Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Updates on my Z! 7 Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 02:44 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I'll hold off on the insults, but some of your mods are just not my style..

Anywho, how do you like the Kenwood so far..
Old 10-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Rommy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 350z-Jason
DROP please
Was thinking the same.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Will_Evo

At least you guys were honest with your opinions however I refuse to jump on the bangwagon and spend 1500$ more for wheels that look and weigh the same as the ones I have.

Also like i said the tails look much better in person than those phone pics show...I am confused why people are downing a mod that a large member of Z owners on this site have also done. At any rate the car is starting to fit the theme I am going for and will be completed with a 06 Black out headlight switch and a Black front lip.

For the guys telling me to drop..if you would read the first post, it is the first thing on my list and the coilovers will be bought within the month, as will sways and a JWT Clutch+Flywheel.

Anyways, like I said as soon as some better pics are available I will have them posted.

Will_Evo
Old 10-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

First off, wheels dont cost $1500, double that and add tires please. Maybe the taillights would look better if the pictures were taken by a different camera. The stock exhaust does look much better. I'll be completely honest, i think the stock Z looks much better than this car. It just looks like you went on ebay and bought everything. I don't know maybe you got the car used and it came this way but with the right mindset you can make this car into something really nice.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:40 PM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by gsingh350Z
GOD I am glad someone said it. If I would have said it people would have attacked me for being an a-hole all the time!
bro, no one is attacking you. You just over critique things sometimes like for instance the stock color of a car, or don't like this don't like that yet your car is... stock?

thats all. this is a forum... we're here for opinions.

btw this car's exhaust needs to be changed out.. stock > this one
Old 10-18-2008, 09:36 PM
singh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
bro, no one is attacking you. You just over critique things sometimes like for instance the stock color of a car, or don't like this don't like that yet your car is... stock?

thats all. this is a forum... we're here for opinions.

btw this car's exhaust needs to be changed out.. stock > this one
That was my mistake for posting in that guy's thread and saying that.

But I hope you are not thinking that just because I don't have Volk wheels and the latest fast and furious body kit means that my opinions are worthless. I don't have to justify myself by purchasing that kind of stuff. To tell you the truth the reason I don't buy is because I think the majority of the aftermarket is crap. I'm not trying to come off as offensive, but I don't care if someone doesn't like what i have to say.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:18 AM
Will_Evo

Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep
First off, wheels dont cost $1500, double that and add tires please. Maybe the taillights would look better if the pictures were taken by a different camera. The stock exhaust does look much better. I'll be completely honest, i think the stock Z looks much better than this car. It just looks like you went on ebay and bought everything. I don't know maybe you got the car used and it came this way but with the right mindset you can make this car into something really nice.

"First Off" Cool down and read the post, I said 1500 more than I paid for mine. Second you can blow me, I can understand giving your opinion, but your going a little overboard. My car looks amazing, I get nothing but compliments everywhere I go, and every Z owner I come across loves it, and wants to do the same. I will stand behind my work, because I know it is good. You on the other hand will stand behind your receipts and justify a good looking car by the amount of money you spent.

The exhaust too, but that's just my opinion
About the Exhaust, I KNOW IT SUCKS, for the last time if you would read the post it was given to me(FREE), and no matter what you have to say about it performance wise, it looks good and has an amazingly beautiful exhaust note. I have had guys with the Nismo exhaust say they love the sound, and asked where I got it.

I'll hold off on the insults, but some of your mods are just not my style..

Anywho, how do you like the Kenwood so far..
The kenwood is amazing, it is very easy to use and has an awesome nav system. I was actually throw back by the nav , it really did impress me especially when I went and looked through all the categories of places it can find, and not just within 10 miles..it will look out like 75mi(Not that I would go that far for some chinese but it is cool).

Again, as soon as better pics are availiable they will be posted as well as the LED conversion pics.

Will_Evo
Old 10-19-2008, 06:28 AM
haeshik

i also have smoked talights/reverse lights and i get compliments. even though you got exhaust for free i think you should put back your stock exhaust. everything looks aight but the exhaust is whats making the car look ricerish and cheap.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:48 AM
_NIZMO_

Where to begin................

Here we go......

1. Your cheap anttena mod....cutting it to save $15.... ........

2.Exhaust looks like poo.....could care less if it sounds like an f16 taking off....it just looks terrible.

3.The taillight tint is just pure fail......on any car that is....

Originally Posted by Will_Evo
I refuse to jump on the bangwagon and spend 1500$ more for wheels that look and weigh the same as the ones I have.
Will_Evo
no but you decided to join the "buy some ugly wheels bandwagon".....

JUST STF and stop trying to convince us all it looks good........
Old 10-19-2008, 08:56 AM
singh

Old 10-19-2008, 08:57 AM
JZurita

Are all the Z owners you know in highschool?

I would rather keep my car stock than allow it look like that.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:09 PM
350z 7k
Banned

change the wheels and exhaust
Old 10-19-2008, 03:11 PM
Will_Evo

For the guy making the comment about the antenna...you can honestly say it doesn't look like the one you bought for 15$? Give me a break.. it looks just as good and works just as well as yours and it took 5 mins...again justifying a mod because of the money you spent on it is rediculous.

Apparently you do not read around the forums and realize that on this forum, unless you own Volk wheels, your wheels suck. So how am I jumping on a bangwagon...because my wheels look good, weigh the same and I spent half what you did? Maybe you are mad at the money you spent or you spent the money to gain the respect of the members on this forum...but again I refuse to spend more than I must for a wheel that compares directly to the ones I own...your paying for a name.

And to say smoked taillights do not look good on any car is your personal opinion and is not fact...if it was so..VHT Niteshades would not exist and cars showcased as Nopi and HIN would not have smoked taillights but in fact..they are.

I am beginning to lose respect for this site..I did not realize the car scene was about how much money you spent and what brand you bought. At least I know the scene I am used to is not that way rather having respect for people who love cars and love to mod and explore their vehicles. Anyways...I am going to go enjoy my leave, and enjoy my car that I love. Maybe you will all stop being so stuck up and on your highhorse because you have the most expensive rims on the market and realize a car is a love not a show toy.

Will_Evo
Old 10-19-2008, 03:56 PM
_NIZMO_

Originally Posted by Will_Evo
For the guy making the comment about the antenna...you can honestly say it doesn't look like the one you bought for 15$? Give me a break.. it looks just as good and works just as well as yours and it took 5 mins...again justifying a mod because of the money you spent on it is rediculous.

Apparently you do not read around the forums and realize that on this forum, unless you own Volk wheels, your wheels suck. So how am I jumping on a bangwagon...because my wheels look good, weigh the same and I spent half what you did? Maybe you are mad at the money you spent or you spent the money to gain the respect of the members on this forum...but again I refuse to spend more than I must for a wheel that compares directly to the ones I own...your paying for a name.

And to say smoked taillights do not look good on any car is your personal opinion and is not fact...if it was so..VHT Niteshades would not exist and cars showcased as Nopi and HIN would not have smoked taillights but in fact..they are.

I am beginning to lose respect for this site..I did not realize the car scene was about how much money you spent and what brand you bought. At least I know the scene I am used to is not that way rather having respect for people who love cars and love to mod and explore their vehicles. Anyways...I am going to go enjoy my leave, and enjoy my car that I love. Maybe you will all stop being so stuck up and on your highhorse because you have the most expensive rims on the market and realize a car is a love not a show toy.

Will_Evo