Old 11-30-2006, 04:17 AM
HARRYPOTTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol...that plate is long gone...
Old 11-30-2006, 04:39 AM
HARRYPOTTER

May 12th Show (2007) Very Important!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,
I will be holding a car meet/show on May 12th 2007. There will be no trophies awarded, but you will have to pay a minimum of $10 to enter.

Here is the scoop:
I love going to shows, but most of the shows never give back to the community or to any other cause. so I decided to hold about 3 shows/meets next year to raise money for Camp Dreamcatcher.

Patty Hillkirk had a dream in 1995 to start a camp for children infected or affected by HIV/AIDS. While there were other camps for disadvantaged kids, and those with serious illnesses, the camp was envisioned as more than just an outdoor, fun experience. As a psychotherapist, Patty felt it was also important for the kids to have a special place that was safe, supportive and nurturing, a place to express their feelings of fear, sadness and anger with adults who understand and with children who may share their burdens.

Over eleven years ago, a committee of concerned men and women came together to develop what is now known as Camp Dreamcatcher. The mission of Camp Dreamcatcher is to provide safe, supportive, therapeutic and educational services to HIV/AIDS infected/affected children and their families. My mission to help keep this camp alive.

It is estimated that approximately 70,000 children are orphaned by AIDS in North America. In the United States, 7 people are diagnosed with HIV every hour and AIDS is the fifth leading cause of death for adults aged 25-44. Of about 40,000 new AIDS cases diagnosed each year in the U.S., half are among people younger than 25 and a quarter are among those 21 and younger. The effects of living with AIDS/HIV leaves little time for a child to enjoy childhood.

I know it's a bit early to start this, but I need everyone to help support this meet... if you work on Saturdays...make sure you take this one off. Hopefully the kids of Camp Dreamcatcher will join us on this day. I'm in the process of getting forms for tax purposes for people and/or corporations who would like to make substantial donations.

Thanks in advance for those who will attend.

Potter
BRS

Last edited by HARRYPOTTER; 11-30-2006 at 04:57 AM.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:45 AM
03BrickyardZ

Originally Posted by THE TECH
Taking bets on whether it is connected to anything...
Notice the Gas Cap is gone from the stock location... I'll bet that it is

I like that widebody kit wayyyyy more than the veilside kit... But my preference is to one with a more gradual slope out to the wheels in the rear. I'm not big on the kits that just look like they have huge fender flares...

The gold wheels: I know this is a personal preference issue, but I don't like the gold wheels on this car. (and the shuriken you have painted on the hood are also not to my taste.) I would have gone with a more subtle scheme for the sponsors (Your car is black and silver... and with silver sponsor callouts, I think it would have been a cleaner look), and gone with a darker color wheel (maybe a graphite).

If you must keep the GT-350 badging, move it down to just under the top line of the vent. There it will look straight, and be less of a "sore thumb".

400 whp? Hey, If you've got 12.5"s, give your car the power to bark them in third... There are a lot of people running more power on less contact patch, and I think this car could do with some more "go". (you're running 50+% more patch in the back... get the power to utilize it fully.)

The wing, fenderwell and spacing have all been addressed, and i will not repeat them.

Love the gas cap relocation. Love the Silver and Black.

Overall I like the car. Good luck with the rest of your build.

Last edited by 03BrickyardZ; 11-30-2006 at 05:04 AM.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:24 AM
HARRYPOTTER

nice thanks.....