Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

0-60 in 5 Secs flat, who is with me???

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 10:12 PM
350z4me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 0-60 in 5 Secs flat, who is with me???

I live in Westchester County, New York. In the heart of the tri-state area. Everybody knows where your heart is, right? I left my heart in San Francisco... n/m

I read in the a USA Today article that the biggest gripe about the 350Z is that there is no glove box. (This guy does not know its behind the seat.) Who needs a glove box anyway, I keep mine in my jacket. They should call it the manual holder, or the 'stuff s$#@ you will never use box'. Anyway, if this is the only criticism of the 350Z...

...Oh yeah and they said the materials on the inside are cheap for the price. Yeah, right, if you want to see cheap for the price, look no further than the $24k MINI, BMW uses a (d-crysler TRITEC engine made in Brazil) on the Cooper, forget about the door handles, I felt like I could squeeze them to break them (like a hollow Easter Chocolate Bunny. etc... Cutting costs, yeah baby!!! (Austin Powers ref.)

Eric aka. 350z@4me
@= the NYS emblem (this is my actual NYS license plate). Cute/Cool? Anyway I really got it so when people ask me what car this is I can POINT TO THE PLATE!!!

Is JMANZ going to sue me for TM infringement??? hahahahaha

Z you later!!!

p.s. Much love to Zgirl, very nice gal, Geek Rock fan like me, Weezer all the way!!!

p.s.s. SCAF is the MAN!!!

Old 07-11-2002, 11:00 PM
350z4me

Red face You want to see me too???

Here goes nothing.

I am 350z4me, int'l gov. employee BY DAY, with the ambition of, hmmm. think of the movie Office Space and the scene when a game of Tetris was more important than listening to the boss...
BY NIGHT, the guy in the car that is flashing you b/c you forgot that using a turn signal was NYS law!!!
With the Z now I won;t even bother flashing you, I'll just pass you a$$, just to get stuck behind someone else who thinks speed limit is the fastest your car can go.
Speaking of speed limiters, can anyone verify if our FAIR LADY Z is LIMITED to 155mph.???

ThankZ.

350z4me
Daytona Blue/Base "350Z" with Side Impact Airbags and Head Curtain in case I flip out, pun intended.

I'll Z you later!
Attached Images  
Old 08-05-2002, 05:58 PM
Liquiid Ice

Where in Westchester are you? Im in Somers.
Old 08-05-2002, 06:21 PM
350z4me

Default Mohegan Lake/Yorktown Heights area in NY

I live near the CTC in Mohegan LAke, i have Applebee's Charlie Browns a home depot walmart and movies. No reason to go anywhere else. All we need is a strip joint and I will be set.

hahaahhahaha

BY THE WAY, Anyone in UPPER WESTCHESTER/LOWER PUTNAM want to see my Z, i will def. show off once I get it! Hoepfully late Sept for my Sept. 27th B-day!!!
Attached Images  
Old 08-17-2002, 03:46 AM
Droz

Default Re: Mohegan Lake/Yorktown Heights area in NY

Originally posted by 350z4me
I live near the CTC in Mohegan LAke, i have Applebee's Charlie Browns a home depot walmart and movies. No reason to go anywhere else. All we need is a strip joint and I will be set.

hahaahhahaha

BY THE WAY, Anyone in UPPER WESTCHESTER/LOWER PUTNAM want to see my Z, i will def. show off once I get it! Hoepfully late Sept for my Sept. 27th B-day!!!
Definitly, I live in the Cortland/Peekskill area which is a hop and skip from you. I probably won't get my Z until winter has come and gone. For now I have to be content with my 2000 Subaru "B4" Legacy.
Keep us posted.
Congratulations

Old 09-12-2002, 06:18 AM
red240z

Default Re: Mohegan Lake/Yorktown Heights area in NY

I live in Putnam Valley! Its good to see some Z owners will be up in my area. Hopefully I will place my order the first of the year. Just curious what dealer did you guys order your cars. I only check with
Geis and Bob Sharp.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:09 PM
350z4me

Default GEIS HAS GOT Z's!!!

The week of Sept 8th, I saw a silverstone, a chrome silver, a daytona blue and a redline.

The Silverstone was already picked up and the Daytona blue is being picked up tomorrow. Better hurry!

You'll have to fight someone to get close to it.

Eric