Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Horrible Z on Hwy 60 in Mesa Area

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Rev-em-hard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrg1981
Hey, man! Glad you came on this thread to clarify a few things. Obviously, the car isn't my taste, and that's not your purpose in doing it.

When the trunk is finished, I'm sure it will look better. I would have painted it solid until it is finished, since the blotchy black looks really bad, IMO. I'm definitely not the type to critize other cars. In fact, I have well over 1500 posts and this is the only thread in which I've ever made a negative comment about a car. You explained that the trunk is temporary, which is good. The color of the car is not my taste, but the trunk is the main thing that stuck out to me.

What lip is that? I don't personally like the lips that bolt onto the stock bumper, especially in a different color than the car. It just doesn't flow. Also, you might check the lip/bumper, because it was flapping/bending in the wind when you drove. Maybe a bolt is loose, maybe you damaged it, maybe it just does that. It honestly reminded me of the civics that I've seen with cheap bumpers that bend in the wind. I also don't like smoked tails. Once again, just expressing my opinion on the car. I don't believe I said anything about not being functional, btw. The majority of the people on here like it. Of course, they haven't seen the trunk... Just playing!

Anyway, I have nothing against you. I'm still a nice person, lol. I just didn't like the way your car looks right now. Personally, I would have left it SS, since it looked very clean.
ok well the lip is just a cheap *** shitty C-WEST! fitment is perfect. the lip doesnt flap, the whole bumper moves a little because the entire bumper is zip tied.Tell C-west it doesnt flow.I'm glad you mentioned you dont like the smoked tails. Now I can sleep at night.your 1500 posts now clarifies how much of a nice guy your are( or just clarifies that you spend too much time at the computer).

CLIFFNOTES:
* you hate my lip and it looks cheap (C-WEST)
* You hate my smoke tails
* You have 1500 posts
* your still A nice guy
* and you dont critisize others
* you still dont like how my car looks and think I shoulda left it silverstone

got it. thanks for clearing that up

before:

during:

after:

BTW, I have only owned this thing since NOV 09 and it got from where it was to where it is in that short time.

Media:
tandem
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...ubj=1620108213

short HD vid with me killin cones lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9mgKydb718

Last edited by Rev-em-hard; 06-16-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:55 PM
dragnby

Stop being a hater and worry about your own car. Who cares if u see a Z on the road that you don't like. You don't have to like it. It's not your car. I'm sure there are people on here that don't like your car and would tell you it looks like hell and you would like that very much. You should have never posted this thread bc now it makes you look like the jackass. The car is clean and it's a track car!!! All I can say is you just got royally owned. be the "nice guy" that you say you are and Keep your opinion to yourself next time.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:57 PM
dragnby

Wouldn't *
Old 06-16-2010, 09:26 PM
AlexAZD

Last edited by AlexAZD; 04-27-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:30 PM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

@ this thread!
Old 06-17-2010, 12:49 AM
Rev-em-hard

well lesson learned I guess. Its just funny how he bashed the **** outta my car and then turns around and says it was just the hatch and the lip that bothered him.

before he deletes/edits his post.....

I just couldn't resist taking a few pictures. The camera phone pictures don't really show how BAD this Z really is! The trunk is spray painted black and is very splotchy. The pillars are cheap carbon fiber. The bodykit is horrible, paper-thin, with poor fitment. The purple paint is poorly done, and it's...well...purple. When I first saw it, I threw up a little in my mouth. Then I laughed out loud and took a few pictures to share. Uggghhhh!
Hey, man! Glad you came on this thread to clarify a few things. Obviously, the car isn't my taste, and that's not your purpose in doing it.

When the trunk is finished, I'm sure it will look better. I would have painted it solid until it is finished, since the blotchy black looks really bad, IMO. I'm definitely not the type to critize other cars. In fact, I have well over 1500 posts and this is the only thread in which I've ever made a negative comment about a car. You explained that the trunk is temporary, which is good. The color of the car is not my taste, but the trunk is the main thing that stuck out to me.

What lip is that? I don't personally like the lips that bolt onto the stock bumper, especially in a different color than the car. It just doesn't flow. Also, you might check the lip/bumper, because it was flapping/bending in the wind when you drove. Maybe a bolt is loose, maybe you damaged it, maybe it just does that. It honestly reminded me of the civics that I've seen with cheap bumpers that bend in the wind. I also don't like smoked tails. Once again, just expressing my opinion on the car. I don't believe I said anything about not being functional, btw. The majority of the people on here like it. Of course, they haven't seen the trunk... Just playing!

Anyway, I have nothing against you. I'm still a nice person, lol. I just didn't like the way your car looks right now. Personally, I would have left it SS, since it looked very clean.

I still dont understand the "body kit" comment. All the car has is the front lip and some custom sheetmetal rear flares

Last edited by Rev-em-hard; 06-17-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:39 AM
AlexAZD

Last edited by AlexAZD; 04-27-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:24 AM
Rev-em-hard

fine. peace love and chicken grease
Old 06-17-2010, 04:05 PM
CodeRed30

Originally Posted by IntenseSales
We don't use Elite finishes for our work btw. We own our own body shop that has put multiple cars in the past year on pretty much every cover of every import magazine out there internationally, not just state side. They do however purchase from us on a business level.

Both Chris' are good guys. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and MRG is not a hater by any means. He's about classy tasteful mods and function over fashion.
My bad. Thought Elite was the dude's you used.

And maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure the purple TRACK car follows the function over fashion philosophy more than the OPs...
Old 06-17-2010, 07:48 PM
redlineTRIZLE

Originally Posted by CodeRed30
My bad. Thought Elite was the dude's you used.

And maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure the purple TRACK car follows the function over fashion philosophy more than the OPs...
this
Old 06-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Mauxuam

I like cupcakes. BTW this is Canaan, just had to check out what is going on in here. Chris sick ride, takes ***** for a dude to drive a purple car LOL.