you get with a WRX (EVO, Ecplise) (when standing next to a 350Z) ....... Hookers dont count.
Wow. That decimates every attempt I made to believe that you knew a little better.

Here is a guy who needs a car to get women: Pathetic!

Sir, not only are you a complete idiot, you are also the epitome of ricers. Please, stop this guy before he ends up contaminating the entire place.

So, what was your first mod? Neons? I'm sure chicks dig that. LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if your dad were the one who actually owned the Z because you certainly don't deserve it.
Old 02-23-2003, 07:51 AM
AAAA

LOL
Old 02-23-2003, 05:46 PM
z461

Believe me.. the Z will beat every other car out there, ferrari, lambo, evo whatever, Skyline what?? They're all slow and turbo's don't mean **** if you got NA... The Z is the best car.. that's it, end of discussion.

Disclaimer... (It's a joke).. chill everyone
Old 02-23-2003, 05:58 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

this argument is so stupid
2 things i gotta say
1. i do believe at one point the evo was twin turbo, im not because i heard it on intial D and thats just a cartoon
2. if you dont like the movie dont watch it, personally im gonna go see it, im sure ill be making jokes the whole time about it, but i still want to see it
Old 02-25-2003, 07:18 PM
Stock_Z

Originally posted by ihatethatbobbarker
this argument is so stupid
2 things i gotta say
1. i do believe at one point the evo was twin turbo, im not because i heard it on intial D and thats just a cartoon
Initial D!!! Itsuki has DSL/pu$$y lips...My friends and I can never stop laughing about that...oh well...
<~~ Hoping to lighten the mood in this very grim thread...
Old 02-25-2003, 07:36 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

sorry i meant to say im not sure about the twin turbos i kinda left a word out there
and one more thing
at least the Z is not pink

Last edited by ihatethatbobbarker; 02-25-2003 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-01-2003, 05:16 AM
Zterritory

Default Re: HAHAHAHA

So i'll put my 350Z against your POS WRX and EVO, and lets do a real race, lets get on the highway, and we'll see what happens.
Do you want to try that in the rain?

Seriously though, the WRX can pull past 60 mph, the WRX and Z are close enough in 0-60 times and on the road where it's the driver who matters more than the car, and when you have a baby in the car you'll understand why you shouldn't race on the highway. These are different cars designed for different purposes, with the shared goal of performance. The Z can't fit my whole family, and I wouldn't want my family in it on a rain-slicked or snow-covered road. Thats' where the WRX shines, without being a stodgy sedan or SUV or minivan. If I only needed 2 seats and the roads were dry, I'd want to be in the Z.

Last edited by Zterritory; 03-01-2003 at 06:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:52 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by madmax7776
Wow. That decimates every attempt I made to believe that you knew a little better.

Here is a guy who needs a car to get women: Pathetic!

Sir, not only are you a complete idiot, you are also the epitome of ricers. Please, stop this guy before he ends up contaminating the entire place.

So, what was your first mod? Neons? I'm sure chicks dig that. LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if your dad were the one who actually owned the Z because you certainly don't deserve it.

Just ignore that moron...he obviously has no idea what he talking about and furthermore I really don't think anyone reading this even believe all the BS he spews...so you have nothing to defend. He's just trying to ruffle your feathers...
Old 03-01-2003, 04:50 PM
AAAA

LOL this is fun
Old 03-01-2003, 04:55 PM
[Est.]

haha it seems like AAAA got nothing to say, and is well on his way to register on another forum~

well it's ok~ we always give kids another chance for their mistakes......lol

quoting that his Z can beat all wrx and evos. haha damn. I still can't get enough of that. wanna come up with more statements so I could get a few laughs?

Last edited by [Est.]; 03-01-2003 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2003, 05:17 PM
del105
15 f125

Does anyone in this tread even have an Evo?
Old 03-01-2003, 05:55 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

if there are evo drivers here i hope they didnt let the dealership talk them into the 10k markup
mitsubishi might as well have led me to the infiniti dealership
Old 03-01-2003, 06:33 PM
AAAA

HHahahah, well its time to come clean. you guys really made me laugh by gettin soooo mad. i kno i tossed in a couple of 'typical ricer' curveballs (lol) just to stir things up. WOW, really made my week, thanks again. but looks like the fuels runnin short on this one, soooooooo....................................

To clarify, i really dont like the EVO or WRX, but i know its my opinion, drive whatever you wanna drive (you're drive, not me right?) as long as its not a civic with a fart can, im content. Sorry if i stepped on a few too many toes (j/k that was the point of this thread). Im not a car idiot, i just play one on the internet.

Originally posted by [Est.]

quoting that his Z can beat all wrx and evos. haha damn. I still can't get enough of that. wanna come up with more statements so I could get a few laughs?
The only way youre WRX is beating me is if we race in Canada, canuck. (j/k lol)

Been fun, this thread is done IMHO

Quick Reply: Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed