Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

pics of my Z and other imports (all black)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 03:29 PM
strictlyg35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Waz up guyz,

This is the owner of the 2nd 5AT skyline 350gt owner. Thats the black on black crew ...rollin through. We all will be starting mods hopefully soon. Some future mods for my self are:

JWT popcharger and ztube
rims 19s Volk SF winnings in gunmetal
Hyperwhite reverse lights
eibach pro kit
xenon fogs
Computer system like the 6MT Gcoupe
stillen front lip
badging of SKYLINE 350Gt
NISMO S-Tune Sway-Bars

O yea but I gotta get my parents to put down some money for my mods...or get a job

Thanks for the comments
Attached Thumbnails pics of my Z and other imports (all black)-g351.jpg  
Old 02-04-2004, 03:44 PM
NismoKid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why didn't you get a 6-speed? After driving stick on my Z, I don't like driving autos at all, too boring. Nice car though.

Originally posted by strictlyg35
Waz up guyz,

This is the owner of the 2nd 5AT skyline 350gt owner. Thats the black on black crew ...rollin through. We all will be starting mods hopefully soon. Some future mods for my self are:

JWT popcharger and ztube
rims 19s Volk SF winnings in gunmetal
Hyperwhite reverse lights
eibach pro kit
xenon fogs
Computer system like the 6MT Gcoupe
stillen front lip
badging of SKYLINE 350Gt
NISMO S-Tune Sway-Bars

O yea but I gotta get my parents to put down some money for my mods...or get a job

Thanks for the comments
Old 02-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Nothing

I prefer not to get over myself actually. The problem with this thread in the first place is that the original poster included his and his friends' ages for one purpose only, to impose an impression of admiration on the reader. Seeing that, I'm well within the logical bounds to state that there is no admiration or respect given to someone who did not earn what they have, hence my rhetorical question that made its point.

My response to the asinine comment that I'm "hating" because of the faulty assumption about my background was warrented as it was directed to me. I simply demonstrated to the child making the comment what awe is struck by true accomplishments.

And to the person who wrote "whether or not what you wrote is true" thank you. When people begin to think you must be lying, then you know that what you've done is exceptional.

I won't bother to fill you in on the rest of my accomplishments.

I'm done with this thread now... I'll let the pampered 16 year olds take it from here... they only have a few more years to be on top of the world anyway... unearned money burns fast when you haven't learned to work for it or respect it.
N.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:56 PM
NismoKid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Nothing
The problem with this thread in the first place is that the original poster included his and his friends' ages for one purpose only, to impose an impression of admiration on the reader.
N.
I noticed that, too.
Old 02-04-2004, 04:20 PM
mohsinmomin

Originally posted by dave079
Yeah it more like a "look what I have that mommy and daddy bought us thread." Their cars will never be as respected by their them as much as us who have always wanted, and had to earn their Z, or G for themselves. I have no admiration for these individuals.
why are all yall hating, just b/c we got the cars we wanted and want to post some pics doesn't mean you gotta get all jealous. If our parents got the capabilities they dont want us rolling in some civics.
Old 02-04-2004, 04:46 PM
supra crazy

Yea true but u didnt need to add your ages Im 16 to but i dont go tellin everyone that Iam and I drive a Z.

And whats wrong with civics?

Last edited by supra crazy; 02-04-2004 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:30 PM
jedoublery

I prefer not to get over myself actually. The problem with this thread in the first place is that the original poster included his and his friends' ages for one purpose only, to impose an impression of admiration on the reader. Seeing that, I'm well within the logical bounds to state that there is no admiration or respect given to someone who did not earn what they have, hence my rhetorical question that made its point.
Damn Sherlock, great observation! Of course no one else noticed it but you. Good work!

We are here to talk about cars, not HOW you bought the car.
Why would a hot-shot like yourself be...
a) so defensive about your background,
and b) so eager to imply that their mommy and daddy bought the cars? Who cares?
Old 02-04-2004, 06:33 PM
G_kid35

too many haterz on this forum
Old 02-04-2004, 06:33 PM
mohsinmomin

so wat u guys think of the pics? Forget these haters?
Old 02-04-2004, 06:56 PM
FLY BY Z

You could have done a lot better with the pics. The way you exposed them/made them black and white and dull really make everything seem dirty or hazy. Oh wait, you are in Houston. Everything IS dirty and hazy.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Jsn350Z

Sweet cars but...

I fail to see the reason to even mention your ages? It seems you are all trying to brag. "Im only 16 right now" and so on.. Who the hell cares?

I was going to mention my age and tell you all that I don't go posting it when I post pictures or say what mods I am getting. But I'll just leave my age to myself.

I would not have said anything but I think it is just not nessasary to be bragging that you are so young with nice cars. The thread would have been a lot better if you didnt.

But I do agree, who cares who is paying for it. Nice cars regardless.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:08 PM
cordoor

It is unfortunate some of you appear to believe success is only defined by how big your bank account is or how much education you have obtained.

While obtaining a good education, having a good career, and obtaining awards and accomplishments are certainly admirable, and we all have them to some measure, obtaining good character is far more important. A person with good character can be happy and productive regardless of the circumstances life deals them (e.g. losing a job or business, a loved one, an arm; or receiving a nasty comment attacking their creditibility, etc.).

With that said, the pics themselves were very good. Thanks for sharing!

-Corey
Old 02-04-2004, 07:32 PM
DeZigner

Thank you!
Old 02-04-2004, 07:58 PM
funkdamonkman

I was 16 when I got a 2004 350z. Now I have recently turned 17.

What would you like to say to me?

My response to the asinine comment that I'm "hating" because of the faulty assumption about my background was warrented as it was directed to me. I simply demonstrated to the child making the comment what awe is struck by true accomplishments.

And to the person who wrote "whether or not what you wrote is true" thank you. When people begin to think you must be lying, then you know that what you've done is exceptional.

I'm done with this thread now... I'll let the pampered 16 year olds take it from here... they only have a few more years to be on top of the world anyway... unearned money burns fast when you haven't learned to work for it or respect it.
N.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:47 PM
drivenCSZ

wow did you guys plan that out over the phone or something.. i mean the all black cars...yes very nice i must admit, but be original. it must be the highschool need to fit in syndrome. you guys probly get all the girls, no doubt yo. enjoy yourselves, and respect your cars... dont take anything for granted.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:58 AM
beast_bl
Banned

Wow... that was a pretty dumb thing to say. If you knew me or my parents and our educational backgrounds, you'd feel like a complete f*cking idiot right now.

My parents simply chose to raise me to earn things for myself. I think I've done a pretty good job given the fact that I'm 26, make well into the six figure mark as an associate investment banker at a well respected global firm, have an ivy league education, am the co-founder of a successful not-for-profit company, sit on the board of directors of two other not-for-profit companies and have LSAT & GMAT scores in the top 98th percentile putting me well on my way to get a JD/MBA at one of the top three programs in the world...

Now, would you like compare yourself to me and realize how marginal you really are, child?

Next time, don't open your mouth and spew sh*t to someone you don't know.

N.
You sure do have a potty mouth for such an intelligent, ivy league educated, professional young man. I do not understand why you are offended. It is simple, unless they are drug dealers, their parents helped them buy those cars. To afford buying their kids cars like those, they need good jobs. They got good jobs by getting a good education (like yourself). Nothing really wrong with that, I admit I am jealous, but what can you do. You need to relax, maybe go on a vacation, seems life in the corporate world is taking it's toll on you.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:49 AM
mickey

Originally posted by beast_bl
You sure do have a potty mouth for such an intelligent, ivy league educated, professional young man. I do not understand why you are offended. It is simple, unless they are drug dealers, their parents helped them buy those cars. To afford buying their kids cars like those, they need good jobs. They got good jobs by getting a good education (like yourself). Nothing really wrong with that, I admit I am jealous, but what can you do. You need to relax, maybe go on a vacation, seems life in the corporate world is taking it's toll on you.
Ditto.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:04 AM
DrDrilZ

wow a bunch of teenagers with nice cars! lemme guess. are you guys asian?

btw im asian too and i know how it is
Old 02-05-2004, 08:35 AM
beast_bl
Banned

Originally posted by DrDrilZ
wow a bunch of teenagers with nice cars! lemme guess. are you guys asian?

btw im asian too and i know how it is
God damn it, I'm half asian. Too bad I didn't get the rich half or the "good at math" half. I am 6'7" tall though, can't have it all I guess.

Quick Reply: pics of my Z and other imports (all black)