Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

a few pictures of my new diffuser

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 11:06 PM
ALO8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nexx
i honestly dont think anyone was belittling anyone. we simply pointed out the FACT that this part is not a diffuser. its like someone calling their veilside 1 front lip a diffuser without knowing better. i surely would want someone to correct me if i made that mistake.

we never said it sucked, or look horrible. its a stick on a body part that serves no purpose other than to make the car look better. nothing wrong with that. i'd like to see it with the nismo rear fins. a spoiler would help balance out the look as well.
the op didnt claim it helped him shave his times at the track or anything of that nature. he simply stated he slapped on his rear diffuser and snapped pics. Leave it to geeks like you guys to come in here and try and be technical about the op's post when you know dam well the diffuser is for looks.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by xxxlino
the op didnt claim it helped him shave his times at the track or anything of that nature. he simply stated he slapped on his rear diffuser and snapped pics. Leave it to geeks like you guys to come in here and try and be technical about the op's post when you know dam well the diffuser is for looks.
nor did we ever say its worthless because its not a true diffuser. you are making wayyy to many assumptions.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:59 AM
1_SIK_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I like how it looks!! How was the mounting??