Old 07-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

*twiddles thumbs*

Glad you're still alive.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Anthony C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow everyone on this forum is a hypocrit... they yell at ppl for wreckin their rides speeding yet they speed themselves... just haven't wrecked...

sorry for your incidient dude

Last edited by Anthony C; 07-29-2007 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:25 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

jeez, 150? your lucky to be alive
Old 07-29-2007, 03:23 PM
2007 Z

Yeah, I know. The entire accident was lucky. We're lucky that we're not all dead, let alone barely injured. I've seen and heard stuff about people dying and having their cars look like shredded beef at speeds half as fast. I can tell you, there's nothing like the feeling of knowing that you're going 150 mph and having time to think about what's about to happen as you're wiping out. It was about 5 seconds from the first tire screech I heard as I started fishtailing until I actually made contact with something. It felt like a full minute though. If anyone had flipped, it would have been bad...

Originally Posted by Ilov350ZEE
I hope youre NOT planning beating your 150 mph time record you know where that silver will end up, and you could also end up 6 feet under.
I don't plan to, but I've beaten 150 mph many times before anyway. It's not like this is the first time I've ever went fast. I've been into speed and racing for 12 years. I've always been a good driver and thought that I was invincible and unbeatable. This accident showed me that anything can happen to anyone at anytime.

I'll still continue racing and stuff, but I'll be more discreet about it in the future and try to keep it on closed course. The occasional stop-light race is inevitable, but no 150+ mph on the highway anymore. I'm not worried about myself getting hurt, but I don't want others to get hurt because of me.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Black Duck

Glad you are ok. So how come you weren't banned for going that speed. Surely the cops can work out how fast you were going?

Keep the speed on the track mate.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Zshazz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang ... that blue one reminds me of mine. You are one lucky son-of-a-gun to be alive, but I'm glad you are, and I'm glad no one else was seriously injured because of that.

Take it easy, man.

Also, I'm seriously disappointed in all of ya'll. He's 30, so he can get away with being stupid? o_O I can't possibly express this enough, but good GOD you guys are loaded up on age-discrimination O_o
Old 07-29-2007, 03:44 PM
fairladyz47597

the next time you have it up at 150, don't go off the road. it's more fun this way.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:46 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by chingwithbling
I like how because he's older, he isn't getting flamed at all.
I dont think everyone has seen this gem yet, i know i havent so here goes...

what a fuking moron...and he's right back in a Z

part of your punishment for being such a retard should be having to drive a geo metro for a year. Even worse he had a passenger!!...If you want to kill yourself than thats all fine and dandy but what goes through somebodies head when think its a good idea to risk somebody elses life?

just think(and this happens often), you crash driving like an idiot and you seriously injure/paralyze/ kill your friend. Wow, thatd sure *** up your whole life real quick.

Why i said more than once in the "Z ripped in half" thread that whatever happens to that kid he put himself in that situation. but thank god the girl was alright.

Seriously what were you thinking?
Old 07-29-2007, 03:51 PM
2007 Z

Originally Posted by Black Duck
Glad you are ok. So how come you weren't banned for going that speed. Surely the cops can work out how fast you were going?

Keep the speed on the track mate.
I'm sure they could have figured it out if it was necessary. I slid for at least 1/2 mile, maybe 3/4 (a friend that seen the tire marks on the road said it looked like Nascar). But nobody was hurt, so I guess there was really no need. I said I was going about 90 mph at the scene and the speed was never brought up again. The damage doesn't look that bad considering the true speed either, which is possibly another reason nobody really looked into it. If someone had gotten seriously injured, I'm sure they would have had forensics, or w/e, look into it.

I got a reckless driving ticket, but got adjudication withheld on it (no points).
Old 07-29-2007, 04:00 PM
black06z

Ah man, totaled an 07? damnit!!!!!!!!! Drive good this time around. Next time you go 150+mph things you're gonna either end up in the hospital or not gonna wake up ever again. Take this second chance on life to make wiser decisions.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:02 PM
2007 Z

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
I dont think everyone has seen this gem yet, i know i havent so here goes...

what a fuking moron...and he's right back in a Z

part of your punishment for being such a retard should be having to drive a geo metro for a year. Even worse he had a passenger!!...If you want to kill yourself than thats all fine and dandy but what goes through somebodies head when think its a good idea to risk somebody elses life?

just think(and this happens often), you crash driving like an idiot and you seriously injure/paralyze/ kill your friend. Wow, thatd sure *** up your whole life real quick.

Why i said more than once in the "Z ripped in half" thread that whatever happens to that kid he put himself in that situation. but thank god the girl was alright.

Seriously what were you thinking?
As far as the passenger... they have rode in my car several times with me driving at high speeds and never had any complaints. If you were worried about getting into a wreck and dying, would you ride with someone who you know is going to get on it? It's not like I took them against their will and made them ride with me. Also, I have never went over 100 mph with any girl in my car unless they wanted me to, and never with a child under any circumstances. There's a lot of things that "could" have happened, but they didn't. I take that as a sign.

Also, you sound like you're jealous that I can wreck a Z and turn around a buy another. If you can't afford to, then that's your problem, not mine. I bought my Z for one reason... speed. If you're not into driving a car to it's potential, then maybe you should be in the Metro. If you do drive your car to it's potential, then you're being a hippocrite.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Zshazz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^

No offense, but a vehicle is a weapon at high speeds. Taking it to the limit on a public road is like pointing a gun at someone and trying to pull the trigger as close as you can before it goes off.

Keep it on the tracks / AutoX where everyone is ready for the unexpected, just like you'd take a gun to a shooting range if you wanted to play with it.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:18 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by 2007-Z
As far as the passenger... they have rode in my car several times with me driving at high speeds and never had any complaints. If you were worried about getting into a wreck and dying, would you ride with someone who you know is going to get on it? It's not like I took them against their will and made them ride with me. Also, I have never went over 100 mph with any girl in my car unless they wanted me to, and never with a child under any circumstances. There's a lot of things that "could" have happened, but they didn't. I take that as a sign.

Also, you sound like you're jealous that I can wreck a Z and turn around a buy another. If you can't afford to, then that's your problem, not mine. I bought my Z for one reason... speed. If you're not into driving a car to it's potential, then maybe you should be in the Metro. If you do drive your car to it's potential, then you're being a hippocrite.

just giving you some fair treatment. Not jealous at all, trust me. I like to keep my cars in one peice. And no you weren't taking the passsenger against his will but IMO any sensible mature person should have the forsight to realize that when they're driving they are responsible for the life of their passenger. what do I know though? thats really where my biggest issue with your idiocy lies i guess.

ever hear of a track? but keep on driving your car to it's potential on the street, you rebel. I hope all those other idiots on the road don't take advice from you. I can see it now, SUV's barreling down the highway at "full potential"...wooohhhhoooo
Old 07-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Black Duck

I'm sure they could have figured it out if it was necessary. I slid for at least 1/2 mile, maybe 3/4 (a friend that seen the tire marks on the road said it looked like Nascar). But nobody was hurt, so I guess there was really no need. I said I was going about 90 mph at the scene and the speed was never brought up again. The damage doesn't look that bad considering the true speed either, which is possibly another reason nobody really looked into it. If someone had gotten seriously injured, I'm sure they would have had forensics, or w/e, look into it.

I got a reckless driving ticket, but got adjudication withheld on it (no points).
Ahh...makes sense. I am amazed, like you, the damage was not worst. Most important thing is no one was hurt.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:32 PM
2007 Z

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
ever hear of a track? but keep on driving your car to it's potential on the street, you rebel. I hope all those other idiots on the road don't take advice from you. I can see it now, SUV's barreling down the highway at "full potential"...wooohhhhoooo
I don't know where you been, but I see SUV's barreling down the highway all the time... like it was a Z. Not to mention other grocery getters. I have probably 4-5 people a day who try to coax me into a race, and it's always some pos that doesn't stand a chance.

You obviously haven't read a word I've wrote, or you're just being an ***. I didn't advise anyone to drive 160 mph down the highway. I also already stated that I was going to try and keep it on the track from now on. I guess you missed that.

I'm sure you're the perfect law-abiding citizen and we should all follow your example...
Old 07-29-2007, 04:48 PM
fairladyz47597

you guys all sound like my mom. i'm surprised you all even own z's...buncha pssies, if you ask me.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:55 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I posted this as a reminder to everyone that this could happen to anyone. espicially if you act like a retard going 150. welp, i learned my lesson. drive like a dumbass and you get rewarded with another brand new car.
fixed it for you paul walker. were you trying to imitate the first scene when you were driving in the parking lot.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:59 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, you sound like you're jealous that I can wreck a Z and turn around a buy another. If you can't afford two, then that's your problem, not mine. I bought my Z for one reason... speed. If you're not into driving a car to it's potential, then maybe you should be in the Metro. .
fixed & this makes you sound even more retarded. hes jealous because he cant afford 2 Zs? shouldnt you be driving something better if money aint a thang, jay-z?
Old 07-29-2007, 05:01 PM
2007 Z

Originally Posted by sofa king
fixed it for you paul walker. were you trying to imitate the first scene when you were driving in the parking lot.
Especially* and Help*

At least get the spelling correct when putting words into someone's mouth. I love how things like this bring out the real retards... the internet's very own special olympics contenders...

I've said my peace and will not be looking at this thread again. Have a nice flame war, "real life" is calling me. Peace.

Quick Reply: Totalled 07' Z