Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

My girl and my Z

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 12:26 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by saywat?
why not tho? isnt that why people post pics of their things? to get opinions from members? opinions could be either good or bad..otherwise op shouldnt have posted imo
There is a difference between constructive criticism or tactfully criticizing someone, vs. making crude comments about them...
Old 07-24-2009, 08:58 PM
ttuberz
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
You're an idiot, aren't you? I guess you just can't stand it when someone actually gives an opinion that differs from everyone else.

I'm married, so you can STFU. I don't need to post pics to appreciate my wife. Some people get off looking at chicks spread out on cars, I really don't. I like the car, so I can click on a thread claiming pics of a car (with a girl).

Like I said, different strokes for different folks. You must be part of that younger generation that gets visually stimulated by everything online. Maybe you should get out more.

There's no contest about who's hotter. Does it matter if someone says something about a chick, even though they may have someone hotter? What would you say if the one dissenting comment came from someone who's GF was Megan Fox?

lol. its ok if your wife is beat and you don't want to post pics of her. jus diss someoene elses gf bc thats cool to do. typical comment of someone from the "older crowd" lmao. feel free to get your panties in a bunch old timer and keep blowing up this thread with useless posts. take care. im going to go and "get out more" bc you apparantly know how often I get out..