Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 07:05 PM
AAAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed

OMG, im ready too shoot someone after seeing this on another forum, thought id share my pain. First things first, well lets have a list, feel free to add to it.....

Thing that mad me do that.....

1. How many Skylines could people own in the US? am i the only one who doesnt have 1???

2. That better not be a modena getting its window smashed or someones getting shot

3. A Saleen mustang isnt good enuf to get under a truck, but oh wait a civic can. idiots

4. Paul Walker traded his Supra for that yellow POS. Hahaha whata lame (i hope he smashes it while not looking where he's driving.)

5. the guys at s2ki.com are gonna love that pink s2k. My piety goes out to you, but our beautiful Z is tarnished, and i dont have the heart to show u the pix.

6. If Ludacris gets in a car like Ja Rule (and its not an Escalade, im gonna be too embarresed to drive an import or have to keep mine externally stock

Well, thats it...but keep the list growing heres the site http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...t2furious.html

Fast & Homosexual 2
Old 02-05-2003, 07:47 PM
mrrsx350z

I agree with everything you just said! Stupid movie people! No idea what people wanna see! I would even sneak in to see the movie. That is such a waste of my time. I rather spend that money buying toilet paper and useing it after i taking a dump on any with that fast and fake crap on it. Pass the word!
Old 02-06-2003, 02:21 AM
timzerofive

Most of what you said I agree except for the part about that yellow piece of shiet. I would take a new EVO over a 350z I think. That eclipse on there is more embarrasing though since it really doesn't have much power to back it up, just a flashy paintjob.
Old 02-06-2003, 04:19 PM
r34 racer

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

WHen does the movie come out? I want to go to heckle the ricers who will undoubtedly be out in force.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:03 PM
Gendo Ikari

The movie is sponsored by Mitsubishi...I hope they dont show an R34 getting shat on by that Evo. As much as I love the Evo...that just wouldn't happen.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:29 PM
timzerofive

ummm, u do know at rally or road courses, evo is every bit as fast, if not better then the skyline right.
Old 02-06-2003, 08:42 PM
AAAA

Default This is a Nissan site

HAHAHAHAHA i'll put a souped up skyline over a Mitsubishi any day. thats laughable. Oh and why does everyone assume its an Evo, C'mon now guys its GOLD Its Paul walker. Its probably a lanser, the 100 sumthing hp version (lol whata joke).

BUT MY REAL CONCERN IS WHERE THEY GET THE IDEA TO SMASH A FERRARI WINDOW. bastards. would anyone really want their rice rocket over what we are all try to make are cars equal in performance??? its principle really, if i saw someone bust a Ferrari like that id take it upon myself to teachum a lesson...
not this , this
Old 02-07-2003, 08:35 AM
Black70Stang

Default Yeah...

They've also got a "Yenko" 67 Camaro that they destroy.

Along with a GT Mustang with Saleen Styling, and a C5 Corvette.

FUC the Fast and Gay.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:55 AM
travs_z

I unfortunately bought the first F&F DVD, and after watching it, I thought it was the most gay movie I ever watched. Maybe they could get the assclowns from F&F on Queer as Folk or something.

Anyhow, my buddies and I took the DVD along with the case and some other crap and went and shot it to pieces at the range with a .223. It actually made quite a good target. I wish I had taken pictures!!!

As far as destroying Mustangs, Corvettes, and classic Camaros, that's just a shame. I would rather see 10 EVOs smashed, than one seat out of a Yenko.

Lastly, the paint jobs is F&F are horrible. Remember the Supra when they got it from the junkyard? It looked one hundred times better primered up than it did with the orange push-up job with the defective robot on the side. I'll stop now since I am ranting...
Old 02-07-2003, 10:10 AM
travs_z

Default When I opened the DVD case I found....

Anyone else share my experience???
Attached Thumbnails Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed-rice.jpg  
Old 02-07-2003, 11:10 AM
ccondo

Default huh why z owners be emberased?

DId the preview show a Z getting smoked? Is there a z in the movie at all? - Or are you just saying thiis is going to be a cheesy movie in general?
Old 02-07-2003, 11:33 AM
AAAA

Yea theres a Z, but its DB with green and Orange FLAMEs. . Might be as bad as the S2k
Old 02-07-2003, 04:35 PM
ILust4Z

The eclipse is embarassing, eh? "It only has a flashy paint job?"... Uh no. That car is actually running a Ripp Modds Supercharger with at least a 50 shot of N20. Know what the hell ur talking about before you open ur mouth.
Old 02-07-2003, 07:57 PM
AAAA

But at the end of the day, its a Mistsubishi. and he could have bought an ///M3 (or better) with that money and smoked that ECLIPSE. plus not look embarrasing. N E ways, whats 'Baby Boy" doing in that car? wheres the '64 implala???

No one cares about some homo-painted cars that are all show and no go (stickers and neons are NOT performace parts

BTW, Paul walkers car is a gold Lanser,[read:garbage] not and EVO, and i dont care if he could 'put 15 grand in it, maybe more, and overnite parts from Japan' its GARBAGE. Someone will be shot from the distrution of the Yenko, C5, and Saleen....................Peace
Old 02-07-2003, 08:07 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

many of those cars could be quite fast, but not all... some are just made up, but in the origonal that supra was owned by the head of the drag racing comitee or whoever. it was fast.

I dont think they should have sold out to a specific manufacturer. and no one thinks the S2000 looks good. it is a chicks car tho. owell, Ill go see it anyway, even tho it will most likely REALLY suck, I thought the first was pretty cool. no Im not a ricer, but I can see past the decals and use my imagination and enjoy the movie.
Old 02-08-2003, 02:31 PM
Blades

That poor saleen. I'd love to get a bunch of 350zs, cobras, saleens, z06s, etc.. and go down to miami. I wanna find these F&F cars. I know they are still down in miami.. Im in Boca Raton right now with my G35.. I'd love to smoke a fake *** lancer. I'd love to smoke a supercharged eclipse as well.. hehehe. Cobras coming down to FL in a few weeks
Old 02-08-2003, 05:23 PM
Mr Fairlady

Beware--that Lancer is a EVO VII---the good one!! Not the damn EVOVIII or the bitchass Base lancer(100hp)one! PLus its righthand drive--Saw 1 pic of him in it!They all have like 2 cars in this one:GAY!!!!!

BUt man,.....I was hoping not to see a Z in that movie,...but I guess there is from what ya'll are saying!

I will still probably go see it but wait like 3-4weeks after it comes out! So as not to be seen like I'm the Ricer KIng pullin up there the damn day it comes ouT!Espically in my Z.There will probably be more street racing that night then any night of the Year!hahahaha--might have to go out for that to get some kills!

When I went to see the first one--after it was over-everyone in the parking lot in theire CIVIC's we're Peelin' out and smokin their tires and ****!! Girlfriend and I were dying laughing--I kept my INtegra @ home as not to be confused as a RICER hahaha

"Friends don't let Friends Drive CIVIC's"<---damn I wanna shirt that says that!
Old 02-08-2003, 06:44 PM
flynnibus
Z Flier

Originally posted by ares
I dont think they should have sold out to a specific manufacturer. and no one thinks the S2000 looks good. it is a chicks car tho
Check out this s2000... put down 303hp at the wheels tonight. These pictures don't do it justice.. this car was SWEET. The s2000 just has pieces that make it awesome.. the front stance, etc.. not just a chick car.
Attached Thumbnails Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed-s2000.jpg  
Old 02-08-2003, 11:45 PM
xXx

AAAA and everyone else who thinks an EVO ain't all that. The EVO's are one of the BEST sports/Rally cars ever made. Period. I love the Supra but have always yearned for an EVO. Granted I think the design has taken a step backwards as far as looks go but performance has always been top notch. That is an EVO in the trailer and a modified EVO can run circles around most cars. Including the overweight Skylines. It all depends on mods people. EVO VI's are actually faster 0-60 than an R34. Just not top end. I just found out only 6500 EVO VIII's are hitting US shores this year. I'd love to see one.
Old 02-09-2003, 07:36 AM
n3985

Originally posted by xXx
The EVO's are one of the BEST sports/Rally cars ever made.
I agree, I drove an EVO VI in HK once, and I can truly say, when the turbos kick in, that car HAULS ***. Even the new EVO VIII, with less power, in Car and Driver made 0-60 in 5.1sec

Quick Reply: Fast N Furious 2: Z owners prepare to be embaressed