Schuitemaker Motorsports at 24hrs of Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 11:46 AM
Jon913D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Schuitemaker Motorsports at 24hrs of Daytona

www.350evo.com

Hello all,

I am new to the board. But I just wanted to put up some pics that I took at this years 24 hour race in Dayonta. I had been browsing the board when I noticed the post regarding the above listed website, when I realized, HEY I saw that car in person.

Anyways, here are the pics:

My Favorite:

Interior pics:

I can provide a link to larger versions of these pics if anyone wants any. The car didn't race in the 24 hours and I never saw it out on the track

Still looked good though

- Jon
Old 03-03-2003, 01:05 PM
digerydingo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most professional race series have support race series programs in effect on any given race weekend. Others still have feeder and development series where drivers get the chance to compete and race on the same tracks that their big brothers do.

In the case of this 350Z it ran at Daytona in the Grand-Am Cup race, not the 24hrs of Daytona feature race. Now the Gran-Am Cup is a pro race series all it's own however they do run several events together in conjunction with Grand-Am Rolex Series. I beleive at Daytona they ran on Sunday after the completion of the 24hrs of Daytona. The cars that run the Grand-Am Rolex series are full GT racers where as the Grand-Am Cup cars are nearly showroom stock cars, modified for racing. Either way many drivers that run this series move on to Grand-Am Rolex Series, ALMS, Touring Car and various other race series.