Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Sneak Peak At SuperBlack350z's New Ride !

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 07:43 AM
stinky350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sick lights , where did you get them from , sewell lexus had them for a good price.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:45 AM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love it! The new IS lights are so classy
Old 10-21-2012, 08:47 AM
microsteve40
Know it all

Beautiful! I'm jealous
Old 10-21-2012, 03:51 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sry110
Awesome. I see you still have the Z....keeping it or trying to sell?
Im thinking about selling it. im just really lazy taking some of the parts off but i'll def do it.

Originally Posted by stinky350z
Sick lights , where did you get them from , sewell lexus had them for a good price.
thanks brother, i got them from sewell. they had an awesome group buy but i missed out since i didn't even have the car then. but i bought the loaded lights, with the ballasts, bulbs, covers and custom wiring kit.

Originally Posted by sofa king
Love it! The new IS lights are so classy
thanks, i think so as well. i've always wanted to have led strip lights but only if they came from factory like that. so i had to get them. black housing already is a plus in my book.

Originally Posted by microsteve40
Beautiful! I'm jealous
thanks steve
Old 10-21-2012, 04:19 PM
stinky350z

oh ok bro , nice i bought them for my friend through them as well but stripped, my next car will be an isf for sure , congrats bro
Old 10-21-2012, 04:22 PM
taywan

Those are baddass!! Congrats man.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:23 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by stinky350z
oh ok bro , nice i bought them for my friend through them as well but stripped, my next car will be an isf for sure , congrats bro
i would of gotten the stripped but my car got the AFS lighting system so there is a huge motor behind my headlights right now so its kind of a pain to take off the ballast.

sewell is best for lexus parts IMO. fast shipping and good service. i really hope you do, i promise you wont be disappointed at all. its one of those cars that even if you move on, you might come back to it one day because its so well rounded.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:04 AM
SuperBlack350z

Lexus black pearl emblem kit, Carson tuned black pearl grille, tein luxury springs, bridgestone re-11 tires installed(great tires). still waiting for the coils to come in. custom spring rates with swift springs .

Old 11-04-2012, 10:40 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

In for more...

Looks clean
Old 11-04-2012, 11:47 AM
VQpoweredZ

I love it. Sad to see the Z go, but great choice on the new car. The only thing that might hinder me from buying one is that it isn't a true manual. But I'm sure it is just as fun to drive. Are you thinking about wheels yet?

My favorite part is the contrast between the red taillights and blue. This is one of the newer cars I actually like.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:52 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by KingBaby
In for more...

Looks clean
thanks brother. there is a lot more stuff coming soon. my bday is right around the corner and i'm going to give myself the best presents this year

Originally Posted by VQpoweredZ
I love it. Sad to see the Z go, but great choice on the new car. The only thing that might hinder me from buying one is that it isn't a true manual. But I'm sure it is just as fun to drive. Are you thinking about wheels yet?

My favorite part is the contrast between the red taillights and blue. This is one of the newer cars I actually like.
that makes the two of us. sad to see it go but this new car is just that damn good. its also rare as well. haven't ran into any other isf yet.

i was just like you, about the manual. im glad i got to test drive this thing though. even for the wannabes who have the tiptronic and try to make it "sound like a manual", this thing sounds like a manual from the outside. no torque converter after 1st gear , it has that manual sound and the shift is too fast and smooth..upshift or downshift. lexus did their homework on this tranny. its nice sometimes to pop it in drive when you feel lazy or wanna stay low key then use the paddles or the gear shift in manual mode when you really want to open her up. perfect blips everytime.

i actually ordered te37 wheels but then cancelled. couldn't make up my mind on wheels. i love the stock wheels and will only try to put one piece mono block forged wheels. either te37, bbs or HRE if i do upgrade. i can fit up to 12 inch in the back but offset will not give me the concave look i desire. so it's really hard to choose what i want. i kind of like this look on this car..

Old 11-04-2012, 12:58 PM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts

White F is money... I am sure you will make the right decisions for this car

Chris
Old 11-05-2012, 12:49 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by NA&CH
White F is money... I am sure you will make the right decisions for this car

Chris
thanks Chris, glad you are still on the boards

i was going to get white but it's not shiny enough for me but it would be much easier to clean.

i picked up a white new F30 328i for my daily driver though, so i kind of gotten white in a way

great gas, still not as good as the ISF, good speed pick up, crappy interior, crappy stereo but handles well. bimmers are just too boring though for my main car unless you have the s85 engine though.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:03 AM
03Platinum350z

Love the blue! You still in the Raleigh area?

Jeff
Old 11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by 03Platinum350z
Love the blue! You still in the Raleigh area?

Jeff
thank you, yes sir i am. not leaving this place for awhile with my new work contract.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:16 AM
sry110

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

I agree with your sentiments on the BMW interior. I was actually out test driving BMW's when I found my S4. I drove a 335i coupe and was really underwhelmed by the interior, but that particular one had the wood dash trim which ruined the experience for me. The ones with the aluminum inlays look much better IMO.

I've heard those new 328i's are really good on gas, though.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 AM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by sry110
I agree with your sentiments on the BMW interior. I was actually out test driving BMW's when I found my S4. I drove a 335i coupe and was really underwhelmed by the interior, but that particular one had the wood dash trim which ruined the experience for me. The ones with the aluminum inlays look much better IMO.

I've heard those new 328i's are really good on gas, though.
bimmers never did it for me interior wise. always boring and bland. look at those orange gauges, horrendous. hids, dont even come standard which should be a crime since there is such a high premium on this car.

ive been beating on this car for hte past few days, and the gas is so good. im not going to lie, it's so torquey. 255tq at 1350 rpm. but that's about it, lol. bmw is not even doing that well on road noise as well. this is a lease by the way, which is why im bashing the car. i would NEVER buy a car like this. bmw is not for me. im hoping all of their new models are upgrades to the current ones.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Kimosabe

Love your car bro, the head lights were a good upgrade/update. Couldn't have been cheap. And in the regards to the wheels, I really like the OEM ones. I wouldn't do much more but little exterior mods here and there.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:55 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by Kimosabe
Love your car bro, the head lights were a good upgrade/update. Couldn't have been cheap. And in the regards to the wheels, I really like the OEM ones. I wouldn't do much more but little exterior mods here and there.
i really love the oem wheels. i purchased then canceled my order on the volk wheels because the more i thought about it, i know i like these a lot. i put spacers on them earlier today as well. looks a LOT better.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Toby-22

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha why the **** did you lease that bimmer? Just look at how the hood is designed, there's a line on top of the headlights lol. it looks like a someone squished the front end. For the $ i would've leased the new C-class

IS-F looks great, i wouldn't get aftermarket wheels on it myself. Stock look is best, i'd even go as far as raising it back up a bit. Keep it classy, TE's imo would push it more towards a boy racer look.

Is that lollipop heads' m6 i see? haha

Quick Reply: Sneak Peak At SuperBlack350z's New Ride !